gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Wasn't Alex's content just supposed to have been a genderflipped version of Kate's?
Hmm, I think the intro's had some little differences, Kate for instance doesn't get caught by Julia sleeping naked on the couch... (if I remember correctly), nor did they go to the laundry, because Julia spilled something on Kate's clothes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How much effort would it be to implement a community patch for Kate to get a true lesbian path?

The patch would just add options to avoid all the mandatory MF-encounters with Max, Andrew and Nicolas. The massage part with Max could just be skipped. For some of the punishment scenes Kate could get a spanking scene from available content instead of MF sex if scenes would become too short otherwise, similar to the first Andrew encounter where she could choose between Andrew and spanking.
Since the whole Candy and BDSM club quest (Investigation) resolved into hot air, this probably would not hurt the story in long run.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How much effort would it be to implement a community patch for Kate to get a true lesbian path?
Hmm, I can only speak from my own experiences modding the game, maybe other users would think differently about it...
I guess the task would be doable, but it would be a pain in the ass to keep it updated for newer versions of the game. The javascript code is obfuscated, so the variables change with every release. If someone deobfuscates the code it would be of course easier, but it doesn't make sense imo to do this before the game is complete...

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Having trouble triggering events for v0.37. Have completed everything on Max and Kate, but game still showing v0.36. I am currently running v0.38. Any tips?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Having trouble triggering events for v0.37. Have completed everything on Max and Kate, but game still showing v0.36. I am currently running v0.38. Any tips?
I'll assume you're playing with the Offline client.
For some reason (at least in previous releases), the incorrect version number was reported internally by the game.
It's not usually anything serious but in your shoes, I'd reconsider trying a redownload.
Keep your saves somewhere safe and wipe your existing Glamour folder completely first.

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Does someone know what is the character and hairs used for Veronica? Couldnt find anything in the assets thread...

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I'm just stuck in 0.36.
you have reached the end of Sophia's quest, wait for the developer to continue it. for max story is seems that the game doesn't recognize that u have the latest update, try to download full game and try again. this is what I think is your problem

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I was playing game version 0.37 and have now downloaded 0.38 So do I just extract the 0.38zip into my Glamour-0.37 folder?? Thanks!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
So you mean I have to start from the beginning again, and loose all of my progress so far? (thank you for your reply btw)
No, the save files are in another location. If you want to know in case you want to download save files, which are available in the faq and walkthrough, they are located in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb\

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
No, the save files are in another location. If you want to know in case you want to download save files, which are available in the faq and walkthrough, they are located in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb\
Thank you! I kinda should have known this, but with the magic of computers, I'm never sure. Btw, I noticed that in your "My Game Rankings" you have played some of the games that start with the little guy walking around like a very old Japanese RPG game? I have given up way before any sex scenes, so are they worth the time to get to them??

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes