chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
When this project first came out as Kate's story I immediately backed it. The kate story has been a lot of fun and pretty hot to play though. The intro of the BB stuff really turned me off of the project. Every Max update to me, is a loss of time spent on the original premise that I backed. I have spoken with my wallet and my voice. The max stuff is dumb, the "Big dick manboy games" are a dime a dozen....

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I can't start Kira quest because lisa(in progress) but i am already finished lisa quest and now its only say Lisa and I are now regulars on Alice’s show. Anyone know how to progress even further than this
If the quest arc isn't labeled finished in the quest menu you still need to go see Alice at night when Lisa wakes you up for it until the quest arc says finished.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Plus, I really don't understand how it could be difficult for a dev like this guy who puts a million words into his game and not a single UI indicator that some of the story quests are unprogressive and that you'd have to wait for the next update to progress. (Talking about quests like the villa quest in Kate's and punishments in Max's storyline). Shame really.
One thing that frustrated me was the inconsistent, haphazard way that you were sometimes told that a quest was waiting for a later update, and other times when there was no indication at all, leading one to try futilely to make progress.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
in 0.36 kate and andrew r supposed to meet karen between 11.30 n 12 for xtra lessons, but neither of them is ever there, i tried 3-4 times

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to pass next level . i think i unlocked everything (though not sure about andrew, dont remember him visiting...just those lines are green now)
1623973703802.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how to pass next level . i think i unlocked everything (though not sure about andrew, dont remember him visiting...just those lines are green now)
View attachment 1251681
Try showering with Julia, "Sleep until morning" at home (there should be something happen during the night...) and if you wake up before 06 am check out Julia's room...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes