TRado

Nov 5, 2020
any scenes available for medical checkups ? how to trigger?
The story needs to progress to the point where there are fines for non-compliance with College rules. She will then get the option to do work in the med room to pay off fines/progress game. Further into the game when Med checkups become mandatory I assume there will be more Med/nurse interaction.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I'd love a(nother) remake that has the MC be Eric, and instead of being a small-dick adult version of Max, he's actually saving the family from Max :ROFLMAO:
Why, Eric is an utter douche. This a guy who picked on some much younger than him and smaller than him.
He's like the school bullies who always target smaller individuals. Total pussies.
His entire purpose for wanting to ship Max off to military camp is he can't handle competition.
He's a fucking little bitch plain and simple.
Who the fuck wants to play that for a character.

What would have happened to a real life Eric that tried his crap?
Well the world you are presented with is a world of current level technology. It is only because of the authors whim that any person with access to the cameras and so on in this time would have recorded this shit bag and exposed him for the pile of shit he is. Eric's actions were just begging to be recorded. Be it him fucking others or making threats, giving in appropriate gifts...

The author doesn't once allow users to make use of any real retaliation, violence, or other wise.
The list of shit friends and myself had done to adults as a kid as retaliations is a long as list. At age 10 I weighed maybe a buck soaking wet. I broke my first adults nose and they had it the hell coming. Tried to drag me into an apartment.
You know when adults are vulnerable to kids when they sleep, so is their property like cars and so on.
Well max is supposed to be a good bit old than I was at 10. As I said the only reason he had no way of dealing with Eric is that was pure the idiot rioters choice.

There is nothing the least bit redeeming or interesting about Eric.
Max is bad enough as a character Eric would be 10 times worse.

Reactions: TRado

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
When a man is over 60 years old and he dreams of what he would have done at 12 years old and above (up to 18 years old) with his brains and super abilities, then this suggests that he needs a psychiatrist. Let's say that his dream has come true, but he will still lose to his biological peer, since he is used to acting in a stereotyped manner and is not able to rebuild.

Когда мужчине за 60 лет и он мечтает, что бы он сотворил бы в 12 лет и выше (до 18 лет) с его мозгами и супер возможности, то это наводит на мысль что ему нужно к психиатру. Допустим, что его мечта сбылась, но он всё равно проиграет своему биологическому ровеснику, так как привык действовать шаблонно и не способен перестроится.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why, Eric is an utter douche.
Aside from clearly not reading what I wrote at all, allow me to respond in the best possible way to everything you've written ;)

He's Max...

This a guy who picked on some much younger than him and smaller than him.
He's Max...

He's like the school bullies who always target smaller individuals. Total pussies.
He's Max...

His entire purpose for wanting to ship Max off to military camp is he can't handle competition.
He's Max...

He's Max...

Anyone who thinks Max is a good character, let alone not the same as Eric.

What would have happened to a real life Eric that tried his crap?
Probably less than what would've happened to Max had he done all his crap IRL.

Well the world you are presented with is a world of current level technology. It is only because of the authors whim that any person with access to the cameras and so on in this time would have recorded this shit bag and exposed him for the pile of shit he is. Eric's actions were just begging to be recorded. Be it him fucking others or making threats, giving in appropriate gifts...
Been a while in this reply but, now say it with me, "He's Max...".

The author doesn't once allow users to make use of any real retaliation, violence, or other wise.
That's a shame, because Max is in desperate need of having just an ounce of decency beat into him, not to mention

The list of shit friends and myself had done to adults as a kid as retaliations is a long as list.
Yet nobody put you and your friends in your place when you were kids.:unsure:
Something tells me you're a lot younger than I am, or full of shit. Or both.

At age 10 I weighed maybe a buck soaking wet. I broke my first adults nose and they had it the hell coming. Tried to drag me into an apartment.
Ok, you're a "tough guy" who likes bragging for literally no reason. I was a toddler when I broke an adult's nose... It's not something that requires much force.

You know when adults are vulnerable to kids when they sleep, so is their property like cars and so on.
Yes, yes, you've a history of vindictive and violent behaviour. Something tells me you probably deserved a lot of what you got if this is how you're acting over a joke.:FacePalm:

Well max is supposed to be a good bit old than I was at 10. As I said the only reason he had no way of dealing with Eric is that was pure the idiot rioters choice.
There's a lot more reasons he had problems with Eric, not least of which is his connections to their estranged father and the house they got from him. A house that already came with one spy camera, of which Max was the only one in the family to know about, and instead of removing it, decides to profit from his own family's ignorance whilst (poorly) attempting to manipulate them into doing more and more sexual things with him.
Hell, the little scumbag was so poor at it, he got manipulated by both Kira and Alice ffs!:ROFLMAO:

Face it, Eric knew Max better than Max knew himself, because they're same devious, reprehensible pieces of shit as each other.

There is nothing the least bit redeeming or interesting about Eric.
Max is bad enough as a character Eric would be 10 times worse.
Max is as irredeemable as Eric. They are basically the same character.
Next time you want to go off on a barely relevant rant, try to work on your reading comprehension before hand;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why, Eric is an utter douche. This a guy who picked on some much younger than him and smaller than him.
Literally everyone who plays Max. He's essentially a younger version of Eric.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Yet nobody put you and your friends in your place when you were kids.:unsure:
Something tells me you're a lot younger than I am, or full of shit. Or both.
I had a strict military father and a mom with a brown belt in Judo and neither of them had issues punishing me when I did something wrong.
I'm in my 50s.

Ok, you're a "tough guy" who likes bragging for literally no reason. I was a toddler when I broke an adult's nose... It's not something that requires much force.
Exactly, the opposite of my point. I wasn't a tough guy. The point was even a 10 year old could have fucked Eric over. I moved around a lot because of my father in the military. By the time I was 13 I had been in a dozen different schools. Who knows maybe the schools you attended everyone was just weak?

Given this was on military housing it caused a bit of issues. Thankfully the MPs and command found I was in the right. But that didn't stop other parents from hearing about it and feeling their kids might be in danger if I got upset with them. So 6 months till my dad got reassigned I spent in a classroom alone. I'd come in and my assignments would be there if I needed help I'd go to the teachers office.

Yes, yes, you've a history of vindictive and violent behavior. Something tells me you probably deserved a lot of what you got if this is how you're acting over a joke.:FacePalm:
Actually I never lashed out or went after anyone who hadn't started the issue. As I said above I changed schools a lot so I had relatively few people each place I went. So I tried to keep my head down. But as you know knew kids attract bullies attention a lot. After you take one down a peg others for some reason take it as a challenge or their friends and family. Usually lasted about the first month any place I went. I always had to hold back because my parents didn't think there was a good excuse for fighting. I got good at using small joint manipulation, pressure points to cause paint and locks. I avoided leaving bruises.
Between having my mom break a wooden spoon over my ass and tasking my dad's leather belts, the type from the war with metal ringlets in it for hanging canteens and other gear, I avoided the hell out of starting shit.

There's a lot more reasons he had problems with Eric, not least of which is his connections to their estranged father and the house they got from him. A house that already came with one spy camera, of which Max was the only one in the family to know about, and instead of removing it, decides to profit from his own family's ignorance whilst (poorly) attempting to manipulate them into doing more and more sexual things with him.
Hell, the little scumbag was so poor at it, he got manipulated by both Kira and Alice ffs!:ROFLMAO:

Face it, Eric knew Max better than Max knew himself, because they're same devious, reprehensible pieces of shit as each other.
Max is a class "A" pile of shit and besides being one of the worst written and developed characters I ever read.
Eric though is 10x times worse in both in being a pile of shit and in failure of the author to actually write him worth a crap.
Max per what is written had been picked on by both his older sister and friend. So it isn't like his sister is some innocent he's targeting or some young kid. Eric is the instigator between him and max. He's the one that start off with the threats. He's also the one pushing the NTR line against Max.

They are by no means the same.
Also Max is incestual where Eric is targeting another person's family rather than his own. Eric doesn't have the balls to go after his own family. While I think Max is a pussy from hell at least he has the balls to go after what he wants in that regard. Eric on the other hand see's a younger male in a house hold that is struggling figures he can put the family in a spot were they can't say no because he is the mom's boss and is a chicken shit punk ass little bitch. Do you see Max trying to seperate an already hurting family and get between family? No. Eric however is that pathetic of a looser.

Max is as irredeemable as Eric. They are basically the same character.
Next time you want to go off on a barely relevant rant, try to work on your reading comprehension before hand;)
Max is incestual Eric isn't.
Max targets his own family. Eric hasn't the balls to do so or he wouldn't be there.
Max isn't trying to take advantage of another family that is hurting and break them up.
Eric is that type of douche.
Max isn't picking on some a decade younger than him
Eric does pick on someone a decade younger than him.
Max didn't use false accusations of theft.
Eric does use false accusations of theft.
We can extend this list a good bit if need be.

Yea, they are so similar. Only if you are blind and as stupid as fucking bat. Yea, bat because with their sonar about the only difference a bat would see is the shape and size difference.

My guess you spent more time fapping than actually looking at the characters and what was written or paying attention to details.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think this is one reason that MLF has been so badly received. The developer decided to make a sequel to SLF focused on that game's "Erik." I don't know what he was thinking.

Reactions: DeCal and Diconica

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Max is incestual Eric isn't.
Olivia, her mother, Vicky... Any hot/reasonably hot looking woman with a pulse will do for him.

Max targets his own family.
Olivia, her mother, Vicky... Any hot/reasonably hot looking woman with a pulse will do for him.

Eric hasn't the balls to do so or he wouldn't be there.
You're saying he hasn't done things without proof, despite the facts of his criminal history and having no problems with leading a fraudulent cover life, (magically) seducing a woman who works under him and having her wrapped round his pinky finger. That's experience Max doesn't have, so given how at ease so many are with incest in this "universe", I don't doubt he probably banged all his female family members. Yes, even his granny.
We get it, you didn't like him cock-blocking "you" in BB, but chill the fuck out. He hasn't even been mentioned by name in Glamour, and there's no indication that he's guaranteed to even appear.

Max isn't trying to take advantage of another family that is hurting and break them up.
Uh... His family weren't hurting at all. You're projecting.

Eric is that type of douche.
Max would do the same if he was even half as competent as Eric. Remember, Max needed/needs other women to get things going. Kira, Alice/Kate (Kate in Glamour), Lisa... The little shit's got delusions of grandeur, profiting from illegal surveillance and "cam-shows" of his own family. How is that not as bad, if not worse, than Eric was???

Max isn't picking on some a decade younger than him
Pretty sure that would be peadophillia if he did, and you know that.

Eric does pick on someone a decade younger than him.
That's not hard for a fully grown man of similar age to Ann/Kira to do... Stop with the straw man arguments.

Max didn't use false accusations of theft.
Max profits from illegal surveillance and "cam-shows" of his own family. That is unquestionably worse.

Eric does use false accusations of theft.
No duh!

We can extend this list a good bit if need be.
Eric (real name Victor Moro) was a criminal, who had the balls to fuck over the mob... Max is a young version of him. For every "item" you add, the same can be done for Max, to equal or greater effect.

Yea, they are so similar. Only if you are blind and as stupid as fucking bat.
Not seeing the blatant similarities is nothing more than being blinded by your own bias and hatred of a fictional character. You say you're 50, but you've got a lot of growing up to do if you're incapable of seeing the obvious.

Yea, bat because with their sonar about the only difference a bat would see is the shape and size difference.
Common misconception, the majority of all species of bat, are not in fact blind. Nocturnal mammals with echo location to enhance their eye-sight.
Unless you think dolphins are blind, because sonar... :unsure:

My guess you spent more time fapping than actually looking at the characters and what was written or paying attention to details.
:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:;);)

Seriously?
I'm not the one getting worked up over a character referenced as a joke, who existed solely to be a road-block for Max, our avatar to the actual fap materials and lying about how Max is any better than Eric was.

Tell you what, go test your guess and go to the BB thread. Once there, look up all my posts there... You'll come across the mini-essays I did breaking down almost each and every single character, and how so many people were wrong about the impressions they held so dear about Lisa and even Ann, and how Alice was "mini-Kira" and first to indulge in her own incestual desires before Kira popped his cherry;)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

thanda

May 30, 2019
thanda
The android link I provided is supposed to be offline and "should" only connect to check for game updates assuming DS actually did what he said he would with it.
You seem to be good at coding. Have you see save directory coding? My assumtion is that the save file is integrated with the app which cannot be extract( after reading some article). If so, DS must be spending his his time making sure it is foolproof or whatnot to make sure people play as he wanted us to play. Thank you for your contribution to the community

nim

May 6, 2017
So forget the moral implications. If you don't like the game, move along please. Debating preferences such as preferring Max to Eric is fine but trying to justify them on moral grounds isn't very useful considering its a game. Personal attacks are even less useful. I know this the internet of things (trolls) but "Can we all just get along?"

I don't think we will lever see Eric in Glamour anyway. There are already too many other popular story lines to complete: Max and the girls in the university, Max further seducing Anne, Max getting a part in the videos next door, Kate (and others?) working in a strip club, etc.

Last edited:

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Latest update seems to be entirely broken cant click on npc's to talk to them most of the time and then on answering questions the game just plain stops working atall and locks up .Oh and the obvious Max sucks ass.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Veering off topic for a little bit:

This is a discussion thread. It is not the place for your arguments nor is it the place to post such personal information that nobody asked for. Arguments should honestly be taken into private to avoid screenbombing other users. General courtesy.
And besides, most everybody can agree on one thing:
Max and Eric suck arse in equal amounts and deserve each other, not the ladies in the villa.

Back on topic:
I don't think I've touched this game since I'd seen Max invading the massage parlour. If it were an option, I'd let Lien "handle" him. Yes, I know you can back out and not do anything but neither of the options presented pertain to the Kate I'm playing. We'll see what he plans to do to Julia in the next update as that's what the patrons wanted the next update to be about. If DS throws her on top of Max as well, that's it. I'm going to stop watching this thread.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You seem to be good at coding. Have you see save directory coding? My assumtion is that the save file is integrated with the app which cannot be extract( after reading some article). If so, DS must be spending his his time making sure it is foolproof or whatnot to make sure people play as he wanted us to play. Thank you for your contribution to the community
I'm not sure what I did to make you think I'm good at coding. I am relatively good at following instructions though. I would guess you could put the apk on your pc and then rename it from .apk to .zip as fsck explains in his post about the "do-it-yourself" compressed version linked in FAQ which is linked in OP. Once you rename it extract it as you would a zip and then browse through to see if you find anything looking like a save file. Save files will "probably" look similar to what the save linked in the FAQ do. Then you can most likely follow the directions for the save editor also linked in FAQ. complete your changes zip it up rename to .apk and reinstall. But this is all a guess based on extrapolating what little I know proceed with caution.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Is it just me or every1 has the bug that convo with karina/sophie keep triggering after each lesson at college?

Jordan.

Nov 7, 2019
Need help with the Quests of male and Female Prot idk if I already finished it but:

Male Protagonist Quest:

- Big Brother -

Already peeked several times after 1:00 and had the Sessions with Alice and Kate but nothing changes, everytime the same "scene"

- Consequences -
already did kinda everything but Im stucked at this partk

Female Protagonist Quest:

- Villa -

Already did everything there, and had every "scene" And now everytime I clean there, I see how max is getting spanked by ann though " "

- College Commitee -
Already changed everything and won against Veronica dunno if im on the final step

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Still doesn't negate Max being ok with Incest and Eric isn't attempting that.

You're saying he hasn't done things without proof, despite the facts of his criminal history and having no problems with leading a fraudulent cover life, (magically) seducing a woman who works under him and having her wrapped round his pinky finger. That's experience Max doesn't have, so given how at ease so many are with incest in this "universe", I don't doubt he probably banged all his female family members. Yes, even his granny.
We get it, you didn't like him cock-blocking "you" in BB, but chill the fuck out. He hasn't even been mentioned by name in Glamour, and there's no indication that he's guaranteed to even appear.
Do you even hear yourself. Seriously. You talk about no proof on my side when it comes to assuming he hasn't done something because there is no proof he has. But then you jump to the opposite conclusion with "NO PROOF".
Were the fuck did you learn to have a discussion in kindergarten or some crap? I'll throw this in his face and he won't notice when I really do just what I said.

The only thing this started as was you expressed an opinion that you would like Eric as a character. I simply expressed why I wouldn't like Eric as a character. You couldn't handle the fact someone had an opinion that differed from yours.
You didn't like the fact I challenged your fan boy view of Eric being the same as Max. Boo Hoo hoo.

Uh... His family weren't hurting at all. You're projecting.
So they aren't a single income family barely scraping by who just lost most their possession because of incompetent movers.
Just fucking admit it you paid no attention to the story all you did is fap.

Max would do the same if he was even half as competent as Eric. Remember, Max needed/needs other women to get things going. Kira, Alice/Kate (Kate in Glamour), Lisa... The little shit's got delusions of grandeur, profiting from illegal surveillance and "cam-shows" of his own family. How is that not as bad, if not worse, than Eric was???
Again you are making another assumption with no proof. You know that same shit you accused me of. The difference I assumed the person was innocent of it because of no proof, you just make the assumption he would be guilty of it with no proof.
You do realize that is way worse!
I never said Max was a good person. Max is a class "A" pile of shit. I said Eric is 10 times worse than him though.

Pretty sure that would be peadophillia if he did, and you know that.
No, one said trying to have sex with. The fact you brought that up kind of says something about you. Seriously WTF is wrong with you?
Picking on smaller kids bullying them is what we were talking about.
The point was Max isn't picking on someone much younger than him in a vulnerable position to the same effect Eric is.
BTW nice straw man argument.

That's not hard for a fully grown man of similar age to Ann/Kira to do... Stop with the straw man arguments.
A "Straw Man Argument" is when someone overly exaggerates a bad issue. Eric is litterally a decade plus older. So it isn't a straw man argument. So go the fuck back to school and learn something. An example of "Straw man" is the shit you did above. You know where you took the fact that Eric is a decade over Max's age and tried to apply it directly to Max given his age.

Max profits from illegal surveillance and "cam-shows" of his own family. That is unquestionably worse.
That's a matter of debate. Both can have about the same legal amount of prison time depending on the location.
Max however wasn't trying to break someone up away from the family and could use the money to help his family in various ways. Eric's motives were entirely self interest and gave no concern for the family and was directly with the intent to separate one member from the family.

We could look at it from the family stand point. If they found out Eric intentionally tried to get Max kicked out of the family for the purpose he had in mind. They would cut him off and kick him to the curb.

Does the same happen to Max for recording them?

Eric (real name Victor Moro) was a criminal, who had the balls to fuck over the mob... Max is a young version of him. For every "item" you add, the same can be done for Max, to equal or greater effect.
That's one of the major plot holes of the story surrounding Eric. There are generally two types of people that fuck over the mob those who go into WITSEC and those who end up dead not a lot of others. Most of the others are part of the second category and simply no one has found the body yet.

The point is he can't afford to have a high profile or stick out or do stupid shit like this if it was true. The fact he managed to survive and is breathing would say he has the much sense so total plot hole.

Not seeing the blatant similarities is nothing more than being blinded by your own bias and hatred of a fictional character. You say you're 50, but you've got a lot of growing up to do if you're incapable of seeing the obvious.
You are going to argue bias with your clearly fan boy bias of Eric. ROFL. You went to so far as to assume he did something wrong without proof right after you got on to me for assuming he didn't without proof. You litterally took the opposite side of "innocent till proven guilty" to make your argument. You should change your name to, "guilty till proven innocent."

Common misconception, the majority of all species of bat, are not in fact blind. Nocturnal mammals with echo location to enhance their eye-sight.
Unless you think dolphins are blind, because sonar... :unsure:
The point was about radar and perception. Nice try and confusing the topic, NOT.

:FacePalm::ROFLMAO:;);)

Seriously?
I'm not the one getting worked up over a character referenced as a joke, who existed solely to be a road-block for Max, our avatar to the actual fap materials and lying about how Max is any better than Eric was.

Tell you what, go test your guess and go to the BB thread. Once there, look up all my posts there... You'll come across the mini-essays I did breaking down almost each and every single character, and how so many people were wrong about the impressions they held so dear about Lisa and even Ann, and how Alice was "mini-Kira" and first to indulge in her own incestual desires before Kira popped his cherry;)
You seem to think I liked Max or even the story.
Max is one of the worst written characters I read about. Not talking about the act of what he is trying to do. I mean the character could never pull off any of the stuff at all. He is very poorly developed and thought out. He creates even more plot holes in the story than Eric does. Max is slime but as a I said Eric is 10 times the slime Max is. However Eric just creates a few less plot holes.

Neither of the characters are favorable in my eye's when it comes to playing them.

However, Eric could have been made a decent character more easily than Max.
Drop the stupid mob crap make him X military intelligence. That would have given every tool he needed and wouldn't cause the plot holes and so on.
Then instead of him feeling threatened by Max and thus threatens Max. He simply choose to stir and direct Max on another course. He also would have been able to realize the stuff that was going on there Max was doing early on and done something about it.
As for his ability to rap Max's mom around his finger so easily. That isn't that hard. She's already vulnerable because of the income issue. Having the shit bag boss over her made it even worse. All he had to do was play the white knight for a bit and make her life a bit easier. If you have them in that position of vulnerability were they can't afford to loose the job. They are more likely to say yes to that first date and lunch and so on. After that well they tend to talk themselves into shit more than you need to. He's nice and he treats me well... I'm better off now than... besides I don't want to look for another job...

Max on the other hand has way to many issues in the story. First, he's portrayed as no being the sharpest tool in the shed but also he supposedly was kicked out of school for what girl friend he had. But then in the story he learns some stuff rather fast while he is dim witted as fuck when it comes to nearly everything else. He also has a point he admits to being a virgin though I guess he could never have gotten any place with his GF he was supposedly kicked out of school from.
When it comes to Max about the only thing you could keep if you wanted to fix his role in the story is his name.

So I clearly don't like Max. Eric is technically easier to fix. But Eric the way he is presented is a bigger pile of slime than Max is. Both are slime.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes