Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I honestly prefer max side of the game, I love the whole 'corrupt everyone in your family' aspect. I just feel bad knowing there are people out there waiting specifically for the kate side of the game. As for the state of the game for max and kates sides of the story, the dev isn't the exact same person he was when he threw his pitch originally, he has probably went though many different ways the story was supposed to progress for kate and it's entirely normal for authors and developers to lose focus or sight of where they originally wanted their characters to go.
I disagree. A good author plots out the main story line and then creates notes on the direction and everything need to support the story. When it comes to something like a visual novel the best thing is story board it. so you have a visual representation of each of the paths.

For myself I built a tool that shows me all the scenes and how they are connected together. When I want to add a new scene I I right click and add a scene. I then can go back to another scene type in what I want and it draws a line over to the new scene that is targeted. Yes, most developers don't have that but there is software out there besides creating your own that lets you storyboard. Hell I plenty of other authors have managed to do that with pen and paper for decades.
I'm just lazy if I can make a tool to make my life easier I generally make it especially if I don't want to spend the money on someone else's.

So the excuse is garbage.

It doesn't really matter the life changes a person goes through. Breaking your word is breaking your word. If he wanted to make the max story he should have completed the first story then moved onto it. I mean if this had been a normal transaction and not on patreon he would have found his ass sued 10 different ways to Sunday.

As for Max. Even if you go back to BB Max is a stooge. He's the guy that thinks he knows how to do stuff but isn't smart enough to know how to actually do something and get away with it. He's annoying kid in school who took computer class has low grade read legend of a super hacker and thinks he knows how to do something and ends up pissing a ton of people off.
You probably seen someone like him in school got his ass kicked half a dozen times in a year. Even the principle wants his ass out of school because he is nothing but a problem.

I have no idea why the authors wrote him this way because it is a massive plothole / story conflict with what he is supposed to do. This is the type of poor writing you see out of a super dweeb who writes fiction about himself being able to get away with and do shit.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I disagree. A good author plots out the main story line and then creates notes on the direction and everything need to support the story. When it comes to something like a visual novel the best thing is story board it. so you have a visual representation of each of the paths.

For myself I built a tool that shows me all the scenes and how they are connected together. When I want to add a new scene I I right click and add a scene. I then can go back to another scene type in what I want and it draws a line over to the new scene that is targeted. Yes, most developers don't have that but there is software out there besides creating your own that lets you storyboard. Hell I plenty of other authors have managed to do that with pen and paper for decades.
I'm just lazy if I can make a tool to make my life easier I generally make it especially if I don't want to spend the money on someone else's.

So the excuse is garbage.

It doesn't really matter the life changes a person goes through. Breaking your word is breaking your word. If he wanted to make the max story he should have completed the first story then moved onto it. I mean if this had been a normal transaction and not on patreon he would have found his ass sued 10 different ways to Sunday.

As for Max. Even if you go back to BB Max is a stooge. He's the guy that thinks he knows how to do stuff but isn't smart enough to know how to actually do something and get away with it. He's annoying kid in school who took computer class has low grade read legend of a super hacker and thinks he knows how to do something and ends up pissing a ton of people off.
You probably seen someone like him in school got his ass kicked half a dozen times in a year. Even the principle wants his ass out of school because he is nothing but a problem.

I have no idea why the authors wrote him this way because it is a massive plothole / story conflict with what he is supposed to do. This is the type of poor writing you see out of a super dweeb who writes fiction about himself being able to get away with and do shit.
Initially, each college student had a dad, mom, sister or brother and a place of joint residence, and they could also be met in different locations. According to this principle, DS only revealed Alice's family. 2 years and DS reached a storyboard with text only 5% of Glamor (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver] I will not say anything about the gameplay at all, since any actions do not affect either positively or negatively.
If DS continues to be guided by this principle, it will finally degrade as a game developer, although he is already inferior to some authors in writing Visual Novels.

Изначально каждый студент колледжа имел - папу, маму, сестру или брата и место совместного жительства, а также их могли встретить в разных локациях. Согласно этому принципам - ДС раскрыл только семью Алисы. 2 года и ДС достиг раскадровкой с текстом только 5% от Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver] о коком то игровом процессе я вообще промолчу, так как любые действия никак не влияют как положительно так и отрицательно .
Если ДС и дальше будет руководствоваться этим принципом, то окончательно деградирует как игродел, хотя он уже сейчас уступает некоторым авторам в написании Визуальных Новел.

Reactions: Diconica

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I wonder if Max is DarkSilver's Marty Stu.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone <3
The current version is unplayable because there are clicking bugs. Very often, clicking doesn't cause any reaction.
I played on a laptop. (8.1 Windows (oryginal))
I played for a few hours in these torments, I wanted to see the plot. It is a pity that some threads end so quickly and often without emotion:cry:.
I would also like the boys to invite date my person - You know, romance is the best :3 . And here, after a few dates, as if they forgot that it exists? :) (sadge)

Well, but I'm not a supporter, so I don't have the right to vote :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
no compressed or update?
A compressed version will happen when/if anyone could be arsed enough to make one.
If by "update" you mean update only download, then I don't know. The game moved from Unity to Electron and I don't know if Electron games support updates like that.
If by "update" you mean 0.33, check the opening post. It's there.

Electron uses Chromium & Node.js so it honestly should have update-only patch versions. Glassix uses Node.js and always has a patch update archive.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT 0.33Offline +CG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glamour-0.33-cg.zip (4.19 Gb)
zip Glamour-0.33.zip (4.25 Gb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (9.36 Mb)

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for the link, but god damn, DS is such a lazy dev. Just subcontract someone else if he's so sick of doing this. This is at most 20 different pictures with variants, the lighting is good, but he only had to establish it once. I just don't see months of effort into this update.

Reactions: berny and armion82

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
how to pass those quests please
What you don't understand in the phrase: I should peek room after 1:00 when Kate stays overnight.?

Wassup.I can't go through this task Anna is already jerking me off, and with Kira we have already watched all the films( pls need ur help
Maybe you will deign to translate the text in the picture. Or do you think people have nothing to do. How to translate text in a picture.

help me
Reload the Game

Last edited:
Reactions: Lugschat

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
On entering Olivia and Lisa to college
I'm not even saying that Lisa will provoke punishment and practice blowjobs in toilets
Я уже не говорю что Лиза будет провоцировать наказания и практиковаться в миньетах в туалетах

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I wonder if Max is DarkSilver's Marty Stu.
Ok, you know the kid in highschool and middle school who acted like they were some sort of super spy, dark villain or hero crap. The one who took D&D and thought he was in it in real life but was a pathetic looser. I was wandering the authors saw themselves in Max and this is their way of trying to dream big live out their fantasy.

I say that because if the person writing about him knew the type of stuff max is wanting to get away with and do this story would be vastly better written regardless what language is the authors native language. But it is pretty clear the author lacks fundamental knowledge of a lot of the topics brought up so they barely scratch the surface on everything. Which is why the story lacks substance and detail to pull you in. It is also why the characters backs stories don't match worth a fuck to the way they are portrayed.

Reactions: Dragon59
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes