TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you for your response dmitriiviktorov

I really have no idea what you posted here. All I see is an ani. My question was whether all the gameplay that I seem to have missed is in fact present in the game. For example. The Gym is mentioned early in the game. It is then stated that is should be opening soon because of some deal made with the loan sharks, but that is never brought to fruition. The Gym is never mentioned again until well into the game when Kate tried to send student there.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
I want to start a new game, but i can't see anything. Screen is full black
I get that sometimes myself. Sometimes it just takes along time to load. Sometimes the Icons in the opening screen are black. My vid card is an AMD RX 580 series. I often either just restart game or have to reboot like I have to do with a lot of these games. It appears that with some games a 6 gig vid card and 16 gigs of ram get eaten up fairly quick. (mem leaks)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

I really have no idea what you posted here. All I see is an ani. My question was whether all the gameplay that I seem to have missed is in fact present in the game. For example. The Gym is mentioned early in the game. It is then stated that is should be opening soon because of some deal made with the loan sharks, but that is never brought to fruition. The Gym is never mentioned again until well into the game when Kate tried to send student there.
For this demo version of the game, you shouldn't be surprised by a message like - not yet available or a continuation in the next update.
Для данной демо версии игры вы не должны удивляться сообщением типо - пока не доступно или продолжение в следующем обновлении.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018

Eventually Kate can work at Julia's Gym as a masseuse.

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Knowing this dev's track record of not finishing what he started, I'm like 80% sure this project is very soon going the way of BB.

The dev's ignoring the rather big pile of incomplete features and quest lines he half-implemented, and constantly starting to work on some totally unrelated new shit he gets from Patreon polls. Which looks like outsourcing the directing of the project to others because they cannot be bothered. Also money, too.

He said there'd be "more frequent smaller updates", so about twice a month. In november there was just one update that was similar in scope to the older updates. In december there hasn't been any. Which looks like someone can't really be bothered to put in the effort they said they would.

This is looking more and more like he's getting bored with the project and might be dropping it very soon. In a year or two the abandoned mess will probably be ported to renpy by some russian guy with poor english, who'll try to complete the story on his 6 years old underperforming laptop GPU using crappy fan reproductions of Daz assets.

Reactions: dosenspezi

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I wonder what's up with Dark Silver, he hasn't given any news since December 18th, he usually release's it before the end of the month, something is not feeling right, or maybe he's just taking a holiday like everyone else :(

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Knowing this dev's track record of not finishing what he started, I'm like 80% sure this project is very soon going the way of BB.

The dev's ignoring the rather big pile of incomplete features and quest lines he half-implemented, and constantly starting to work on some totally unrelated new shit he gets from Patreon polls. Which looks like outsourcing the directing of the project to others because they cannot be bothered. Also money, too.

He said there'd be "more frequent smaller updates", so about twice a month. In november there was just one update that was similar in scope to the older updates. In december there hasn't been any. Which looks like someone can't really be bothered to put in the effort they said they would.

This is looking more and more like he's getting bored with the project and might be dropping it very soon. In a year or two the abandoned mess will probably be ported to renpy by some russian guy with poor english, who'll try to complete the story on his 6 years old underperforming laptop GPU using crappy fan reproductions of Daz assets.
Sometimes it seems to me that someone else makes the renders for DS, but he only stretches for several updates, otherwise we would see at least one post with a render dedicated to Christmas or New Year's holidays.
Мне порой кажется что для ДС рендеры делает кто то другой, а он лишь растягивает на несколько обновлений иначе мы увидели бы хоть один пост с рендером посвящённый Рождеству или Новогодним праздникам.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
0.33 release tomorrow
0.33 is basically done, we are currently going over it one last time to see if we missed any bugs. We tried to finish it before the month is over, so we didn't have much time to write any news.
0.33 turned out to be pretty good and interesting. This time, update has two storylines: whenever Olivia stays overnight, Max goes to sleep with Ann. If she's asleep, he goes to have fun with the girls, and if Ann's awake, he stays with her.
We'll show off some more images today, and there's also a poll about 0.34.
The next update will be released in January. We'll be able to share more details once our higher tier Patrons vote on the focus of the update.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
WTF? Olivia's smiling at Max's dick being waved in her face by Lisa? What is not right with this situation?
In all fairness, this is in line with (original) BB and the unfinished path of Max having her as his girlfriend instead of Lisa, and also in line with "Max's magical dick that all women, even lesbians, fall instantly in love with".

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes