omocik

May 2, 2017
Every time I see this, I want to play the game...
View attachment 1330518

...and then every time I see this, I change my mind...

View attachment 1330520
tbh it deserves 4 stars. Quests are more clear than "opportunities" in BB. "Villa" misses Eric, thus blant story, but ok. Kate arc is good. 2/5 is massage grind on Max side and maybe some "repeat 10 times same events (to push into "next stage") but eh "realism"

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
new update - new bug
hmm nice tradition

Max gets blowjob way too often for a Kate update.
what I liked was Max messing up his reputation
he looks really stupid from the laundry when he jerks off doing yoga

and the Russian site: go to F95 for Fix the Bug :) thx Gnadudu

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I think your fans who pay +40$ should take a stand and protest these updates, this 0.39 update didn't make any sense with Kate in my opinion because what difference does it make you play as Kate and get updates from Max or Alice giving punishments? Something that was supposed to be in Max's story, as it was in the old BB. That's what I was saying, DS is killing Kate's story bit by bit, causing his fans to start wishing he only work on Max's story. I think he should put Kate's story on hold, so he can someday work better. And no, I'm not following Kate's story because it sucks. But hopefully someday it gets better, if not, wasted work.

omocik

May 2, 2017
I think your fans who pay +40$ should take a stand and protest these updates, this 0.39 update didn't make any sense with Kate in my opinion because what difference does it make you play as Kate and get updates from Max or Alice giving punishments? Something that was supposed to be in Max's story, as it was in the old BB. That's what I was saying, DS is killing Kate's story bit by bit, causing his fans to start wishing he only work on Max's story. I think he should put Kate's story on hold, so he can someday work better. And no, I'm not following Kate's story because it sucks. But hopefully someday it gets better, if not, wasted work.
Why Kate's sucks? I mean most her events were interesting: school's arc is nice, sister corruption was nice, maid submisive arc's, sunbathing. Max corrupting Kate was interesting idea, but too much focus was put into that.
But in Villa I only wait for Ann events, as Lisa model changed (from BB), and Alice+Kira are not that interesting (tho ponytail Alice from FanArt section is hot)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The thing is, the $40 patrons are the ones voting for the undermining of Kate's story. DS has decided that keeping a few $40 patrons happy is more lucrative than following any personal insight or appealing to a broader audience. They are his bread and butter and the game is made for them.

Reactions: Krugger

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
I've been trying for a month of game time and Alice still isn't coming.
If you go to the pool at ~13:00 on weekdays, you'll catch Alice smoking. Then go back to the pool and she should be lying down by the pool. Click on her and "Offer Help" so Max will start applying sunscreen.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I guess nobody knows how to complete consequences. Cant for the life of me figure out how to complete it. Naked punishments at the table is as far as I have gotten.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes