Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I have (even unplayed for now) Glamour 0.31 and have a weight of around 4 gb, why this new version (with a new tag) wheigs only almost 1 gb? new method of compression?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have (even unplayed for now) Glamour 0.31 and have a weight of around 4 gb, why this new version (with a new tag) wheigs only almost 1 gb? new method of compression?
Initially most scenes were full renders, now most of them have been masked or replaced with sprites.

Reactions: Traktor23

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason I am not getting the option to buy the bikini for Lisa, so she's the only one not tanning topless. I started over just because of this. When should I look for it?

Android version, if that makes a difference.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Kate's story lost its way, it would be easier for darksilver to put Kate's story on hold and start working on Max's, to do that, he just starts removing all Max content in Kate's story and passing that content to Max's story and starting a new game again causing Max to now enter college along with his sisters. Also, there are two more characters that could be included which are Olivia and that delivery girl.. After having completed the story of Max, it was just working on the story of Kate giving that script that was supposed to be in the original. Actually Max's story and Kate's story are very similar and the player will always choose to play the story that has less grind. As my example is, I gave up playing Kate's story because of that, and Max's story, I don't see much attraction something that makes me very interested.

Reactions: Ahchi

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
don't do your homework or speak during the class to get the punishment then go home talk to Julia to start punishment at home, follow the quest line to finish it
Or get caught without panties and don't take the offer to strip

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason I am not getting the option to buy the bikini for Lisa, so she's the only one not tanning topless. I started over just because of this. When should I look for it?

Android version, if that makes a difference.
Ok, found and bought it on replay. I'm not sure why it didn't show up last time.

AshleyXRose

May 28, 2021
dose some have a save game all quest done to 0.38 lost my save max and Kate love some help me out with a save

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes