dusan

Mar 8, 2017
Keep going to school and attend the classes. At some points Karen will ask to do private lessons the same day. Agree and at 11:30 that day go to the classroom.
i dideverything with andrew in classroom at 11:30. now i speak with karen everyday about photos on the phone and sophie, but she dont say anything about private slasses. sorry for bad english.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i do everything with andrew in classroom at 11:30. now i speak with karen everyday about photos on the phone and sophie, but she dont say anything about private slasses. sorry for bad english.
At some point during school Karen herself comes and talks to you about private classes, without Andrew. Just go to school, attend the classes and she will come. Also try talking to her after her class lesson.

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
At some point during school Karen herself comes and talks to you about private classes, without Andrew. Just go to school, attend the classes and she will come. Also try talking to her after her class lesson.
finally she do it. but first i nedded to ask andrew about special lesson and he say no.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
It's not allowed on here and I am hesitant to mention it publicly.
OMG, not even mentioning the title? I understand, not posting links or CG from game, but it's forbidden to mention the title??? I miss Patreon censorship...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so 0.39 is kate's path update totally infected with max? i mean, if so why he needs two games when he is making kate's path all about max? ok child-prick lovers have their game at max path but why this a**hole of dev has to screw both storys.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes