fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Thís game is ruined. I can't think anymore that Lisa and Alice are Max's sisters and that Ann is Max's mom. This game isn't incest game anymore.
So, this 'not really smart' guy lives for some random reason in a house with 3 women, sleeps in the same room with one of them and has a close relation with all of them, what other thing could they be other than family ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thís game is ruined. I can't think anymore that Lisa and Alice are Max's sisters and that Ann is Max's mom. This game isn't incest game anymore.
Dare I ask?
Why can you no longer think of them as family?

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think it's going to be too much longer until he cancels this one too and re-re-restarts it.
Maybe he'll stop pandering to his $40 patrons next time and actually write what he wants. I wouldn't bet on it though.
I've already thought about this. Analyzing the development of Glamour. I can say for sure that all the problems began after the DS stopped developing the game in the direction he intended and began to indulge wishes of $ 40 patrons. imho.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So, this 'not really smart' guy lives for some random reason in a house with 3 women, sleeps in the same room with one of them and has a close relation with all of them, what other thing could they be other than family ?
That does remind me of how School, Love, and Cousins got changed to School, Love, and Friends. Not only is the MC sleeping in the same room as his "childhood friend," they are sleeping in the same double bed.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is so hard.
Read the forum. (turn a couple of pages back)
Go to the developer's patreon. And read about the update.

I did read the forum and i know that patreon post also. But it doesn't help. I wish there was such a screen like in renpy saying : "You have reached the end of this update". I have really no idea if i should go on or wait for the next update..

I will put here again the spoiler about what i reached till now maybe someone will be so kind to give me some advice if i didn't reach all there is in this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lotex and Zuxxy

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
mizilic Same here, I'm not sure why there is no such things "End of this quest for now as of v0.xx", it's not like it couldn't be opened up again in the next version.

Reactions: Zuxxy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I did read the forum and i know that patreon post also. But it doesn't help. I wish there was such a screen like in renpy saying : "You have reached the end of this update". I have really no idea if i should go on or wait for the next update..
DS used to add that kind of thing in the journal/objective list, but that courtesy is just another thing in Glamour that's fallen by the wayside.

If you think you've gotten to the end of content (based on changelog info), then wait for the next release.

Reactions: wizyy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
DS used to add that kind of thing in the journal/objective list, but that courtesy is just another thing in Glamour that's fallen by the wayside.

If you think you've gotten to the end of content (based on changelog info), then wait for the next release.
Yes, rather frustrating when some quests gave that courtesy note while others did not.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes