UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So... What the fuck was that? No explanation? We all thought he's been sick or dead or something, but he just drops the update? Shiiiet... Could have at least let us know he understands it's been a long wait. Well, good thing he's alive and not got jailed.
it's obvious they take vacation.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I get the loop aswell....still get the loop with the sophia quest aswell. You'd think he would have fixed that shit by now.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
update with a bug who lock in the progression is worse than no update X)

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I hope people like this. This update is based on a suggestion I made to DS which was based on several conversations I have had with various people on this thread. If DS implements (ed) it right it could be a step toward solving or at least alleviating some of the complaints people have with max being in Kate's story and give them a way to take revenge on him if they are so inclined.
i simply don't understand what are you talking about. how do you think to resolve complaints of people about max being too much in kate's story by adding more max? that is insane! i don't want any revenge on max at kate's story. i just want him out of it. i want to go back to the original story, school, club... and i believe that this is what kate's story players want, that we don't want another bb from kate's perspective. max, no matter how disgusting he is, is irrelevant to waste time and rare updates to kate's story just for patetic revenge. in a fact this kind of update is what max lovers want. it totally erases borders between 2 games
if you are even little responsible for this turn into kate's story than you just killed kate's story. there is nothing to congratulate you to or say thanks. just opposite

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I think i have a better idea for the people who complains because Max is in Kate story :
Don't add Max in Kate story...

I only play Max path, i don't care about Kate (and Max too, i only love villa caracters )but for Kate lovers, Max should be in his path only.
agree. you hate kate's story, i hate max's story and we have each own separate storyline which shouldn't be messed. mixing charachters from one game into another are not doing well. there is enough people already annoyed with how ds is handling this

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The fact that we get to make Kate into some sort of "proto-Eric" regarding Max and punishments by influencing Ann... Fucking glorious! :devilish:
might be, but not into kate's storyline. i despise max in kate's story. if you want revenge add it to max story. btw what kind of revenge you are talking about? if it is not removing max from kate's story, i'm not interested at all

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Here are my saves in which the bug manifests itself in the form of an endless dialogue with Alice and Max
Need a bugfix

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: gnadudu has updated his bugfix for 0.39 here. Use that instead.

Hi all, here's a fix for the 0.39 repeating dialogue bug. This only fixes that one bug, haven't ported the rest of the fixes from previous updates. I'm hoping gnadudu will release a proper fix later with all the previous bugs fixed. If not, I might do a proper bugfix later, time permitting.

Just extract into your glamour directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimers apply: make a backup first :p

If you have encountered the bug, apply the fix and you'll have to suffer through Alice's dialogue one more time and then it's fixed.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes