Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
You need to win at poker with Veronica more than once to implement other college rules, and the Principal doesn't help with rent after the first payment. You'll have to earn the money to pay, or Kate can pay "rent" with her body if she wants.
Kate can pay cash, clean Fedor's room naked for a small reduction in rent, or fuck Fedor for a big reduction.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
You need to win at poker with Veronica more than once to implement other college rules, and the Principal doesn't help with rent after the first payment. You'll have to earn the money to pay, or Kate can pay "rent" with her body if she wants.
Kate can pay cash, clean Fedor's room naked for a small reduction in rent, or fuck Fedor for a big reduction.
Thanks. Currently I have stopped at main line, because comettee For punishment has not been passed. How to proceed further. I have pushed Veronica to vote by enforcement of the wish.what me to do to proceed? My attempts to initiate voting via noteboke are useless. Also I am not able to commence on Neil quest.....

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
a dude can't create a game with kate alone,not to see the asshole max in this post? please do not put pictures of this stupid boy because i'm angry.
I can see any man fucking Kate I'm not fooling him Max.

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks. Currently I have stopped at main line, because comettee For punishment has not been passed. How to proceed further. I have pushed Veronica to vote by enforcement of the wish.what me to do to proceed? My attempts to initiate voting via noteboke are useless. Also I am not able to commence on Neil quest.....
If there are no more rules that you can set to be voted on from Kate's laptop, then you have reached the end of the College Committee quest line for now.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
If Dark Silver ever gets back to developing the College quest lines further, and you play Kate as submissive to Oscar, then maybe one day there will be Kate & Oscar bathroom BJ and sex scenes.
But as long as you refuse Oscar, then you'll probably never have to worry about any of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
If Dark Silver ever gets back to developing the College quest lines further, and you play Kate as submissive to Oscar, then maybe one day there will be Kate & Oscar bathroom BJ and sex scenes.
But as long as you refuse Oscar, then you'll probably never have to worry about any of that.
Forget it. Until the DS does not slobber all over Max and all the content of the BB, you can forget about Kate as the main character of the game.
Забудьте. Пока ДС не не обслюнявит всего Макса и весь контент ББ, про Кейт как главная героиня игры можно забыть.

Reactions: MinkoSvk

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Forget it. Until the DS does not slobber all over Max and all the content of the BB, you can forget about Kate as the main character of the game.
Забудьте. Пока ДС не не обслюнявит всего Макса и весь контент ББ, про Кейт как главная героиня игры можно забыть.
It's funny that for the longest time it was people posting here complaining about "too much Kate, not enough Max" and "where's the BB content, I need my incest fix." Now Max is being featured more and people are bitching about that.
This game is definitely stark reminder that you can't please everybody.
It's been apparent to me that the Kate story line was going to include lots of Max content because of her maid job at the Villa and her relationship with Alice. Kate and Max were ALWAYS going to cross paths, and have sex.

Reactions: Macinnes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Is developer Russian? There’s a some sufficient difference between bb and glamour. I do not like max, but Kate is fine girl. The game is masterpiece of development. Ann is super milf.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
It's funny that for the longest time it was people posting here complaining about "too much Kate, not enough Max" and "where's the BB content, I need my incest fix." Now Max is being featured more and people are bitching about that.
This game is definitely stark reminder that you can't please everybody.
It's been apparent to me that the Kate story line was going to include lots of Max content because of her maid job at the Villa and her relationship with Alice. Kate and Max were ALWAYS going to cross paths, and have sex.
People don't like being forced to play secondary characters from BB (Olivia key character?)
Людям не нравится что им навязывают второстепенных персонажей из ББ (Оливия ключевой персонаж?)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Playing behalf of Kate I have had anal sex with max under supervision of Ann? She has confirmed that anybody does not owe anything to anybody due to the quality of the sex. Is there any progress in villa?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I wish there was such a screen like in renpy saying : "You have reached the end of this update". I have really no idea if i should go on or wait for the next update..
Yes, DS has problems with the description of quests.
I also really dislike his description of the quests in the game

Everything written under the spoiler is my statement. These statements may be wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes