konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Try showering with Julia, "Sleep until morning" at home (there should be something happen during the night...) and if you wake up before 06 am check out Julia's room...
surprisingly i had that idea (event tried once, slept in her room .but woke up too late...forgot that i can still use couch)... shower is not listed in ingame tips but in txt wt i read something about checking her at the morning...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
surprisingly i had that idea (event tried once, slept in her room .but woke up too late...forgot that i can still use couch)... shower is not listed in ingame tips but in txt wt i read something about checking her at the morning...
Yeap, There are new scenes when you join her in the shower .

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The hints get unlocked once you've discovered them. Those (see the spoiler) are all hints if the quest is done (and I think I listed the 3 you missed...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i lacked only 2 out of 3 strapon night actions ...but that tips behaviour is not typical i think (mostly you see some sort of text for single or several actions [mostly mc's inner-dialogue or thoughts-reminders which could be a hint] being shown in usual light yellow ...and it became green upon completion like those 'in progress' or u see that green 'attention' ...). that is why i was kinda lost.
-------

basically i have this rn. but no updated walks so no idea if any progress can be made (apart from karen)

villa- hard to say...it seems that there were some interactions but no idea if it leads anywhere

Sophie Step 12: Now Sophie knows I’m definitely into women.
(prerequisite: Go to the corridor to trigger talk with Sophie.) hm dont think that happened. or maybe it did . is there any end of content indication. caz i got that repeatable dialogues with karen sayign that she saw kates phone...and talking to sophie during karen's lesson ends with cuni scene (repeatable).
1623990371902.png

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi guys! sorry I downloaded v0.38...how do I load old saves? it makes me start a new game...thanks
that is weird...it autodetects older saves... though i dunno...i started plyaing at 036 and afaik before (at 020smth versions?) there was some mess with saves needs editing . never did that so cannot advise on that

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Same old, same old. Half finished events. God damn, his $40 patrons aren't letting him finish ANYTHING.
Yes, There are so many missing side/main quests that we know about from the dialogue , ingame locations or items.
One of them that should have been in the game before 0.24 !

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
waitasec...who is that guy on the left (big op pic)...max is still that dorkyweirdo.... could it be julias bf...but dunno , didnot memorise him at all

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
looks like whole bunch of newbies recently joined to support max's path. you can't fight school boys wet dreams of underage prick fucking everyone in family
you have a point, but only if you're a woman...otherwise it's a fetishist bashing other fetishists cause they have a different fetish

dbooodb

Oct 26, 2019
Important: Starting with Glamour v0.27 savegames don't need to be decrypted anymore and thus GlamourEdit is neither working nor needed any longer on newer versions.

How to import old save games into Glamour 0.27

* updated version *

• Use GlamourEdit to export your savegame to a JSON file.
  • Open Glamour 0.27 and press CTRL+Shift+I
  • A new window will open, on the bottom half you should now see a console where you can enter text. (Click on the Console tab at the top if you can't see it).
  • Paste the following code in there (make sure you copy all of it):
  • JavaScript:
    const uploadElement = document.createElement("input");
    const prepareDom = () => {
    uploadElement.type = "file";
    uploadElement.addEventListener("change", () => {
    const reader = new FileReader();
    let file = uploadElement.files[0];
    reader.addEventListener("load", function () {
    importSavegame(reader.result);
    }, false);
    reader.readAsText(file);
    });
    document.body.appendChild(uploadElement);
    };
    const importSavegame = (savegame) => {
    try {
    character = JSON.parse(savegame).currentCharacterId;
    if (character === undefined) {
    showInfo("Could not detect character of the provided save game. Exiting...");
    return;
    }
    console.log(character);
    insertNewSave(character, savegame);
    } catch (error) {
    showInfo("Something went wrong. Make sure you selected an unencrpyted version of your save game");
    }
    };
    const insertNewSave = (character, savegame) => {
    let highestSlot = Object.keys(localStorage).filter(n => n.startsWith("save:" + character)).map(item => parseInt(item.split(":")[3]));
    let freeSlot = Math.max(-1, ...highestSlot);
    let currentTime = Math.round((new Date).getTime() / 1000);
    localStorage[`save:${character}:${currentTime}:${++freeSlot}`] = savegame;
    showInfo("Your savegame should be imported now.");
    document.body.removeChild(uploadElement);
    };
    const showInfo = alert;
    prepareDom();
  • Press ENTER. If everything went well you will now see a file picker at the top left of your screen labeled "Choose File". If the game is hanging or not responding, close the game and repeat the steps.
  • Click on that button and select the JSON file you exported earlier.
  • You will get a success message if your savegame was imported properly. If not, make sure you selected the right file.
  • The Choose File button will now vanish. Close the developer tools by pressing CTRL+Shift+I again (you can also just restart the game, but it's not necessary)
  • Go to the "LOAD GAME" screen. Your savegame should now appear in that list granted you have the correct character selected.

* alternative version *
  • Use GlamourEdit to export the savegame you want to play to a JSON file.
  • Open Glamour 0.27 and start a new game and choose the same character your old savegame uses.
  • Once inside the game, click the cog wheels, select SAVE GAME and save your game. You will be redirected back to the main menu.
  • Open the JSON file you exported earlier in a text editor of your choice and copy its content to your clipboard
    • Alternatively just select the save in GlamourEdit, click on the editor on the right, press CTRL+A to select all and CTRL+C to copy to clipboard.
  • Do whatever way you prefer but the result must be that your old unencrypted save game is now in your clipboard.
  • Back in the game press CTRL+Shift+I to open the Chrome Developer Tools.
  • Select the tab "Application" at the top (if you dont see it, try resizing the new window that opened and make it bigger or click on », then Application.
  • On the left side click on the arrow next to Local Storage to expand it, then click on file://.
  • In the list that showed up check the Key column and look for a string that starts with save. For example: save:kate:1593106068:0. If you selected max it will save max instead. Pick the the one with the highest number at the end after the last colon :)). (The format of this string is always save:<maincharacter>:<unixtimestamp>:<slotid>)
  • Doubleclick on the text in the "Value" column and you'll notice the whole text will be selected. Press CTRL+V to paste and overwrite this text.
  • Press CTRL+Shift+I again to close the Chrome Developer Tools. Back in the game click on Load Game.
    You should now see your old save. You should load it and save it again ingame to make sure it stored it correctly.

TL;DR: DS included the developer tools in this release for whatever reason which makes it very easy to access the browser that's powering the game. Replace a value in the local storage with your save contents and the game will recognize it.

To make it easier in the future we should probably implement a modified loading system in the game. I attached the (somewhat) unobfuscated source code of the game in case anyone feels like doing that. Relevant code starts at line 5624.

Cheers,

where I find that JSON file

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes