May 31, 2021
I've already restarted this game a couple of times. Definitely not looking forward to doing it again. That's one thing about the Eric controversy. It's really too late for Eric at the end of the current updates. To add Eric back in, one would have to go back to the beginning once again.
yeah no one liked or cared for Eric. The game as it is, is 100% fine. Just wish we didnt have to start over

Reactions: Dragon59

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Who has another 0.27 Save for me by Kate I have no desire to do everything until I can start with 0.30

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The new update 0.39 will be "like" for Kate, but in fact for Max
From Patreon
But for now, let's focus on Kate, because she's the hero of our next update, not Max. Here are the events we're planning right now:

daytime pool events with Alice, Ann, Lisa, and Max
nighttime pool events Alice and Max
new yoga with Ann and a bit of Max
watching tv with Alice and Max at night
massage with Ann
new punishment events before breakfast/dinner
Almost everywhere Max :mad:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The new update 0.39 will be "like" for Kate, but in fact for Max
From Patreon

Almost everywhere Max :mad:
I feel like I'm in a Monty Python sketch.

"Try the 'New Yoga with Ann and a bit of Max.' It doesn't have much Max in it."
"But I don't like Max!"
Chorus: Max, Max, Max, Max...

• Haha
Reactions: poolstar and Ahchi

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I dont get it why Erik isnt back in this game , i know ntr sucks for some , but really he was a well made character , it made us hate him , made us want to beat him to f*king our familly , and then made us either get rid of him or turn him into our biatch. Ad also an option for his content to be optional with ntr on/off for those that dont want that kind of content. But his existance in game was good , and made the game less predictable. (Also some MMF content can be put for the connoisseurs :) )

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I dont get it why Erik isnt back in this game , i know ntr sucks for some , but really he was a well made character , it made us hate him , made us want to beat him to f*king our familly , and then made us either get rid of him or turn him into our biatch. Ad also an option for his content to be optional with ntr on/off for those that dont want that kind of content. But his existance in game was good , and made the game less predictable. (Also some MMF content can be put for the connoisseurs :) )
It's less about the NTR and how poorly crafted many believe him to be.
I didn't like him first and foremost because of the NTR angle but I grew to just dislike him as a character and finally because the writing was garbage.

Picture this:
Mom starts seeing a new guy. You decide you're happy for her.
Guy comes over, bangs her a few times and right away starts trying to seduce Alice and Lisa.
Mom decided that the guy banging her is right and picks his side in every little thing.
Max must be some sort of interminable scumbag for his own mother to not have his back.
The one time Max actually DID shine as far as I'm concerned is when he ratted the crook out to the mafia.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
It's less about the NTR and how poorly crafted many believe him to be.
I didn't like him first and foremost because of the NTR angle but I grew to just dislike him as a character and finally because the writing was garbage.

Picture this:
Mom starts seeing a new guy. You decide you're happy for her.
Guy comes over, bangs her a few times and right away starts trying to seduce Alice and Lisa.
Mom decided that the guy banging her is right and picks his side in every little thing.
Max must be some sort of interminable scumbag for his own mother to not have his back.
The one time Max actually DID shine as far as I'm concerned is when he ratted the crook out to the mafia.
Well he Erik is supposed to be a scumbag , he is sly , he wants the familly girls. But lets face it , he was a threat that made the game early unpredictible , we can sell alice to save kira or chose not to. He would try to get rid of us , and so we would do too. The part with mom taking Erik part is understandable , Erik is a mature man and Max is a kid a horny one at that. Dont tell me Max isnt a saint in this equation , far from it . Yes we relate to Max cause we play him (wouldve been nice to play as Erik and claim the familly to ourself though) but both of them are bad , yes Max is less bad cause well he cares for his familly but he would do anything to bang them.
Tell me in this current iteration without Erik the game is well grindy with no goal atm , at least in big brother ,when we get rid of Erik and claim our familly we feel great , here we get everything easy without consequences.
I dont want to say anything about Kate story (because i didnt play it and i dont want to be a hypocrite) cause well Big brother was the 1st game i supported on patreon ( 6 months with 5 $ each) and was good back than , even now i cant forgive the dev for not giving us Olivias mom . I dont understand why doesnt he port the scenes from the original so the time between max's updates would be shorter?

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Eric? Mature? Don't make me laugh. All he cares about is where his next bang comes from.
He wants Max out of the house because he viewed him as a threat. A kid. A kid was a threat to him.
Err, no. Ann taking Eric's side over HER OWN GOD DAMN SON'S does NOT make any lick of sense. He banged her like twice but she's known Max his whole fucking life.
We both know Max is hardly any better than Eric. There's no need to state that.
That fact that there is no challenge in Max's story is why many would just deride it.
At least there is a goal and some challenge in Kate's.

As for why he doesn't port what was there and shorten the time between Max's updates...
1: Porting would mean less to pad out, less money for him.
2: Shortening the time between updates isn't exactly right; It's still technically 1 Kate:1 Max update but people are getting pissed off with DS forcing Max on the Kate players. Not 100% his fault, it's usually the stupid, horny, more-money-than-fucking-sense $40/month patrons that tell him what to do. Here on this forum where he never goes, we have no power.

Most of us would know how to craft a better experience. But we're not the ones puling the cash in.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't really like NTR, but I'd be curious to see if Eric managed to pop Lisa's cherry in front of the mother though ^_^.

Joking aside, it'd be quite nice to be able to have a third main, Eric. I mean, we know very little about him, and since the mafia seems to be after him, he's bound to be a rather interesting character to play if it gets written well. Keeping with the current known lore, he could be forced to strike a deal with Max after the wallet incident (from his perspective this time) and so on and so forth. There are possibilities there.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Eric? Mature? Don't make me laugh. All he cares about is where his next bang comes from.
He wants Max out of the house because he viewed him as a threat. A kid. A kid was a threat to him.
Err, no. Ann taking Eric's side over HER OWN GOD DAMN SON'S does NOT make any lick of sense. He banged her like twice but she's known Max his whole fucking life.
We both know Max is hardly any better than Eric. There's no need to state that.
That fact that there is no challenge in Max's story is why many would just deride it.
At least there is a goal and some challenge in Kate's.

As for why he doesn't port what was there and shorten the time between Max's updates...
1: Porting would mean less to pad out, less money for him.
2: Shortening the time between updates isn't exactly right; It's still technically 1 Kate:1 Max update but people are getting pissed off with DS forcing Max on the Kate players. Not 100% his fault, it's usually the stupid, horny, more-money-than-fucking-sense $40/month patrons that tell him what to do. Here on this forum where he never goes, we have no power.

Most of us would know how to craft a better experience. But we're not the ones puling the cash in.
I agree less time between updates means less money , but lest face it , he couldve ported easy the assets , than make you content with the actual time frame. I kinda undestand the communitty hate for max's updates , cause well his story is now 6-7 years old? But the dev was bullshitting the last time , he canceled big bro because of patreon incest policy . Yet all the other devs made the name mapping and tadaa *(i know milking patreons with same old updates strategy...) but really you said Erik was bad writing , but the curent story? Ann aka Mom is literally the worst written character now . She wants Max , clearly , she is overprotective but has no qualms with Max having sex with either Kira or Lisa ... i mean you are either a nympho or a sexually frustrated woman but the current iterration of Ann doesnt know what it wants to be...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes