McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, thanks for the answer.
Sophie quest is not marked as finished and either for Max Villa but there is nothing to see after Sophie and Kate in the hallway and Kate and Lisa with Max, agree?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
0.32 is focused on Max, Lisa, and Olivia by the pool.
It's mostly a max update but has some content for Lisa and Olivia. Mostly poolside stuff.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Wait, so 0.33 is Max as well? Fuck. See you guys in January.
See you guys in January :LOL:

Reactions: kriskano

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
My main disappointment from DS is that he did not complete BB….
He should have started work on glamour only after completing BB.

And after that somehow building a bridge between the two games. It'd have been interesting to see things like that few things that happening in glamour are which happened in the background of the events of BB.

He got most of the patrons bcoz of BB bcoz it was a good game, but he abandoned that game and started glamour, and repeating the same stuff in a weird way ...

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't like the update, even when I love BB and all its characters.

I had to replay all Max stuff because all my 0.29 saves didn't work, only to see the content of this update which was not worth it.

This game with 2 MC has always been an awful idea.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if thats a dumb question.... Wasn't this unity before? And if so why the other tag now?
I believe it's Chromium based now, after the change to the new client... Which was immediately after an update dedicated to bug fixing for the original Unity version :FacePalm:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
It seems to me that Katya from Glamor is easier to embed in BB Mod than to embed the entire BB in Glamor

Мне кажется что Катю из Гламура проще встроить в ББ Мод, чем весь ББ встроить в Гламур
:LUL::BootyTime::KEK:

Reactions: laslobiro

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
From the changelog it looks like he's managed to get about 1/3 of BB re-implemented now. I wonder if he's going to get bored and drop this game too once he gets close to finishing the BB re-implementation.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I feel it same , when i have started to play i have been wondered about Kate's path, even so much grinding, till max focused updates. Anyway, could you advice me any other games ?
If you like Story rich Games. I can recommend to you:
City of Broken Dreamers
The MC is truly a Hero, and it has great Harem Stuff. But no Incest, and will never get any by DEV.
WVM
And my favorite Game so far. Cause I like it that you can choose the Gender, and the ongoing Story. And the Dev is awesome, quite activ, and really a nice Person.
Bad memories

Other Games I like but you need much of Time, but sice you liked BB, this may be something for you
A Wife and Mother
If something suits you, just let me know. If you like Games with much choices and Events. Maybe
Fetish Locator is one of the Games you like. Its kinky but the Story is a little bit flat. But the Dev is quite activ, and the Game is developed fast. Week 2 is almost complete.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
If you like Story rich Games. I can recommend to you:
City of Broken Dreamers
The MC is truly a Hero, and it has great Harem Stuff. But no Incest, and will never get any by DEV.
WVM
And my favorite Game so far. Cause I like it that you can choose the Gender, and the ongoing Story. And the Dev is awesome, wuite activ, and really a nice Person.
Bad memories

Other Games I like but you need much of Time, but sice you liked BB, this may be something for you
A Wife and Mother
If something suits you, just let me know. If you like Games with much choices and Events. Maybe
Fetish Locator is one of the Games you like. Its kinky but the Story is a little bit flat. But the Dev is quite activ, and the Game is developed fast. Week 2 is almost complete.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v18-0-super-alex.5483/

https://f95zone.to/threads/twists-of-my-life-v1-01-novel.6996/

The story is over, not turned into a grind or abandoned for a contrived reason
История закончена, а не превращена гринд или заброшена из за надуманной причины

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Are there any craftsmen who even try to create Mods? Something I doubt.
Найдутся ли умельцы кто хоть попытается создавать Моды? Что то я сомневаюсь.

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
My main disappointment from DS is that he did not complete BB….
He should have started work on glamour only after completing BB.
The problem is BB's story was stuck it had nowhere to go, it was becoming more and more a VN with no purpose and no way of creating an real believable end, so DS used the "patreon rule" excuse to shut down the game cause he did not know how to continue it or end it propely (there was plenty way to go around the rule many Dev have). Patreon did not kill BB, DS did with his decisions on the differents updates and he is doing the same with Glamour rigth now.
I personally think he doesnt care about the game like some dev do and just care about the money he can milk out of patreon, i mean it s not the first game that he doesnt end the first glamour version before BB was never finished either.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes