Rule34xx

Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 568608

Important: Starting with Glamour 0.27 savegames no longer need to be decrypted and thus this tool no longer works. If you want to import your old savegames to 0.27 check this post.

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear ingame.
Hey i cant open this is program. in windows 10 20h2

Gor128

Aug 15, 2018
Perhaps if this is physical education for primary classes
Возможно если это физкультура для начальных классов

In our city, physical education in middle and high school was taught by graduates of the physical education college
У нас в городе физкультуру в средних и старших классах преподавали выпускники физкультурного колледжа

I liked to look at my classmates in swimsuits and swimming trunks
Мне нравилось смотреть на моих одноклассниц в купальниках и плавках
))

physical education in primary school can also be conducted by an ordinary primary school teacher. for the senior classes, a specialty "physical culture" is required and it does not matter where it is obtained, in a teacher training college, in a physical education college (although there are no such, they are all pedagogical, just a bias is precisely from physical culture and sports) or at the university. The latter can only affect the development of a future career.
занятия физкультурой в начальной школе может проводить и обычный учитель начальных классов. для старших классов требуется наличие специальности "физическая культура" и не важно где она получена, в педагогическом колледже, в физкультурном (хотя таких не бывает, они все педагогические, просто уклон именно на физическую культуру и спорт) или в университете. Последнее может влиять только на развитие дальнейшей карьеры.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
))

physical education in primary school can also be conducted by an ordinary primary school teacher. for the senior classes, a specialty "physical culture" is required and it does not matter where it is obtained, in a teacher training college, in a physical education college (although there are no such, they are all pedagogical, just a bias is precisely from physical culture and sports) or at the university. The latter can only affect the development of a future career.
занятия физкультурой в начальной школе может проводить и обычный учитель начальных классов. для старших классов требуется наличие специальности "физическая культура" и не важно где она получена, в педагогическом колледже, в физкультурном (хотя таких не бывает, они все педагогические, просто уклон именно на физическую культуру и спорт) или в университете. Последнее может влиять только на развитие дальнейшей карьеры.
I think this conversation is a bit pointless. I'm not trying to be insulting. I'll explain why.

Take myself as an example. I technically haven't finished a degree. First, you have to understand a degree didn't do anything for me. I wasn't going to get more money having one or be considered any more an expert in the areas I worked. Between trying to keep up with employers and contractor demands there wasn't also that much time for school. I also wanted to have a life.

Why is that important. Well some of those employers and such were both public and private schools universities and not just in one country. In fact I found out a few years ago some of my online free course material I created was being used in several universities.

Generally private schools can hire who they want they aren't stuck under the same requirements as most public ran schools that's both in the US and abroad I found that. There are some exceptions. Some require hire standards.
That said I found pretty much every school will find a way to bend their rules if they want you there. They may have to get some sort of permission or exception OKed but they pretty much all can do it.

As for primary education vs college it pretty much is the same in that regard. Some places are a bit more strict and some times the decision is left up to a local idiot who has no idea how to actually evaluate if someone is worth hiring checking credentials or employment records. Even those most times get resolved usually at their embarrassment.

The simple fact is what rules they have in one place isn't going to be true for every place. As much as they tell you such rules are written stone they are full of shit.

So unless we have a country and or state to put this school in its a bit pointless.

thanda

May 30, 2019
View attachment 568608

Important: Starting with Glamour 0.27 savegames no longer need to be decrypted and thus this tool no longer works. If you want to import your old savegames to 0.27 check this post.

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear ingame.
i have a question.(for android) my friend said to me that the directory of the save file is somewhere within the system folder which is not accessible for normal user. does the save file directory can be change? or the save file is only on the server?
my friend is not computer geek so do i. he just read a lot of things because of this pandemic

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i have a question.(for android) my friend said to me that the directory of the save file is somewhere within the system folder which is not accessible for normal user. does the save file directory can be change? or the save file is only on the server?
my friend is not computer geek so do i. he just read a lot of things because of this pandemic
The Android version still has to connect to DS's server, I believe. This means that it's still the online version so local saves aren't possible.
I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
18 kilos of boredom,the update is for the asshole (Μax)with the golden dick.
Not golden dick, "golden" or "magic"... Can't forget those "" marks after all, and that piece of anatomy is some people's self-insert character :LOL:

Last edited:

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
Not able to proceed with quests on some teachers and the medical room in android version... Am not able to click on any of the options provided.
I am also unable to click, for example I can't click on elements when attempting to answer questions from teacher, and have to quit in order to proceed (and just skip answering questions) but I'm on the windows version

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Save yourself the disappointment and make a copy of the images and rename them with a .png
rn * *.png in command prompt
Then you can just view them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd love a(nother) remake that has the MC be Eric, and instead of being a small-dick adult version of Max, he's actually saving the family from Max :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like fun XD

On another note:
Who's to say Max would be able to satisfy himself with Ann, Kira, Alice and Lisa? He'd probably boink his own daughters as well. The latest supervillain: Inbreeder-Man.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The Android version still has to connect to DS's server, I believe. This means that it's still the online version so local saves aren't possible.
I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
thanda
The android link I provided is supposed to be offline and "should" only connect to check for game updates assuming DS actually did what he said he would with it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes