Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
First of all Glamour is not BB. It is new game from the beginning and it is about Kate. Little perv called Max is intruder here. So if anyone should be angry for nonsense that are Kate's fans
Second, Kate's game has /or had great story while BB is all about one underage wanker wander around house trying to fuck his family (what a genious story!!!)
Third, both sides (Kate and Max fans) are fucked by dev. He should made two separate games. This way both sides are frustrated with fact that their path is spoiled by character from other path.
One thing for certain this game isn't what he promised when it started and has turned to shit.
The story had some issues with the plot such as the school rules and how they would conflict with the society he depicts the game in. With some minor changes in the story those could be worked around.

However the Stupid ass tangents and failure to work on the primary story that was promised has killed any interest or any feelings this game will ever be completed.
I wanted to see a story about Kate and how she did or didn't deal with the situations. I didn't give two fucks about max at best he should have remained a side character maybe an annoyance to Kate in some cases.

Like you said if that was his interest he should have made it a separate game and wait till this one was completed.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
One thing for certain this game isn't what he promised when it started and has turned to shit.
The story had some issues with the plot such as the school rules and how they would conflict with the society he depicts the game in. With some minor changes in the story those could be worked around.

However the Stupid ass tangents and failure to work on the primary story that was promised has killed any interest or any feelings this game will ever be completed.
I wanted to see a story about Kate and how she did or didn't deal with the situations. I didn't give two fucks about max at best he should have remained a side character maybe an annoyance to Kate in some cases.

Like you said if that was his interest he should have made it a separate game and wait till this one was completed.
Since DS writes 12 updates a year, since "theoriticaly", half of the updates were for max, and the second half for Kate, the best is to have two games, where, Max can sometimes plays a rule in Kate's story and vice versa but no more.
With an update for each game every two months, I think it's the best.
The problem are the Patrons and I think the "Max-BB" lovers pay more than the others even if the rules (by vote) one year ago were 50/50... And one game probably gains more than two separate games...

Last edited:

bharath

Aug 18, 2017
Not able to proceed with quests on some teachers and the medical room in android version... Am not able to click on any of the options provided.

Reactions: friendmb

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Since DS writes 12 updates a year, since "théoriticaly", half of the updates were for max, and the second half for Kate, the best is to have two games, where, Max can sometimes plays a rule in Kate's story and vice versa but no more.
With an update for each game every two months, I think it's the best.
The problem are the Patrons and I think the "Max-BB" lovers pay more than the others even if the rules (by vote) one year before were 50/50... And one game probably gains more than two separate games...
When I first seen the game Kate was the only main character, max was only a side character. If max even existed he was insignificant at that point. 0.16 or so.

I can't understand anyone likes Max. You can tell a something about people by the character types they like.
In this case there isn't anything redeeming. That's me being kind and not saying what I really want to say about max fans. If I did they probably would ban me.

Reactions: Yoli and Konstantin

CYRIL421

Oct 26, 2019
hello when i installed glamor 32 and played its ma mi the glamor version 31 what should i do to revert to the glamor 32 version

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I have the same bug from 0.29 version, I keep getting 'phone-take away' prompt when chatting in a classroom even if Karen isn't presently teaching. Any help how to fix this?

I am using 0.33 version atm.

edit: Another bug that is still in the game is, if you click wardrobe then the screen goes black and there is no way to reverse the process making you lose all your progress.
I made an unofficial bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

Read the FAQ linked in the OP. It has a lot of useful info.

Reactions: f95poke

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Hi friends, I just started the game Couldn't manage to save the editor do you have another way to cheat thanks..

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I honestly prefer max side of the game, I love the whole 'corrupt everyone in your family' aspect. I just feel bad knowing there are people out there waiting specifically for the kate side of the game. As for the state of the game for max and kates sides of the story, the dev isn't the exact same person he was when he threw his pitch originally, he has probably went though many different ways the story was supposed to progress for kate and it's entirely normal for authors and developers to lose focus or sight of where they originally wanted their characters to go.

Reactions: Hrada

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like I'm the only one who wants to play both Max and Kate's stories, I'm scared...

I'm just waiting to be sure that he's not gonna abandon this one too, so gonna play few months later or after he finished it.

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Looks like I'm the only one who wants to play both Max and Kate's stories
One of few, but not the only one. I was looking forward to see how he would combine both sides of the story and was happy to see Alice, Lisa etc. again.
I´m just disppaointed in the way he did it. He started out strong though, 1 update a month, somewhat good progression of the Kate story (started out rather prude so there would be many options for further updates), 50/50 story updates promised. Most people just dont get that a game should be a bit more than a GC rip with minimal text and that easy girls get boring rather fast.

Reactions: depechedNode

sha1n

Nov 5, 2018
Wassup.I can't go through this task Anna is already jerking me off, and with Kira we have already watched all the films( pls need ur help

Безымянный.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes