Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Any news about Kate since nearly one year ?
Every update is for Max, even when it's a release theoretically for Kate, all it's for Max...
Sorry, without me...
Max is just a jerk with a big dick, so, the game is now out of my interests...

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Any news about Kate since nearly one year ?
Every update is for Max, even when it's a release theoretically for Kate, all it's for Max...
Sorry, without me...
Max is just a jerk with a big dick, so, the game is now out of my interests...
Unfortunately no. I was more interested in the game when it was about Kate, slow corruption, nice story.... but now Glamour should be renamed to "Big Brother Remaster"!

Phenix995

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, i'm stuck at this quest, i don't understand how to trigger the night event, can somone help me ?
I specify that I have the bdsm in the basement

2020-12-23 02_33_05-Glamour.png

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hi, i'm stuck at this quest, i don't understand how to trigger the night event, can somone help me ?
I specify that I have the bdsm in the basement

View attachment 952578
I stopped playing this game for a couple of months, but if I remember correctly, you need to watch Julia and Nick at evening on the couch, spying on them before sleeping time until Kate enters their room and have threesome. Of course due to grindy style of this game, you will need to do this many times, and with time you will get new actions to do. Also try to talk to Julia morning during her training time or during breakfast.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
When the update is expected to be released? I understand, that due to announcements ordinary 2 weeks are not enough. But what is estimation?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
When the update is expected to be released? I understand, that due to announcements ordinary 2 weeks are not enough. But what is estimation?
Normally, it's every month.
For Max since a year it's true
For Kate, since a year, no release... (of releases just around and for Max)

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Hi, I'm still stuck in a quest.

I'm stuck in the quest at school, when I chat with sophia, I finished showing her the pictures, when I keep chatting with her in class, kate and sophia are punished, karen, send them down the hall and sophia does treats to kate's pussy.
then karen comes and repeats the same thing over and over again.

at the end of each class karen comes to see me then she always says the same text and sophia too.

what should i do to advance this quest pls?

Reactions: starlord99

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm stuck in the quest at school, when I chat with sophia, I finished showing her the pictures, when I keep chatting with her in class, kate and sophia are punished, karen, send them down the hall and sophia does treats to kate's pussy.

at the end of each class karen comes to see me then she always says the same text and sophia too.

You need to convince the developer to actually work on Kate's school content again.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
how the F i can get out of the house ?:D im at early stage of job hunt and i need to go to hotel but i cant leave the house. when i open the city map i have the icons the for sure but when i smash them nothing happens. it only opens the promt where it tells when its open.. it feels like something is missing or its not working properly. im playing the latest 0.32 version

Galin

May 5, 2017
how the F i can get out of the house ?:D im at early stage of job hunt and i need to go to hotel but i cant leave the house. when i open the city map i have the icons the for sure but when i smash them nothing happens. it only opens the promt where it tells when its open.. it feels like something is missing or its not working properly. im playing the latest 0.32 version
When you can visit Kate at the Massage Palour, go to the pool in the afternoon (3PM?) there will be a new Icon.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Wait for an update to the quest , Should be sometime next year!.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
In general, lately it seems to me that it will be much easier to contact another developer with a proposal to make "proper" Glamour. There are a lot of ideas for events, there are a huge number of development options, we can even write dialogues together, and events too. I suggest Super Alex. His latest update to Amnesia is awesome (IMHO).
P.S. on patreon there is such a thing as "copyright"?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Resize the window until the "travel" buttons become visible at the bottom of the screen. This bug has been around since 0.27.

Or, apply my unofficial bugfix from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-32-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

In future, do read the FAQ linked in the OP. It contains a lot of useful info and most questions have already been answered there. There's also link to the FAQ in my sig.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
No Shit, I haven't played this game in a long time and when I did briefly there was no male protagonist content. I wasn't sure how the dev introduced the BB content.
Actually there is a part of BB content inside Kate's content, which is quite hot IMO, but to play it you have to grind over Kate route for hours.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes