Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Agreed. Max is going to attend the same college eventually along with Lisa. This will mean some characters will be booted which is a dick move.
In all fairness, the moment this started becoming two simultaneous projects it was inevitable that the (comparatively) grander scaled one would suffer the most, and minor characters at the college are one of the things that would be hit hardest by DS's ever-shifting focus/attention.
One strength of BB and Max's side of Glamour, is that they're focused around a smaller scope with less characters to develop.

Ironically, the early addition of a BB remake to the mix winds up diluting both sides of Glamour instead of enriching it.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Max's dialogue is genuinely funny a few times. Also Ann is the hottest character in the game. To me, Max's side of the story is way more interesting. Kate's side is a bit boring and her personality is a bit aseptic.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm afraid you misspelled Lisa. ;)
Yeah, even a fool would know how to spell her name... K, I, R, A :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, she's been woefully underused and underdeveloped, both in BB and this. I had hoped her introduction to Glamour (pre BB Remake insertion) that she'd become more than just a convenient plot device. Sadly, it seems like that's all she'll ever be:(

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Agreed. Max is going to attend the same college eventually along with Lisa. This will mean some characters will be booted which is a dick move.
I hope that since Lisa and Olivia are still in school, Max will go into college alone. they do not need to get rid of anyone.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, even a fool would know how to spell her name... K, I, R, A :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, she's been woefully underused and underdeveloped, both in BB and this. I had hoped her introduction to Glamour (pre BB Remake insertion) that she'd become more than just a convenient plot device. Sadly, it seems like that's all she'll ever be:(
Kira? Underdeveloped? Which one are YOU looking at ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Yeah hopefully Kira gets some development soon. I would like to see her and Julia team up.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah hopefully Kira gets some development soon. I would like to see her and Julia team up.
I kind of don't to be honest... They're basically the same character and role for their respective protagonists.
They're both the more sexually experienced and open, taking an interest in furthering the sexual adventures of their respective protagonist, to the point of personally involving them in their own sexual activities, whilst being related to their respective protagonist... and hot red heads.

If anything, they make me think that Glamour would've been better as a prequel to the BB story, with Kate and Julia being Ann and Kira, (only because DS decided that Glamour and BB were in the same "universe") since they're so similar as characters. Not models obviously, but both seem more like the young versions of Ann and Kira... Which is kind of sucky.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I kind of don't to be honest... They're basically the same character and role for their respective protagonists.
They're both the more sexually experienced and open, taking an interest in furthering the sexual adventures of their respective protagonist, to the point of personally involving them in their own sexual activities, whilst being related to their respective protagonist... and hot red heads.

If anything, they make me think that Glamour would've been better as a prequel to the BB story, with Kate and Julia being Ann and Kira, (only because DS decided that Glamour and BB were in the same "universe") since they're so similar as characters. Not models obviously, but both seem more like the young versions of Ann and Kira... Which is kind of sucky.
Or :
Glamour would've been better as a prequel to the BB story, with Kate and Julia being Ann and Kira YOUNG

Reactions: -Joeb-

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Or :
Glamour would've been better as a prequel to the BB story, with Kate and Julia being Ann and Kira YOUNG
That's the glaringly obvious implication of what I said...

Or even better, no prequel, and instead should have made Kate more like Kira/Julia, and Julia more like Ann/Lisa character wise.
If anything that would fit Kate far better with how she's portrayed when playing as Max - More confident and in control, and manipulating both Max and Alice for her own pleasure and satisfaction.

verved

Mar 14, 2021

If you've been supporting us for a while, you probably remember the times when we used to release updates on the same day every month. And thanks to the feature creep, we kept blowing our deadlines and we had to keep working on updates after their "releases". Accidentally, 0.35 was a good example of that, with us having to release 0.35 part 2 in March instead of February. So at some point we moved away from releasing updates on the same day of each month and started releasing updates when they were ready. That resulted in us having a rough schedule where we are releasing an update give or take every 35 days or so. And most of the time we were still able to release an update every month, even if it was a couple of days later than the last month.
Of course, eventually, this "just a bit longer than one month" release schedule has aligned with the calendar where, unfortunately, we won't be able to release 0.36 in March. It's still on the same "one update every 35 or so days" schedule, and it's probably less than 10 days away, so it should come out pretty soon. It just won't come out in March. In practical terms, 0.36 is a regular update and there's nothing special about it, except for the blown deadline of releasing an update every month.
In the past, when we were in a similar situation before, we used to make shorter updates to push future release dates earlier in a month. Traditionally, often people weren't too happy with shorter updates. And the players who prefer one protagonist to another especially don't like when their favorite draws the short straw. On top of that, 0.36 is a very important update for Lisa, so we also couldn't make it short for story reasons. Because of that, we just made a regular update and rolled over March. Sorry.
The good news is, now that we're back to releasing updates early in the month, hopefully we won't have to be in this situation again for some time.
We apologize for not releasing 0.36 in March, please be patient with us.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes