deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Jaliar. Any chance for a gym ?? Because i wish max have the muscle power to destroy the rope during lesbianism scene & teach kate a lesson!!
there is sign of DS making a gym for max but maybe DS will integrate it in future updates

Reactions: Paapi

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Jaliar. Any chance for a gym ?? Because i wish max have the muscle power to destroy the rope during lesbianism scene & teach kate a lesson!!
maybe max will join Julia's fitness club since it's now integrated in kate path

Reactions: Paapi

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Really don´t like the direction DS and the game as a whole is taking. Now even two characters from the Kate/Glamour story line will be voted out of the game to make room for even more Max harem stuff in the future.
That's too bad. The Kate story line is more nuanced with more possibilities.

I like Max and I liked that he was added to Glamour, but not for him to take over the game and turn it into BB just without any kind of competition for Max.
Max reminds me of an organ grinder monkey with a sock puppet sewn to his front. Just another short, juvenile, jealous, entitled MC that one finds in so many of these games. But that model makes money for devs so they stick with it.

Glamour was one of the few games I looked forward to and followed rather closely, but at this point I can just as well look at random renders of Alice, Lisa, Kate and co. and get the same satisfaction as the story is non existent.
In retrospect the project was too ambitious. If one followed both stories to their reasonable conclusions the game would be huge and take another year+ at this rate. It follows that folks will complain more and more and the devs will get increasingly frustrated and make concessions as you mention above. The game should be split into two separate, individual games and finished without compromise. The Max line is a repeat of any number of games found here. But as I stated previously, the Kate story allows for more possibilities and variation. I suspect it will never reach its potential.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
the 2 previous updates were about kate going to the Villa and fucking max and this update and the upcoming update are about max too.
is DS turning glamour to BB ? because I think that kate route is being neglected lately!

Reactions: Priappus

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I uninstalled it (android version) & save file gone. Very good!!. But anyway, it was not in the usual save file location in android. I guess it went to root folder. I don't want to grind again. So tata bye bye.!!
I haven't played android version but some one who played android can help you

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I guess now it's time to send Max to college, merge both Kate & Max's story into one, make the game both Male and Female protagonists... I mean focus mainly on Max if the game has slowly started turning into Big Brother-2 but can be played from Kate's perspective too if needed...

Last edited:

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
the 2 previous updates were about kate going to the Villa and fucking max and this update and the upcoming update are about max too.
is DS turning glamour to BB ? because I think that kate route is being neglected lately!
Well this is most likely the reason why DS lost a bit more than 300 patreon since 0.30 people are just getting tired of being milked for a game they already played (BB)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I am experiencing a lot of bugs during Kate.
Especially during the events in the afternoon in the school.
Screen get stuck when I try to join GYM or SWIMMING POOL.

is anyone else is experiencing this issue?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Well this is most likely the reason why DS lost a bit more than 300 patreon since 0.30 people are just getting tired of being milked for a game they already played (BB)
I also stopped supporting him since he doesn't care about the story and the game anymore and let patreon decide the new content and obviously he is turning glmour to BB and focus only on max's golden dick

Franklee996

Jul 16, 2020
hi, i think i finished all available event but some quests doesnt appear as finished, for example playing as max i have to peek alice room while kate stays overnight but i did it more than 20 times but nothing happen and playing as kate i have the villa quest (cleaning 3 rooms) but there are just repeatable events, the story doesnt go further. Did i miss something (v 0.32)? ps, sorry for bad eng

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,
Sorry I often ask the same thing but is the 0.32 release for Kate path or For Max path?
(now that all Max NPCs are in the both version the changelog appears to not be clear enough for me)

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hi,
Sorry I often ask the same thing but is the 0.32 release for Kate path or For Max path?
(now that all Max NPCs are in the both version the changelog appears to not be clear enough for me)
it's max's update, and 0.33 will be max too

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes