ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Now, if that is the case, I would need to know if there is anything else that advances in v.032 because except the Olivia quest (which i now finished for this version)
It is so hard.
Read the forum. (turn a couple of pages back)
Go to the developer's patreon. And read about the update.

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017
Guys, one question, I downloaded the compressed version. I can't play full screen when I play. How can I make a full screen. Thank you for guiding me. I'm sorry for my bad English

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I wanted to get school content, but I got Olivia
Хотел получить школьный контент, а получил Оливию
Public Indoor Pool 00 Kate AB.png
guess whose ass it is?
угадай чья это попа?
Public Indoor Pool 00 Kate AС.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: coller

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
You know:unsure:, with so much content posted by our dear "dmitriiviktorov", it's easier to make our own Glamour with Kate:). Rather than waiting for the DS to swing and give birth to another ode dedicated to "Max's golden dick".

Reactions: leg28

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Thís game is ruined. I can't think anymore that Lisa and Alice are Max's sisters and that Ann is Max's mom. This game isn't incest game anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thís game is ruined. I can't think anymore that Lisa and Alice are Max's sisters and that Ann is Max's mom. This game isn't incest game anymore.
I don't think it's going to be too much longer until he cancels this one too and re-re-restarts it.
Maybe he'll stop pandering to his $40 patrons next time and actually write what he wants. I wouldn't bet on it though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alyath

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:FacePalm:
Let me get this straight...
According to you, Lisa and Alice being Max's sisters, and Ann his mother, but because you can't think of them as his family, the game is no longer an incest themed game?

That's a problem with you, not the game :rolleyes:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes