XxXaqui0

Jun 25, 2017
Eu estou passando para deixar um programa para descompactar e compactar a extensão .asar
O programa é para Windows é muito rápido e eficaz, se quiserem adicionar na pagina principal do game como ferramentas, fiquem a vontade. Com ele, eu consigo acesso aos arquivos compactados para extração e compactação do mesmo. Até agora com a Kate eu não tive problemas com as minhas modificações. Muito útil para quem quer traduzir o game para outro idioma já que dá acesso ao arquivo dentro da pasta Glamour-0.38\game\app.asar\static\js\main.63f55bd6.js
Espero ter colaborado com algo. Obrigada!

I am passing to leave a program to unzip and compress the extension .asar
The program is for Windows is very fast and effective, if you want to add on the main game page as tools, feel free. With it, I get access to the compressed files for the extraction and compression of it. So far with Kate I had no problems with my modifications. Very useful for those who want to translate the game to another language since it gives access to the file within the folder Glamor-0.38\ game\app.asar\static\js\main.63f55BD6.js
I hope I have collaborated with something. Thanks!

Nome do programa: WINASAR
Software name: WINASAR

IMAGEM:
Captura de Tela (18).png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download em anexo:
Download in attached:

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Hello, need some help please. Am unable to trigger the part where Alice comes to Kates home while she's being punished. Have had Sophie turn up quite some time ago when the home punishments first started.
The walkthrough just mentions that she visits but there a specific day or time? Played 3 ingame weeks but no sign of her.
Playing on Android.

Screenshot_20210722-015509.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hello, need some help please. Am unable to trigger the part where Alice comes to Kates home while she's being punished. Have had Sophie turn up quite some time ago when the home punishments first started.
The walkthrough just mentions that she visits but there a specific day or time? Played 3 ingame weeks but no sign of her.
Playing on Android.

View attachment 1311033

What does your villa quest say?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Playing on Android.

View attachment 1311033
let Kate gets punished multiple times at home till Alice comes and record Kate while she gets punished by Julia (like what Sophia did when she recorded Kate) then she will visit Kate again at home

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Playing on Android.

View attachment 1311033
try also different time (mid day or a little bit before 9 pm)

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
let Kate gets punished multiple times at home till Alice comes and record Kate while she gets punished by Julia (like what Sophia did when she recorded Kate) then she will visit Kate again at home
Yeah, been doing that for almost 3 in game weeks, but haven't tried delaying the punishment till late evening, will try that. Thankyou.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, been doing that for almost 3 in game weeks, but haven't tried delaying the punishment till late evening, will try that. Thankyou.
You're far enough in your Villa quest to trigger the visit. Before she visits, you first have to trigger a scene in the school. Before classes start, she'll talk to you. Then she'll visit you during a punishment at home.

Maybe there's a bug, too. It's a possibility.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
After 959723761040342 year? Are you sure that the author will live?
If a demon were to come to you and say, "I'll give you a popular game--you can rake in the cash as long as you can keep the game updating. Once you finish the game, YOUR SOUL IS MINE!" What would you do?

It makes more sense to be the completion of the game rather than 0.39. No one would believe that scenario, even the $40 Max Goldencock fanboys.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
If a demon were to come to you and say, "I'll give you a popular game--you can rake in the cash as long as you can keep the game updating. Once you finish the game, YOUR SOUL IS MINE!" What would you do?

It makes more sense to be the completion of the game rather than 0.39. No one would believe that scenario, even the $40 Max Goldencock fanboys.
То есть через 959723761040342 года даже нашей Солнечной системы не будет. Only 13800000000 years have passed since the beginning of the big bang

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes