Dec 23, 2018
Going by the current progress; I should probably check back in 6 months for this to be caught up near to when BB was dropped. So probably a year for actual progress. Good to know. Personally like max and the whole original BB game, sad DS decided to do this instead, but I've since come to expect it from the russian game devs at this point. Guys make bank farming pervs, no need to complete anything either.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I stopped to download the game, so, I do'nt know Eric nor Seymour.
The game is out for me. Sorry but when I see Max, I need to take an antihistaminic...
It's just the effect of the Max suppremacy by DS since about two years he lies. For him 50/50 is identical but, for me a 85 Max/15 Kate is more realisitic, so sorry, he doesn’t give a shit about people who prefer Kate.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a bug with the last update? every time I talk to Alice she says I'd like to talk to you and the same conversations happens, then in the quests part it says 'I have to talk to Alice about it'....

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Awful update but at least it's opening new situations with max for future updates. This game has monthly update, insane amounts of content and very little bugs compared to 90% of the top games on the site, so lets appreciate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well, i'm stopping useless communication where you are the only one using insulting words and then accuse others for doing that.
Calling you out for lying is not an insult, because you were blatantly lying by deliberately misrepresenting me.

You're "stopping" because you've been caught out repeatedly for your absolutely disingenuous behaviour, and it's been laid bare in pretty explicit detail for all to see.:LOL:

Awful update but at least it's opening new situations with max for future updates. This game has monthly update, insane amountst of content and very little bugs compared to 90% of the top games on the site, so lets appreciate that.
I wouldn't exactly call it awful... It's pretty much on par with what anybody should reasonably expect from DS, which does not include "insane amounts of content".
Whilst the bugs may be fewer in number than some other titles, they do have an unfortunate habit of being borderline game-breaking bugs.

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
I'm stuck on a quest that does not finish for some reason, the Consequences one. (Attached screenshots)

1627850290172.png
Any idea how I'm supposed to finish it? (In detail if possible since common sense doesn't seem to do it :p )

Last edited:
Reactions: dragoenrider

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah max and kate in same thing is confusing as hell. I got all excited I was like yes big brother is back, then realized hey this kind of dead ends. And since they are combined its gonna make updates more confusing sigh.

Reactions: omocik

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Faux Kate. It's really just another Max update.
Official rule, the updates are split equally Kate-Max-Kate-Max and so on.

Reality Max-Kate-Max-Kate(but Max focused)-Max-Max(cos poll of patreons voted for max update)-Kate(again Max focused)-Max-Kate (but only small stuff and story cut short)-Max and so on. If I remember correctly, the only pure Kate update this year has been the Kate-Karen obedience Update, was it 37?
Yup. Technically Kate, but it's just a Max update seen from Kate's perspective.

"Enough about me talking about myself! How about you? What do you think of me?"

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes