Gor128

Aug 15, 2018
The teachers ' college does not teach physical education teachers. They are taught in a physical education college
В педагогическом колледже не учат преподавателей физкультуры. Их учат в физкультурном колледже
taught, at least in those that I was
Учат, по крайней мере в тех что я был

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
taught, at least in those that I was
Учат, по крайней мере в тех что я был
Perhaps if this is physical education for primary classes
Возможно если это физкультура для начальных классов

In our city, physical education in middle and high school was taught by graduates of the physical education college
У нас в городе физкультуру в средних и старших классах преподавали выпускники физкультурного колледжа

I liked to look at my classmates in swimsuits and swimming trunks
Мне нравилось смотреть на моих одноклассниц в купальниках и плавках

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Indeed, in Tula there is a teachers insititute which had a faculty of and initial military education. Russian academy of phisical training grants no degrees in teaching.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I hope DS make smaller and frequent updates rather than larger ones, I don't want to wait long before new updates release. are we going to see kate and Sophia update with karen?

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I hope DS make smaller and frequent updates rather than larger ones, I don't want to wait long before new updates release. are we going to see kate and Sophia update with karen?
Nope. The poll was:
Nick+Julia
Julia
Karen
Nickolas
Sophia+Alice
The winner is Julia

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
33-annroom-14-2.jpg

Dec 31, 2020 at 9:45 AM
Glamour 0.33

2020 was a hard year for everyone, and the December turned out to be one of the worst for us. Thankfully, we've managed to make 0.33 in time, even if it's the last day of the year.
If you were following our posts, you probably already know what's going to happen in the update. Broadly speaking, it's all about Lisa+Olivia and Ann. The Olivia quest should help you if you get stuck.
Yesterday we started the poll about 0.34 and for now Julia without Nick is in the lead. That's events in backyard, late night events, bathroom, and TV. Maybe some more stuff, we'll see.
We'll keep the poll up until January 5th, so things might still change. We're going to take a short break for the New Year and then we'll go back to working on the game. The break won't take long, no more than a week.
Thank you for supporting us. We can't do this without your help. Let's hope the next year will be better than this one.
Stay safe out there!

P.S.: As usual, we'll have the download link for the offline version in our next post.
If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from here.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
What's new in 33??
0.33 is basically done, we are currently going over it one last time to see if we missed any bugs. We tried to finish it before the month is over, so we didn't have much time to write any news.
0.33 turned out to be pretty good and interesting. This time, update has two storylines: whenever Olivia stays overnight, Max goes to sleep with Ann. If she's asleep, he goes to have fun with the girls, and if Ann's awake, he stays with her.
We'll show off some more images today, and there's also a poll about 0.34.
The next update will be released in January. We'll be able to share more details once our higher tier Patrons vote on the focus of the update.

hunk66

Apr 29, 2017
can anyone share another download source ? mine got quota limit. thx for your help happy new year

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes