Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck on Big Problems it tells me to "Enter the bathroom when Anne is taking a bath" but when I try to it just gives me an option to peek and not enter, i've tried in the morning and evening and nothing am i missing something or is it just random

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm stuck on Big Problems it tells me to "Enter the bathroom when Anne is taking a bath" but when I try to it just gives me an option to peek and not enter, i've tried in the morning and evening and nothing am i missing something or is it just random
Late night bath time (Not all days)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's just hit me that this game could easily be done using Ren'Py. I wonder why they went with Chromium/Electron for it.
Ren'Py is very flexible. You can even make dungeon crawlers with it.

A good dungeon crawling Ren'Py RPG? Cute Knight.
I'd suggest Astra Rio (I think that's the name) but that's a bit on the l0l1 side for this forum.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
How to progress in Consequences? I'm at a point where Lisa,Alice and Max are getting punished but Max gets punished without an audience snd there are 2 options as how to Max finishes. Please help!

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
How to progress in Consequences? I'm at a point where Lisa,Alice and Max are getting punished but Max gets punished without an audience snd there are 2 options as how to Max finishes. Please help!
this is all for the time

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
B

But it doesn't say finished tho
That's one of the problems with this game. Sometimes it will tell you that you've reached the end of a questline for the current update, sometimes it will leave you futilely trying to move it forward.

Reactions: Macinnes
May 31, 2021
I have the latest save file for 0.37, but it makes me start a new game for 0.38...is there anyway I can import my old save file to 0.38, im not tryna re-spend hours getting back through all the content I had

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have the latest save file for 0.37, but it makes me start a new game for 0.38...is there anyway I can import my old save file to 0.38, im not tryna re-spend hours getting back through all the content I had
I've already restarted this game a couple of times. Definitely not looking forward to doing it again. That's one thing about the Eric controversy. It's really too late for Eric at the end of the current updates. To add Eric back in, one would have to go back to the beginning once again.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
After more than 10 updates I started playing again but this time in Max's story, it's not that bad but it could be better than the abandoned version. I don't quite understand what DS wants to do, whether or not he intends to put Eric in the game. I still think the plot is very busy and it looks like in the future we won't have much news, it will do the same thing as usual, an update for Lisa, another update for Lisa and Olivia, then another update for Ann, after another update for Alice, after Kira...
He's still grinding on his game, it took me quite a few hours to get out of Lisa's event, it seems that it would never end and it was always the same thing. Sometimes I miss that slow plot that the original had, but without that grinding and RNG. At the time I lost interest in Kate's story, if in Max's story the grinding is bad, in Kate's story I know it is much worse.
The grind makes this game boring for me. I'm done with the Kate story. DS is taking her in a direction I don't care to grind away hours to follow which is too bad because Kate in the beginning was a likeable character. Max is Max but the grind ugh. Like you said it gets boring.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
So I was able to get the girls to be able to tan sans top but Alice still didnt tell me where she is going in the afternoon. is this something that is still in planning or did i miss seeing her somewhere?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The grind makes this game boring for me. I'm done with the Kate story. DS is taking her in a direction I don't care to grind away hours to follow which is too bad because Kate in the beginning was a likeable character. Max is Max but the grind ugh. Like you said it gets boring.
Exactly. I had a bug in Kate's story that made me lose all my progress, so I gave up. Also, as you said, Kate's story lost a lot of my interest too. But we have to say that in Max's story there is no gameplay, just keep clicking to pass the hours until a certain time for an event/dialogue to happen. I think it's more beneficial to view the CG than play this, because I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Exactly. I had a bug in Kate's story that made me lose all my progress, so I gave up. Also, as you said, Kate's story lost a lot of my interest too. But we have to say that in Max's story there is no gameplay, just keep clicking to pass the hours until a certain time for an event/dialogue to happen. I think it's more beneficial to view the CG than play this, because I feel like I'm wasting my time.
That's pretty much the trademark of sandboxes Vns though :( At LEAST in glamour, now, it tells you where and WHEN things happen... I've been replaying a modded bigbrother, and dear lord, the grind and guesswork of what needs to be done where, is just surreal.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes