OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
uploader said:
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
I find this a bit troubling, so even the game looks interesting I’ll skip.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Is the issue here that there is two mc. So therefore the developer is spilting their time.

Also. The grind, the fucking grind. I think I needed to do something 8 times with karen, and I just uninstalled the game

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have had some partial render issues when peeking on Kate when she should be topless in the shower (she doesn't show up) and when getting caught only Ann's face showed up. They both only happened once each so far so it might not be a major issue. Also if you want to make a QoL change now that Lisa doesn't mind being watched changing she doesn't show up in the room when she supposedly changing. I have told DS about them and he said they will fix it soon but who knows when soon is.
Had a closer look at those issues and fixed them locally. I just need to test Max's story from the beginning before I can update the fixpack here. (I hope I can do this today, but can take until tomorrow...)
The Kate and Ann issue is caused by missing renders, I recreated those from the existing renders (also had to do this for some of Lisa's "changing clothes" renders), this is of course no official work, but I guess until DS updates the game it's the best solution...

mertcan oduncu

Oct 6, 2017
I can't start Kira quest because lisa(in progress) but i am already finished lisa quest and now its only say Lisa and I are now regulars on Alice’s show. Anyone know how to progress even further than this

juiceee

Nov 5, 2020
If you want to download but don't want to go through the trouble of trying to block this program specifically, copy and paste this text into notepad and save the file with a .bat file extension.

Run the file as an admin and it will block ALL inbound and outbound communications through windows firewall in command prompt, in the folder you have the .bat file in and any subfolders as well.

Large Warning: Do NOT run this file in any location that you don't want everything blocked through your firewall.
Slight warning: Depending on how many files you are blocking, and your processor this may take a bit. I run this fairly often and it takes probably 5-10 minutes to complete with a folder size of 500+ GB's and a I7 running at 4.9. View attachment Script.txt

Last edited:
Reactions: Alalau
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes