UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So if i understand correctly the upadate is for end of mars + 5 days ?

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm also stuck at this stage and nothing happens after that... My pussy wants to continue :) Good people tell me what to do, please?!
Do not rely on Glamour to update. Download and install a fresh copy of 0.35.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Max went wild. In order for Lisa to podrachil Max, he must be tied, or until Max is tied, then he will not get up.

Макс совсем одичал. Что бы Лиза подрачила Максу его ведь надо связать или пока Макса не свяжешь то у него и не встанет.

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys i smell someting fishy here but befor i touch this game can any one tell me if there is NTR in this game or something? :unsure:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No NTR so far. But this update has a major step for Lisa compared to the original game.
i didnt play yet the original im planing to start playing it .. but i notest some more dudes in the photo fucking the same girl in the massage place ..so i wonder if there is no NTR then why theres few guys fucking the same massage girl? supposed to be only the main character will do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
He's still there, but you don't play as him
ohhh how can u ignor ranking (the college - the shrink - The Professor - the visit - polarity - the inn - Tales From The Unending Void - bumpkin boys bizarre adventures - PLUMP CITY ..all parts ) how dare u ignor hehe just joke...my recommand to u and every one these are the best ever i played untel now give them try all and tell me what u think of them later...u will never regret it :)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
ohhh how can u ignor ranking (the college - the shrink - The Professor - the visit - polarity - the inn - Tales From The Unending Void - bumpkin boys bizarre adventures - PLUMP CITY ..all parts ) how dare u ignor hehe just joke...my recommand to u and every one these are the best ever i played untel now give them try all and tell me what u think of them later...u will never regret it :)
My signature reached the limit of characters it can have

Reactions: hamod
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes