Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why am I even still paying attention to this game? Sure, there are some things I like about it but for the moment it seems like it's veering into "Meet & Fuck" territory.

Reactions: muschi123 and xw1

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
In all fairness, this is in line with (original) BB
But in BB the story was more fleshed out imo. Now its truly just empty "Meet & Fuck" like Squark said. The og BB story was unrealistic of course, but in their little universe it was at least believable with Kira and all. Now every character switches from being shy to anal in front of others and back to acting shy about it like its nothing. Especially Lisa was quite different in BB.

Also disappointed with the update schedule. He promised smaller and more frequent updates, but all we got are larger updates that take way longer and just cycle through the same renders. Almost all of the story lines at the beginning of Glamour have been forgotten about.

Reactions: Priappus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
But in BB the story was more fleshed out imo.
No, it wasn't.
Lots of dropped/abandoned plot lines and progression path choices. There is a choice early in the game that completely locks you out of progressing, and was left in even the final version before being abandoned, knowing full well that it screws the player over for later content.

Now its truly just empty "Meet & Fuck" like Squark said.
That's largely what people are wanting though (which isn't necessarily bad depending on how it's balanced with story and character development), and even BB was practically like that. The only thing preventing that, was grind and being abandoned.

The og BB story was unrealistic of course, but in their little universe it was at least believable with Kira and all. Now every character switches from being shy to anal in front of others and back to acting shy about it like its nothing. Especially Lisa was quite different in BB.
Might want to go back and play through BB again.
Lisa's the same as she was, the same with Kira and Ann. Alice is the one who's changed most, mainly due to her "relationship" with (Glamour's) Kate. Lisa took a lot of coaxing/coaching from Kira alone before Ann even got involved.
Alice is a lot more reserved about getting sexual with Max than she was in BB, and what she does currently is only because of Kate, who's turning more into a hybrid of "old Alice" and Kira/Julia.

By the point of Kate fucking him with Alice watching, BB Max was able to be balls deep inside Alice at the same point in BB, while she was already in a relationship with a "lesbian"... Who saw Max's dick and then was magically Bi because DS says so :LOL:

Almost all of the story lines at the beginning of Glamour have been forgotten about.
I think it took roughly a year of development for the tiniest bit of progression in any or the earlier hinted at content as Kate to come about after the BB remake began, and that's when the dev cycle was still 2-to-1 in Kate's favour of update frequency.

Reactions: Trapezio

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think it took roughly a year of development for the tiniest bit of progression in any or the earlier hinted at content as Kate to come about after the BB remake began, and that's when the dev cycle was still 2-to-1 in Kate's favour of update frequency.
Right now, Kate's story is "возводить петухов прежде всего"* more so than actual story. And this is a disturbing precedent. Is he trying to bring in BB faster or does he not give a shit about Kate any more?

*"возводить петухов прежде всего" loosely means "erect cocks over all". Thanks, Google. Though I think that form means "rooster" more so.
Um, it does. I substituted "roosters" for "cocks" just now and it's the exact same. Does anyone know the word I'm looking for?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Right now, Kate's story is "возводить петухов прежде всего"* more so than actual story. And this is a disturbing precedent. Is he trying to bring in BB faster or does he not give a shit about Kate any more?

*"возводить петухов прежде всего" loosely means "erect cocks over all". Thanks, Google. Though I think that form means "rooster" more so.
Um, it does. I substituted "roosters" for "cocks" just now and it's the exact same. Does anyone know the word I'm looking for?
This is a bad idea, you could have continued the BB in fact, and now there will be those who want a different story for Eric and other characters.
Let's say you marry a woman with a child, and they give you the whole family of your ex-husband as an appendix, and in order not to offend anyone, you must know thoroughly about everyone and everything.

Это плохая идея, можно было продолжить ББ по факту, а теперь найдутся и те кто захочет уже другую историю Эрика и других персонажей.
Допустим ты женишься на женщине с ребёнком, а тебе в довесок дают ещё всю семью бывшего мужа и что бы никого не обидеть ты должен знать досконально обо всех и обо всём.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Is there supposed to be another person quoted in here, or what?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is a bad idea, you could have continued the BB in fact, and now there will be those who want a different story for Eric and other characters.
Let's say you marry a woman with a child, and they give you the whole family of your ex-husband as an appendix, and in order not to offend anyone, you must know thoroughly about everyone and everything.

Это плохая идея, можно было продолжить ББ по факту, а теперь найдутся и те кто захочет уже другую историю Эрика и других персонажей.
Допустим ты женишься на женщине с ребёнком, а тебе в довесок дают ещё всю семью бывшего мужа и что бы никого не обидеть ты должен знать досконально обо всех и обо всём.
What's a bad idea? Decrying the current state of things? What am I supposed to do about my displeasure then? Pay him so I can tell him the current direction is bad? that's a little counter-intuitive in my opinion.
Is there supposed to be another person quoted in here, or what?
Yeah, probably. Sorry about that.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
What's a bad idea? Decrying the current state of things? What am I supposed to do about my displeasure then? Pay him so I can tell him the current direction is bad? that's a little counter-intuitive in my opinion.
Yeah, probably. Sorry about that.
Who played BB already knows what Olivia is capable of, these 2 updates would be interesting to look at the acquaintance in a different incarnation on Vika from the cafe, and not chewing snot from the beginning (Olivia may already be Max's friend). It seems to me that Max's tunnel syndrome gave a complication to the brain and caused Amnesia (Max does not remember who he slept with yesterday or the day before yesterday)
Кто играл в ББ уже знает на что способна Оливия, эти 2 обновления интересно было бы посмотреть на знакомство в другой ипостаси на Вику из кафе, а не жевание соплей с начала (Оливия возможно уже подруга Макса). Мне кажется у Макса тоннельный синдром дал осложнение на мозг и вызвал Амнезию (Макс не помнит с кем спал вчера или позавчера)

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

Here the double meaning of the word is played out, "cock" has a second slang meaning - penis, male genital organ. "возводить петухов прежде всего" this phrase is meaningless if read in Russian. I can only assume that the original meaning was something like "At the moment, Kate's story is primarily for sex and only then for the plot itself."

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Here the double meaning of the word is played out, "cock" has a second slang meaning - penis, male genital organ. "возводить петухов прежде всего" this phrase is meaningless if read in Russian. I can only assume that the original meaning was something like "At the moment, Kate's story is primarily for sex and only then for the plot itself."
The original I used was "erect cocks over all", paraphrasing from "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles".

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
1.Julia and Nick
2.Julia solo
3.Karen
4. Nicholas
5. Sophie and Alice
5. Sophie and Alice. Does this mean that we will see a lesbian 3-k or Max and Sophia will fuck together with Alice?
5. Софи и Алиса. Это значит что мы увидим лесби 3-к или Макс и Софию поимеет вместе с Алисой?

And not a word about college
И ни слова про колледж

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Does this mean that we will see a lesbian 3-k
I think this is either with Sofia Alice in turn. Max will definitely be gone. This Dark finally understood-almost 300 rounds of ammunition left him
Думаю именно это Либо с Софии Алисой по очереди. Макса точно не будет. Это Дарк наконец-то понял - почти 300 патронов от него ушли

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I think this is either with Sofia Alice in turn. Max will definitely be gone. This Dark finally understood-almost 300 rounds of ammunition left him
Думаю именно это Либо с Софии Алисой по очереди. Макса точно не будет. Это Дарк наконец-то понял - почти 300 патронов от него ушли
Опять по туалетам слюнявится будут? Если на вилле то Макса впихнут обязательно, а если у Юлии то Ник пристроится. Вот и выходит что Кейт бомжиха ( без определённого места жительства) с приключениями на пятую точку.
Will they slobber again on toilets? If Max will be crammed in the villa, and if Julia's, then Nick will join. So it turns out that Kate is a homeless woman (without a definite place of residence) with adventures on the fifth point.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
So far, with a two-fold advantage, the option of Julia solo is leading. Although what else can I think of here, I do not know. it seems that everything is already there

Пока с двукратным перевесом лидирует вариант Юлия соло. Хотя что еще можно тут придумать я не знаю. вроде все уже и так есть

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
So far, with a two-fold advantage, the option of Julia solo is leading. Although what else can I think of here, I do not know. it seems that everything is already there

Пока с двукратным перевесом лидирует вариант Юлия соло. Хотя что еще можно тут придумать я не знаю. вроде все уже и так есть
I generally consider Nick as a vibrator after the girls decided for the brothers and Neil.
Ника я вообще за вибратора считаю после того как с братками и Нилом за решали девчонки.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

In Glamor, Yulka studied in pedagogy as a physical education teacher, so let the practice take place in college.
В Гламуре Юлька училась в педагогическом на преподавателя физкультуры вот пусть практику проходит в колледже.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
In Glamor, Yulka studied in pedagogy as a physical education teacher, so let the practice take place in college.
В Гламуре Юлька училась в педагогическом на преподавателя физкультуры вот пусть практику проходит в колледже
The teachers ' college does not teach physical education teachers. They are taught in a physical education college
В педагогическом колледже не учат преподавателей физкультуры. Их учат в физкультурном колледже

Luke Kane

Dec 14, 2020
0.33 release tomorrow
0.33 is basically done, we are currently going over it one last time to see if we missed any bugs. We tried to finish it before the month is over, so we didn't have much time to write any news.
0.33 turned out to be pretty good and interesting. This time, update has two storylines: whenever Olivia stays overnight, Max goes to sleep with Ann. If she's asleep, he goes to have fun with the girls, and if Ann's awake, he stays with her.
We'll show off some more images today, and there's also a poll about 0.34.
The next update will be released in January. We'll be able to share more details once our higher tier Patrons vote on the focus of the update.
When will available for non patreons??

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes