dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
The problem is BB's story was stuck it had nowhere to go, it was becoming more and more a VN with no purpose and no way of creating an real believable end, so DS used the "patreon rule" excuse to shut down the game cause he did not know how to continue it or end it propely (there was plenty way to go around the rule many Dev have). Patreon did not kill BB, DS did with his decisions on the differents updates and he is doing the same with Glamour rigth now.
DS closed the 1st Glamour already referring to Russian laws
ДС закрыл 1-й Glamour ссылаясь уже на Российские законы

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
If you like Story rich Games. I can recommend to you:
City of Broken Dreamers
The MC is truly a Hero, and it has great Harem Stuff. But no Incest, and will never get any by DEV.
WVM
And my favorite Game so far. Cause I like it that you can choose the Gender, and the ongoing Story. And the Dev is awesome, quite activ, and really a nice Person.
Bad memories

Other Games I like but you need much of Time, but sice you liked BB, this may be something for you
A Wife and Mother
If something suits you, just let me know. If you like Games with much choices and Events. Maybe
Fetish Locator is one of the Games you like. Its kinky but the Story is a little bit flat. But the Dev is quite activ, and the Game is developed fast. Week 2 is almost complete.
You may add "Bright Past" or "Coming of age" for female protagonists...

Reactions: lesil and alyath

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Did I miss something important or was this really only pressing the time skip button to trigger the lisa & olivia events?
It wouldn't be a DS update if it didn't involve clicking "next" hundreds of times waiting for the random event to trigger.

Oct 27, 2017
Its fun watching this game slowly be revealed as the dumpster fire it is. The dev is a hack fraud who has no idea what he wants to do with his games, he can make nice renders but that's pretty much where it ends. Mark my words, hes going to give up on this game, then start a new game that has a BB cameo, then suddenly the cameo turns into the whole game. AGAIN

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
Am I the only one that prefers the Max/BB storyline in this game? I am a guy, I don't like playing as a girl with the goal of fucking all the men in the game, I am not gay, and there is no "hunt" as a girl, if the girl wants sex, she gets it.

Reactions: shzzz

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
It's a shame how the game is developing.
At first it was really fun.
Now that it's all about MAX, I find it really boring. You don't have to think about what to do or the same. Just wait by the pool and click your time ... wasted
(Sorry for the english! Google translator)
This is actually getting kind of hilarious to me. At the beginning of the development of Glamour the comments here seemed to be nothing but complaints of "Too much Kate, not enough Max," "I want a Max update," and "This game sucks because there isn't enough Max content."
Now that Max is showing up more on the Kate story path, people are complaining about her newest content.

And yes I do understand why people are complaining about the new Kate content turning her into a Fuck Toy for Max, but I'll argue that ALL of Kate's content has been building her up to be nothing but a Fuck Toy for whomever wants to use her.

It's also been pretty obvious (at least to me) that the Glamour and BB story arcs were going to collide since one of the main elements of the Max story line is to get him to the college that Kate and Alice attend.

Reactions: 16Hanson

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
and there is no "hunt" as a girl, if the girl wants sex, she gets it.
I get your point but do you really feel like there is a hunt for max ^^ because they really was none in BB the way it was made and there is none in Glamour either, he want sex, he gets it.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Am I the only one that prefers the Max/BB storyline in this game? I am a guy, I don't like playing as a girl with the goal of fucking all the men in the game, I am not gay, and there is no "hunt" as a girl, if the girl wants sex, she gets it.
I prefeer Max of course because I love BB game, and a lot of patreons voted in the poll for that so, clearly you are not the only one. Seems like Kate fans are more whiny.

With that said, this update wasn't good or fun for me, nothing really interesting or hot happened. I hope it was the introduction for a lot of good content in 0.33.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I never understund the too much Max/ not enoguh Max cry, for me it has a much bigger issue. I kinda lost interest around 0.19-0.22 thill that I had a hope it will improve the "game". By now i have to think that aint ever gonna happen. Let me explain what I mean. UI and engine is absolute best of paetron adult games, this is how a professinal game in 2020 should look like I wish there would be more like this. Renders absolute stunning top 5% of industry. But game desing is pretty much non existenet. Plenty of absoluty meaningless statistics. They have absolute no role in a game as all event are pretty much hardwired single way to complete them and loops back exactly to the main bit so no consequence. and how he is adding bits its wont change. Like he is not deepening the "universe" he created just connecting more shallow pudles like you think when adding more memebers of school commite he gona redisign voting and quests? no. it will be compulsory to complete all previous one and it will only affect future voting... Or anther thing Kate has open-mindedness and arousal stats do they have any role in any event like when she spying on Julia and her Bf. No if you 400 open-mindedness still have to spy 6 time before you willing to join for threesome, but if you have 68 open-mindedness after the 6 time you still can join. So for me its not a "game" its just a beautifully drawn series of mini VNs. Shame when it was in 0.3-0.6 phase i had so high hopes for it. :((

Reactions: Eandrid

at433

Oct 20, 2017
im trying to play free online version (v30)
but the lag is just ridiculous, sometimes 10s+
is there anything i can do?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes