IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
Welp I somehow deleted everything when I put all of this new stuff into 0.27, and had overwritten the files with the 0.29 ones. This blows, anyways, how would I update my game in the future without overwriting my save?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Ok i found a way to get money without cheatengine(which doesn't seem to work anymore), and even though it's a bit complicated, it works. So for anyone patient enough to try it, here it is:
(Guide pics below the post)

MONEY CHEAT
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3. Press on the application tab on the top(if you can't see it drag the window to the left until u do)
4. Click on options->load game-> and find the save you want to add the money to.
5. Check on the days played of the save. You will need that to find the correct save in the console. Remember it.
6. Now click on the list under the application tab and go through the saves(they should be titled save:max:1598873544:16 etc). On the bottom window of the tab it should have the details of the save, for example:
  1. lang: "en"
  2. state: "location"
  3. onLocationPassMinutes: 0
  4. onLocationSetClothes: null
  5. day: 103 <---------------------- That's how you'll find your save
  6. hour: 8
  7. minute: 47
7. The save that corresponds to the days played on the load game is the one you want.
8. Double Click on the value tab next to the save title (it should say {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocationPassMinutes":0, etc) it should have everything selected(blue).
If it doesn't, click ctrl+a(select all) and ctrl+c(copy).
9. Open a new text document on your desktop, and paste the code you just copied. (Don't close the game, just alt+tab).
10. On around page 5 of the code, there should be a line that says "max-profile-info-1". You can find it faster with ctrl+f (paste the line, and find).
11. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
Change the money value to whatever you want(make sure it corresponds to the amount you have in game first).
12. Now copy the whole code from the document(ctrl+a and ctrl+c).
13. Go back to the console window of the game(alt-tab) and paste(ctrl+v) the code to the value tab next to the save.(make sure you have everything selected in the tab first)
14. Press shift+ctrl+i again to close the console, and load the save.
15. Profit.

I'm attaching 2 pics as helping guides as well..

Good Luck!

Last edited:

OnlyNZone

Jun 2, 2019
fsck i've seen
main.ff72f142.js:2 Can't find event: 29-think-about-show-1-1
y @ main.ff72f142.js:2
main.ff72f142.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'exec' of undefined
at Object.y (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at action (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at Object.f (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at tn (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at fn.doAction (main.ff72f142.js:2)

But, for you there is some solution?

Reactions: Lore19

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I was testing this new version 0.29 and I noticed that the game still has a lot of grinding function. I can say that I am a little dissatisfied, because I was playing and as it does not have an automatic save I ended up losing all the progress because of a bug that prevented me from advancing the dialogue with Angela in the Cheerleader quest. There is also a lot of function that makes you grind, such as looking like an idiot passing time through 1 hour or 3 hours. It would make it a lot easier if you could have an option to skip a day of the week. Another irritating thing is to always have the same dialogue that could be only once when we do some repeated action. I want to give an example is when Kate goes to work at the hotel and has to speak to the receptionist. It is always the same dialogue and always the same click, this could be avoided and would save a little time. And the last thing is that there should be a fast accessibility icon that we have at school when we go home. It is very annoying to have to keep clicking. Most of the game is clicking, grinding, clicking, grinding ... some things could be much more practical, because at least you suffer a little playing this way.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
fsck i've seen
main.ff72f142.js:2 Can't find event: 29-think-about-show-1-1
y @ main.ff72f142.js:2
main.ff72f142.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'exec' of undefined
at Object.y (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at action (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at Object.f (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at tn (main.ff72f142.js:2)
at fn.doAction (main.ff72f142.js:2)

But, for you there is some solution?
He can't do anything, see the following two posts for more info:
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4101492
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4101754

Reactions: fsck

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Any news about the fix for V0.29? (offline)? stuck in loading screen. Searched a few pages.
But can't rly see a fix for it yet.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Any news about the fix for V0.29? (offline)? stuck in loading screen. Searched a few pages.
But can't rly see a fix for it yet.
when u say stuck in loading screen you mean black images?
If so, just restart the game and it should reset(try running as administrator aswell).
EDIT: Also block the game from firewall/disconnect from the internet (thanks randominaattori )

But the game is bugged since the whole event that triggers the new content is missing. So no real reason to play the update yet till DC posts a fix.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I was testing this new version 0.29 and I noticed that the game still has a lot of grinding function. I can say that I am a little dissatisfied, because I was playing and as it does not have an automatic save I ended up losing all the progress because of a bug that prevented me from advancing the dialogue with Angela in the Cheerleader quest. There is also a lot of function that makes you grind, such as looking like an idiot passing time through 1 hour or 3 hours. It would make it a lot easier if you could have an option to skip a day of the week. Another irritating thing is to always have the same dialogue that could be only once when we do some repeated action. I want to give an example is when Kate goes to work at the hotel and has to speak to the receptionist. It is always the same dialogue and always the same click, this could be avoided and would save a little time. And the last thing is that there should be a fast accessibility icon that we have at school when we go home. It is very annoying to have to keep clicking. Most of the game is clicking, grinding, clicking, grinding ... some things could be much more practical, because at least you suffer a little playing this way.
Welcome to BB/Glamour.
"The Grindfest of your Life"

randominaattori

Sep 30, 2019
when u say stuck in loading screen you mean black images?
If so, just restart the game and it should reset(try running as administrator aswell).
But the game is bugged since the whole event that triggers the new content is missing. So no real reason to play the update yet till DC posts a fix.
For me just disconnecting internet while starting the game works for those loading issues... after that you can connect back.
Probably could be done through firewall aswell but thats just too much effort

Reactions: Kaiadas

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
so are we not to download 0.29 Offline intill its fixed is that what people are saying... 0.29 Offline dont work .....dont want to download if it not working
yeah you may as well wait or play the online version if you have access to it.
I downloaded it but when I go to play it it has black screens.
you may have to close the game and reopen it. The offline versions have had an issue where images on opening screen don't display correctly the first time
what is the new content
It is essentially Kate getting implemented into Max's story. release notes
Is this still grind fest? Or its playable now?
A bit of both depending on what you consider a grind and how good you are able to manage your time.
at v0.29 version with Max I don't have any content with the Kate. ???
Its Bugged. The code to trigger the new content is missing.
0.29 seems to load and play fine for me *shrug*, was able to load my old save but that was Max save not Kate, did start a new game with Kate with no issues so far.
The new content in this update is for Max not Kate, so unless you are playing the online version it should be bugged for you as well
I can't take money and the game is frozen
This is the new content trigger and it is missing code
So when Max route is broken is that new content 4 Kate? Last one i got is Villa quest and nothing more change then that Kate just clean it up. And nothing rrldr happend..
The new content is for Max's story but it is featuring Kate.
is the cash out required to trigger something? i mean if i dont cash out from cameras everything works fine.
It is the new content trigger
And Max STILL has no Edu stats !
What is the point of more eye candy if in the end we are going to have to restart him?
Without Edu stats we can not get Max ready to enter college.
The longer this goes on ,The bigger the outcry will be when players learn that need to restart/replay Max !
Why would we need to start over? Max's stats will only matter when he starts studying for school and getting tutored. That is a very clear cut starting point to make them work. What content have you seen so far that would be affected by his stats?
Have you tried starting a new game with Max? In previous build dev said cameras will stop paying after getting $2000.

Maybe he didn't update that trigger to work again
This is not the problem. I even loaded an old save with only $400 and it still didn't work. According to fsck the game is missing the code to initialize the new content.
Hi it's normal that in 0.29 i canno't see any savegame?? when i'll start it they told me that there isn't any savegame
If you are trying to load from a new download of .29 and not from an updated .27 or .28 then yes.
is there any new content in 0.29 from 0.28
.28 was Kate, .29 is Max. .29's primary content is Kate's maid and massage questlines from Max's point of view plus some of Kate and Alice at night on Alice's show.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
yeah you may as well wait or play the online version if you have access to it.
you may have to close the game and reopen it. The offline versions have had an issue where images on opening screen don't display correctly the first time
It is essentially Kate getting implemented into Max's story. release notes
A bit of both depending on what you consider a grind and how good you are able to manage your time.
Its Bugged. The code to trigger the new content is missing.
The new content in this update is for Max not Kate, so unless you are playing the online version it should be bugged for you as well
This is the new content trigger and it is missing code
The new content is for Max's story but it is featuring Kate.
It is the new content trigger
Why would we need to start over? Max's stats will only matter when he starts studying for school and getting tutored. That is a very clear cut starting point to make them work. What content have you seen so far that would be affected by his stats?
This is not the problem. I even loaded an old save with only $400 and it still didn't work. According to fsck the game is missing the code to initialize the new content.
If you are trying to load from a new download of .29 and not from an updated .27 or .28 then yes.
.28 was Kate, .29 is Max. .29's primary content is Kate's maid and massage questlines from Max's point of view plus some of Kate and Alice at night on Alice's show.
Aren't you tired of explaining things to people who are too lazy to read the thread?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,
I have saves in 0.27 but if I start 0.29 there are no saves found. Is this a bug or do I have to begin from zero?
.29 most likely created its own folder for saves so you wold need to locate it and transfer your .27 saves over.
this update is probably not about kate (sigh),the update is for little snot.
Yes it is for Max but featuring Kate. There is an FAQ linked in OP that has the update schedule on it.
This looks nice, but is there content for the boys who don't want to play as a girl?
That would be to play as Max
I think the developer said that the next 4 updates would be focus on Kate
I hope you only trolling. This thread is full people who don't actually read it and go off the first persons answer so please keep miss-information to a minimum.
when im using laptop and browsing cams game freezing and i cant do anythig, any fixes?
That is the bug preventing anyone from triggering new content.
what does it try to download after starting?
It checks for and downloads update. supposedly.
same problem
I forget who you were responding to and what about but it is probably about the crash on cash out that is the missing code bug in .29 preventing access to new content.

Reactions: TarAlcarin and fsck
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes