• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
what has your answer ANYTHING to do with my question and why the hell are you assuming i'm interested in any way in your stupid and sterile debate ?

Stop dragging random people into your talks if you can't find anyone will you
i don't undrestand what are you talking about ?? I m talking to bazarr not you :WaitWhat:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Fans that are happy and fans that are angry about the same thing: how the game is developing an orbit around Max's dick.

Cacaman, there's always going to be people that just don't like Max, just as there's always going to be people that don't like Kate. Why must you treat Max-haters as whiny subturds?
The Kate fanbase acknowledges the existence of a Max fanbase (which are mostly okay) but we just don't like how the character is being shoehorned into every facet of the game.
I don't like the kate side... no it"s more like, i don't care about the Kate side, and i m ok if people think the same with Max. (i don't care about Max too, i just love the caracters) BUT, there is a lot's of people who are crying about Max and whant his story completely removed of the game. And i think it"s very sad.

Even if i don't care about Kate, i m happy when her fan can have a good update, and i have apologies when the Kate update are in the villa with Max and i sincerely think the 2 caracters paths should not be crossed, or a the end of the story, for a sequel or something else.

Sgfdgfdgdtre.png

So why Max hater can't do the same ? Just don't care about Max and be happy if some guys can have a good update with caracters they like ? If they don't like his story, personnality, or i don't know just don't play to his update, download the CG if they want to fap.
No they want us to stop enjoying our game and to have updates.

And i think it"s very sad.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't like the kate side... no it"s more like, i don't care about the Kate side, and i m ok if people think the same with Max. (i don't care about Max too, i just love the caracters) BUT, there is a lot's of people who are crying about Max and whant his story completely removed of the game. And i think it"s very sad.

Even if i don't care about Kate, i m happy when her fan can have a good update, and i have apologies when the Kate update are in the villa with Max and i sincerely think the 2 caracters paths should not be crossed, or a the end of the story, for a sequel or something else.

View attachment 1316627

So why Max hater can't do the same ? Just don't care about Max and be happy if some guys can have a good update with caracters they like ?
No they want us to stop enjoying our game and to have updates.

And i think it"s very sad.
It is sad, you're right. The thing is, Kate hasn't had a halfway good update for a long time now. I don't mind that Max is getting updates.
Recently it's been Kate update featuring Max. This is what's mostly upsetting people, I think. He's just - as I've said - being shoehorned into Kate updates because stupid horny teenagers throwing $40 a month at him will always bray for more dicks in pussies. You like Max, and more power to you for it. I tried Max's story some time ago and was unimpressed.
I will grant that there would be some instances in Kate's story where bumping into Max would be unavoidable but that doesn't have mean that he should have featured so prominently in them.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
"This walkthrough is written for Glamour 0.5"
I'm confusing, the game version is v0.38, why does patreon walkthrough mention v0.5?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Oh, so it's a guide v0.0.5, DarkSilver's post have a typo, what is latest version for patreon? v0.39?
No it's a guide for 0.5. 0 is the major version, 5 (5th minor version of the game) or 38 (38th minor version of the game) is the minor version...
0.0.5 would be "major 0, minor 0, patch 5". 0.39 isn't out yet, so 0.38 is the latest...

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
No it's a guide for 0.5. 0 is the major version, 5 (5th version of the game) or 38 (38th version of the game) is the minor version...
0.0.5 would be "major 0, minor 0, patch 5". 0.39 isn't out yet, so 0.38 is the latest...
Thank you for clearing my mind, i'm new to this game and i like it so far.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Is there any activity from the dev on discord ? Nothing on patreon for 2 weeks and some people’s question still remain unanswered there

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any activity from the dev on discord ? Nothing on patreon for 2 weeks and some people’s question still remain unanswered there
The last time DS has written something on Discord was October 2019 and in June 2021 on their Telegram channel, so Patreon got the newest posts which are currently available...

Reactions: SDaddy666

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
0.38 was released on 2021-06-16.
If they want to publish 0.39 this month they are already late for a monthly update and don't have much time left, so devs are probably under release stress and care less for communication.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Or maybe 50% more content of Max in the Kate update?:sick:

75-80% of content made of Max fucking Kate... but it's Kate POV, so it's a Kate update. And the next one will be Max fucking other Characters and Kate but it's Max POV, so Max update...

At least it was in the most updates in at least 1 Year

edit: I realy hoped for content like Kate fucks the Male Teacher and records it so the dean can blackmail. Or some cheerleading action with the need of pantiless preformance, or some striping for "clients". Or Sex ed with the Girls and Boys as studying objects. Or Kate has to blow Oscar in front of the class to demonstrate a blowjob. And that only some ideas i would have liked to see, but instead she learned massage with happy ending, and her only client is max... even there would have been potential with other males. And the story with the nurse office is at halt since 2 years more or less... sorry but i think he just lost his first intention out of sight and goes all for the Max fanboys... or how he "solved" the abducted sister arc... total anticlimactic... so much waste potential.

Last edited:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Or maybe 50% more content of Max in the Kate update?:sick:

75-80% of content made of Max fucking Kate... but it's Kate POV, so it's a Kate update. And the next one will be Max fucking other Characters and Kate but it's Max POV, so Max update...

At least it was in the most updates in at least 1 Year

edit: I realy hoped for content like Kate fucks the Male Teacher and records it so the dean can blackmail. Or some cheerleading action with the need of pantiless preformance, or some striping for "clients". Or Sex ed with the Girls and Boys as studying objects. Or Kate has to blow Oscar in front of the class to demonstrate a blowjob. And that only some ideas i would have liked to see, but instead she learned massage with happy ending, and her only client is max... even there would have been potential with other males. And the story with the nurse office is at halt since 2 years more or less... sorry but i think he just lost his first intention out of sight and goes all for the Max fanboys... or how he "solved" the abducted sister arc... total anticlimactic... so much waste potential.
not saying you are wrong here but i would like any big brother game to finish the big brother story first then what ifs

but i really liked that update i was like oh that how the 2 stories connect

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes