Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
if the update is 0.36 for Gold I do not care at all when it will be released, and not to release it is indifferent to me.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

If you've been supporting us for a while, you probably remember the times when we used to release updates on the same day every month. And thanks to the feature creep, we kept blowing our deadlines and we had to keep working on updates after their "releases". Accidentally, 0.35 was a good example of that, with us having to release 0.35 part 2 in March instead of February. So at some point we moved away from releasing updates on the same day of each month and started releasing updates when they were ready. That resulted in us having a rough schedule where we are releasing an update give or take every 35 days or so. And most of the time we were still able to release an update every month, even if it was a couple of days later than the last month.
Of course, eventually, this "just a bit longer than one month" release schedule has aligned with the calendar where, unfortunately, we won't be able to release 0.36 in March. It's still on the same "one update every 35 or so days" schedule, and it's probably less than 10 days away, so it should come out pretty soon. It just won't come out in March. In practical terms, 0.36 is a regular update and there's nothing special about it, except for the blown deadline of releasing an update every month.
In the past, when we were in a similar situation before, we used to make shorter updates to push future release dates earlier in a month. Traditionally, often people weren't too happy with shorter updates. And the players who prefer one protagonist to another especially don't like when their favorite draws the short straw. On top of that, 0.36 is a very important update for Lisa, so we also couldn't make it short for story reasons. Because of that, we just made a regular update and rolled over March. Sorry.
The good news is, now that we're back to releasing updates early in the month, hopefully we won't have to be in this situation again for some time.
We apologize for not releasing 0.36 in March, please be patient with us.
Strange logic
By releasing an update once every 2 months (30 + 5), DS wants to receive a full subscription in 2 months, and if DS continues, then he will receive money from patrons only upon the release of the update or already a few connoisseurs.

Странная логика
Выпуская обновление 1 раз в 2 месяца (30+5) ДС хочет получить полную подписку за 2 месяца и если ДС продолжит то деньги будет он получать от покровителей лишь по факту выпуска обновления или уже немногочисленных ценителей.

Reactions: Priappus

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Strange logic
By releasing an update once every 2 months (30 + 5), DS wants to receive a full subscription in 2 months, and if DS continues, then he will receive money from patrons only upon the release of the update or already a few connoisseurs.
People pay for the creator's work in general. Doesn't mean that they pay for a month worth of work or that a month worth of work is enough for an update.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
People pay for the creator's work in general. Doesn't mean that they pay for a month worth of work or that a month worth of work is enough for an update.
:giggle:
It's fun with DS - every time he comes up with something new so that a stable cash flow does not dry out and at the same time not strain too much - optimization.

С ДС весело - каждый раз придумывает что то новенькое что бы стабильный денежный поток не иссякал и при этом не сильно напрягаться - оптимизация.

Reactions: Konstantin

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
:giggle:
It's fun with DS - every time he comes up with something new so that a stable cash flow does not dry out and at the same time not strain too much - optimization.

С ДС весело - каждый раз придумывает что то новенькое что бы стабильный денежный поток не иссякал и при этом не сильно напрягаться - оптимизация.
And what is there to invent, sex with a virgin turns on almost everyone. And then oops: "we don't want to release a small update." Plus, I'm 90% sure that he will post pictures from the update after the subscription is renewed. And although recently nothing has stopped him from uploading on the last day of the month, this will not be so (this is IMHO and I could be wrong). On the other hand, no one is forcing us to pay him, this is everyone's personal business. If you want - you pay, if you don't want - you don't pay.
P.S. but in general, yes, I agree with you. During the same time, some developers manage to single-handedly make a full-fledged game and start the next one, and we have 0.36, and even far from what was originally promised.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
And what is there to invent, sex with a virgin turns on almost everyone. And then oops: "we don't want to release a small update." Plus, I'm 90% sure that he will post pictures from the update after the subscription is renewed. And although recently nothing has stopped him from uploading on the last day of the month, this will not be so (this is IMHO and I could be wrong). On the other hand, no one is forcing us to pay him, this is everyone's personal business. If you want - you pay, if you don't want - you don't pay.
P.S. but in general, yes, I agree with you. During the same time, some developers manage to single-handedly make a full-fledged game and start the next one, and we have 0.36, and even far from what was originally promised.
Judging by update 0.35, he found a person with straight hands for rendering, and not a crooked-handed photoshopper (Katya G8.1 with a tint of blue eyes).

Судя по обновлению 0.35 он нашел человека с прямыми руками для рендеринга, а не криворукого фотошопера (Катя Г8.1 с отливом голубых глаз).

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
That's the glaringly obvious implication of what I said...
Sorry, English is hard for me so sometimes i don't understand correctly.
Young Ann and Kira is an awesome idea ! I hope DS can read it and make it !

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Judging by update 0.35, he found a person with straight hands for rendering, and not a crooked-handed photoshopper (Katya G8.1 with a tint of blue eyes).

Судя по обновлению 0.35 он нашел человека с прямыми руками для рендеринга, а не криворукого фотошопера (Катя Г8.1 с отливом голубых глаз).
As far as I know he did the rendering personally

Насколько я знаю рендеринг он делал лично

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Well, that could be interesting.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
As far as I know he did the rendering personally

Насколько я знаю рендеринг он делал лично
If this were so, then he adhered to the schedule established by his own, and did not rely on punctuality - the programmer and the renderer.

Если бы это было так то он придерживался установленного собственноручно графика, а не надеялся на пунктуальность - программиста и рендера.

pprasanta1999

May 1, 2020
if anyone is having money problems during kate route, there is a solution.
1st download 7zip with asar plugin.
2nd open the glamour folder in 7 zip and go to the game folder, and the app.asar then go to game\app.asar\static\js\ there u will find main java file.
3rd using any java editor open the java file then search salary or salary-per-day. there u will find salary is 30 for cleaning per day.
4th change it to ur liking then save the file and copy it to same folder in 7 zip.(u can do it by draggin and dropping in 7 zip file manager)

after u get the u see the effects.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
yeah, but? maybe I didn't do everything right, I'm not sure if I missed something, but now everything is repeated in a circle and the numbers don't change
I really don't know what having access to 0.35 means, but you could download the save file from the walkthrough that has the Karen quest unlocked.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
yeah, but? maybe I didn't do everything right, I'm not sure if I missed something, but now everything is repeated in a circle and the numbers don't change
As soon as the Karen quest becomes visible, it should say that you have access to 0.35

What version of the game do you have? The problem must be your version of the game... Or some other bug.

Untitled-1.jpg

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes