danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.38. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
hi, v0.39 just out, thanks in advance for updating fixing if needed

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Installation of this game is too damn confusing... just develop a version clean with all the fixes updated...

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Official rule, the updates are split equally Kate-Max-Kate-Max and so on.

Reality Max-Kate-Max-Kate(but Max focused)-Max-Max(cos poll of patreons voted for max update)-Kate(again Max focused)-Max-Kate (but only small stuff and story cut short)-Max and so on. If I remember correctly, the only pure Kate update this year has been the Kate-Karen obedience Update, was it 37?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Since about 18 or more months, only one update was about Kate (the previous one ).
It's necessary to understand that Kate is burried, so even it's a Kate's update, it will be a Max update...
Only the last update was devoted to Kate, but it was just to finish the empty story about the BDSM Club (fizzle end)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes