dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
He totally lost the idea of his own game because of the patreons that made him leave it and start a new one
What bad Patrons - make the poor DS take money from them and also work it out
Какие плохие Патроны - заставляют бедного ДС брать от них деньги и ещё и отрабатывать их
:LUL:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I believe it's Chromium based now, after the change to the new client... Which was immediately after an update dedicated to bug fixing for the original Unity version :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're 50% correct. ;)
It's based on both Chromium and Node.js, which makes it an application.
The game is now definitely made with Electron (hence the Electron licence file in the game root folder), but I'm not sure is it some (relatively new?) Electron-based game engine or a completely custom built application.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're 50% correct. ;)
It's based on both Chromium and Node.js, which makes it an application.
The game is now definitely made with Electron (hence the Electron licence file in the game root folder), but I'm not sure is it some (relatively new?) Electron-based game engine or a completely custom built application.
What won't you do to fight pirates
Что не сделаешь что бы бороться с пиратами

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The problem is BB's story was stuck it had nowhere to go, it was becoming more and more a VN with no purpose and no way of creating an real believable end, so DS used the "patreon rule" excuse to shut down the game cause he did not know how to continue it or end it propely (there was plenty way to go around the rule many Dev have). Patreon did not kill BB, DS did with his decisions on the differents updates and he is doing the same with Glamour rigth now.
I personally think he doesnt care about the game like some dev do and just care about the money he can milk out of patreon, i mean it s not the first game that he doesnt end the first glamour version before BB was never finished either.
This is my take on his "development-history" too. He was glad he had a reason to cancel BB because the game was going nowhere and it was obvious he lost interest in it (apart from making money of course).
So I thought a fresh start would be kind of a good thing because it actually felt like he was excited about Glamour in the beginning. There isn't much passion left though. He's remaking a game he didn't like and the old Kate-Glamour barely exists in 2020.
You can't blame him for wanting to make money, so of course he has to consider what kind of game can be successfull, but DS takes it way too far. BB was a huge mess in the end and Glamour is heading this way too (or already arrived). There is just no real plan for the game, he just stumbles from update to update trying to please the 40$ patrons.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
You may add "Bright Past" or "Coming of age" for female protagonists...
Don´t want to overflow. There are plenty of Lists. And great Games like Dog Days of Summer. And I enjoyed CLIT even. But I just add Games that in my Opinion are close to Glamour, but with better Devs.

alyath

May 31, 2020
This is actually getting kind of hilarious to me. At the beginning of the development of Glamour the comments here seemed to be nothing but complaints of "Too much Kate, not enough Max," "I want a Max update," and "This game sucks because there isn't enough Max content."
Now that Max is showing up more on the Kate story path, people are complaining about her newest content.

And yes I do understand why people are complaining about the new Kate content turning her into a Fuck Toy for Max, but I'll argue that ALL of Kate's content has been building her up to be nothing but a Fuck Toy for whomever wants to use her.

It's also been pretty obvious (at least to me) that the Glamour and BB story arcs were going to collide since one of the main elements of the Max story line is to get him to the college that Kate and Alice attend.
WTF have you ever played the Game? Or read more then just how to get Kate naked?
Sorry Dude, Kate has the Options to be a Dominant Wife, with a Harem of Female and Male Slaves just around her.
She learned how to tease Boys, and learned how to please Girls. And she raised the punishment just to be in Control.
Yes you can go the masochistic Fucktoy Route. But also there was (not sure if is) a Route there she can becomea Domina, and I tried to get on this Path.
I only choose Options to Dominate (if I can) And always turn down any Attemps to get her fucked by anybody.
And why she goes on is because of the missing Girl! So I think there is plenty of Room to let her not become a Bimbo, or Fucktoy. But it must be developed. If you rush for Sex and give in to Nick.... Your Choice. But you can go another Way.
And I want Kate to become the most feared Domina in the whole Game, and all of the Bitches so far should fear that this will be developed. Cause if there is a Option, I will find it, and then make them all Pay. Like I did with Neil.
For Example in my Kate Route, Nick has never touched her, and only seen her naked if the Story gives me no Options.

Some Girls in Shool mentioned that they want to be punished by her instead of Office or Home Punishment. And even Lisa says something like better you then anyone of my Family (Alice).

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
WTF have you ever played the Game? Or read more then just how to get Kate naked?
Sorry Dude, Kate has the Options to be a Dominant Wife, with a Harem of Female and Male Slaves just around her.
She learned how to tease Boys, and learned how to please Girls. And she raised the punishment just to be in Control.
Yes you can go the masochistic Fucktoy Route. But also there was (not sure if is) a Route there she can becomea Domina, and I tried to get on this Path.
I only choose Options to Dominate (if I can) And always turn down any Attemps to get her fucked by anybody.
And why she goes on is because of the missing Girl! So I think there is plenty of Room to let her not become a Bimbo, or Fucktoy. But it must be developed. If you rush for Sex and give in to Nick.... Your Choice. But you can go another Way.
And I want Kate to become the most feared Domina in the whole Game, and all of the Bitches so far should fear that this will be developed. Cause if there is a Option, I will find it, and then make them all Pay. Like I did with Neil.
For Example in my Kate Route, Nick has never touched her, and only seen her naked if the Story gives me no Options.

Some Girls in Shool mentioned that they want to be punished by her instead of Office or Home Punishment. And even Lisa says something like better you then anyone of my Family (Alice).
1st Glamor doesn't fit into BB concept, otherwise Max would become tame Eric
1-й Glamour не вписывается в концепт ББ, иначе Макс стал бы ручным Эриком

alyath

May 31, 2020
1st Glamor doesn't fit into BB concept, otherwise Max would become tame Eric
1-й Glamour не вписывается в концепт ББ, иначе Макс стал бы ручным Эриком
Never played First Glamour. Just read what is talked.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
1st Glamor just had scales of subordination and domination in the flesh to sexual preferences and the player himself chose what to develop not only in Kate but also in other non-play characters.
1-й Glamour как раз были шкалы подчинённости и доминирования в плоть до сексуальных предпочтений и игрок сам выбирал что развивать ни только у Кейт но и других неигровых персонажей.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
To sleep with someone, you first had to make friends, liberate and change orientation as needed, and at the beginning of the game everyone is modest.
Чтобы переспать с кем то, сначала нужно было подружится, раскрепостить и сменить ариентацию по необходимости, а в начале игры все скромные.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The story lacks a bit of coherence in this update. Things are mentioned about Max licking Lisa's pussy, max using the telescope on the neighbors and also max receiving special punishments from Ann, but reaching those parts isn't necessary to unlock the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes