Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nothing shall stand in the way of their glorification of Max and destruction of Kate.
It's those same people that wanted Big Brother and nothing more.
To hell with DS telling them it's cancelled. They were special little snowflakes and must be obeyed.
Exactly what's wrong with today's sprogs.

konabwo, I believe that was the original Male MC, Alex. Julia's boyfriend is named Nick.

BitterDevil, there are those of us that like a good story to be told. Max has no story other than "fuck everyone that has a pussy".
At least Kate is trying to unravel a mystery. Or at least WAS before people paying $40 decided to turn her into a cocksock.
Honestly, he should give control of the Max side to the patrons so he can focus on developing Kate, the OG Main Character.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello everyone!
what should I do to complete the attached quest? or is it so over?
Thanks a lot
If you now get a choice between two options when you get punished
You have as far as you can, Please await future update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
BitterDevil, there are those of us that like a good story to be told. Max has no story other than "fuck everyone that has a pussy".
At least Kate is trying to unravel a mystery. Or at least WAS before people paying $40 decided to turn her into a cocksock.
Honestly, he should give control of the Max side to the patrons so he can focus on developing Kate, the OG Main Character.
Exactly. I was engaged with Kate uncovering the mystery as well as Kate discovering her sexuality, embracing her own sexual power.

Reactions: StyleHG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
waitasec...who is that guy on the left (big op pic)...max is still that dorkyweirdo.... could it be julias bf...but dunno , didnot memorise him at all
That's Alex. Max went back in time and killed Alex so that he could take his place in the game.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Holy shit, the fucking grind or bugs or whatever. This is my first playthrough of this game and I'm playing as Max. I'm on Day 6 with 10 quests on my log. Only yoga is complete. I CANNOT get any money! I don't get the option to talk to Ann about an allowance or cleaning the pool or anything. And yet every quest seems to require me to pay for something online, which I can't do.

I really thought the dev got his shit together by now...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I really thought the dev got his shit together by now...
That's part of the problem for me. After years of experience, it sometimes feels like he's just stumbling along doing the same old shit (or letting his high rollers dictate his creation). I don't feel he's improved his craft in all these years.

Honestly, his creation is often the butt of jokes in other games.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
hmmm what is wrong
i cant see Lisa changing the clothes
i m in the room and Lisa and zero..
Yeah it's buggy currently...
You could try the newest version of my fixpack (version 20211706_2)? (I added a fix on Thursday for that issue, if it doesn't work would you mind sending me your save?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: StyleHG

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
After more than 10 updates I started playing again but this time in Max's story, it's not that bad but it could be better than the abandoned version. I don't quite understand what DS wants to do, whether or not he intends to put Eric in the game. I still think the plot is very busy and it looks like in the future we won't have much news, it will do the same thing as usual, an update for Lisa, another update for Lisa and Olivia, then another update for Ann, after another update for Alice, after Kira...
He's still grinding on his game, it took me quite a few hours to get out of Lisa's event, it seems that it would never end and it was always the same thing. Sometimes I miss that slow plot that the original had, but without that grinding and RNG. At the time I lost interest in Kate's story, if in Max's story the grinding is bad, in Kate's story I know it is much worse.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes