Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
I can't start Kira quest because lisa(in progress) but i am already finished lisa quest and now its only say Lisa and I are now regulars on Alice’s show. Anyone know how to progress even further than this

i just finished lisa story, you have to do show with alice a couple times, it will be finished automaticliy

summerjo

May 9, 2017
After checking out the CG rip, I think the only scene I haven't gotten in gameplay is sex with Fedor.

Any hints on how to get that one?

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
We come here for Kate, not for the stupid boy.
Some people come here for the BB remake. Some come for the Kate story. Some come for both. For the people who prefer one over the other it seems like DS splitting his time between the two story lines slows down progress a lot. Personally it seems to me he updates both sides with more content than most developers working on a single project.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
After checking out the CG rip, I think the only scene I haven't gotten in gameplay is sex with Fedor.

you need to rent room from veronica and not paying rent. when debt reaches some level fodor will ask for more options than cleaning his hotel room naked. he'll come to apartment and then you'll have multiple choices (hj, bj, sex...). unfortunatelly no 3some with veronica (hopefully will be)

Reactions: summerjo

summerjo

May 9, 2017
you need to rent room from veronica and not paying rent. when debt reaches some level fodor will ask for more options than cleaning his hotel room naked. he'll come to apartment and then you'll have multiple choices (hj, bj, sex...). unfortunatelly no 3some with veronica (hopefully will be)
That's what I assumed. I just didn't know for sure

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017

If it's what I think you mean, rent the room at Veronica's. Don't pay your rent. Let Feodor catch you in the apartment and claim you don't have money, so you'll pay him another way.

Reactions: Priappus

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
I don't understand how no one's mentioning any bugs at all. This game is a bugfest and should be destroyed at all cost. I deleted the game a while back and just wanted to jump right back in after gazillion more updates and the bug that is preventing the progress of the Karen side quest and the Sophie side quest are still the same. What's funny, now there's a quest called the investigation and apparently, you have to progress through Karen's side quest to unlock that one(Which is in my case impossible since Karen's side quest is repeating itself and not progressing at all).
Well, I feel sorry for anyone who has hopes for this game. Hopefully, they'll get their juicy scenes and updates in 2077...

Plus, I really don't understand how it could be difficult for a dev like this guy who puts a million words into his game and not a single UI indicator that some of the story quests are unprogressive and that you'd have to wait for the next update to progress. (Talking about quests like the villa quest in Kate's and punishments in Max's storyline). Shame really.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Some people come here for the BB remake. Some come for the Kate story. Some come for both. For the people who prefer one over the other it seems like DS splitting his time between the two story lines slows down progress a lot. Personally it seems to me he updates both sides with more content than most developers working on a single project.
truth, however what will be updated depends of polls, not equal updating. he should created two separated games instead turning bb into glamour 2. unfair for both sides.
and also kate's story has been dangerously contaminated with little wanker content

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
seriously? :KEK:Do you like Max's story? a stupid boy without a smile without a mind without humor without anything fucks five ten beautiful girls putting spiders in their beds, this is the most silly story of the century. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK::KEK:
looks like whole bunch of newbies recently joined to support max's path. you can't fight school boys wet dreams of underage prick fucking everyone in family

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes