summerjo

May 9, 2017
Kate talked to me, then Max talked to me.
It says talk to Kate on my next trip to the villa, but the original convos take place over and over.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: iSkaz

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
in v.0.39, in the locations where Alice is located, the dialogue with her is constantly repeated, and then with Max, also when the time passes. How can you avoid this?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
God this game dev. It gets to the point where you can't have a two female characters meet because they become instant lesbians. It's boring as fuck at this point. So now Kate is making moves on Ann? I guess the game will have more dumb female dominance which is another overused mechanic in his games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bulifun

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
God this game dev. It gets to the point where you can't have a two female characters meet because they become instant lesbians. It's boring as fuck at this point. So now Kate is making moves on Ann? I guess the game will have more dumb female dominance which is another overused mechanic in his games.
Well his patreons are the type of cringe person that demand this , the dev doesnt have a vision of his own and is only after money , if the patreons would want a lesbian orgy with a transgender max , the dev will provide that

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Kate talked to me, then Max talked to me.
It says talk to Kate on my next trip to the villa, but the original convos take place over and over.

Am I missing something?
in v.0.39, in the locations where Alice is located, the dialogue with her is constantly repeated, and then with Max, also when the time passes. How can you avoid this?
I have the same problem.

Reactions: rarchic

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
To resume Kate's story :
- Nice baby, promising future
The present :
- College rules : finished
- Pole and erotic dance ? for what ?
- Massage parlor, no more interest since Max had tried
- The BDSM Club, LoL, just a ViP brothel where she never goes
- BDSM : Just for beginners and to be fucked
- The neighbour : Never seen
- The cheerleader squad : Just a dream
etc...
The future, sex toy for Max

RIP Kate

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Well his patreons are the type of cringe person that demand this , the dev doesnt have a vision of his own and is only after money , if the patreons would want a lesbian orgy with a transgender max , the dev will provide that
Lol I don't doubt that. I guess I'm just frustrated. I've played the original BB and the various mods hoping for a decent end to the game. The stories go so far out there that an end of Max just going to the army seems like the best choice. I thought Glamour wasn't bad-I don't play the Kate content so I'd like to keep the two separate not have another stupid power struggle with a 100 pound female who suddenly turns everyone into lesbians.

Reactions: gelu123

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
To explain
That I expected :
- College rules : to continue
- Pole and erotic dance ? For a Club,for example ?
- Massage parlor, practice with specialites, why not ?
- The BDSM Club, a real BDSM Club, not a classic brothel for VIPs
- BDSM : What about more spicy practices ?
- The neighbour : A pervert ?
- The cheerleader squad : oh... W.E. meetings ?
etc...
The future, without Max
I was not against Max at the begining, but Max's fans have destroyed Kate's story, so I leave.

PS : I've given a name to my ironing machine : Max (To avoid alergy) (It's not a joke, real : Hot, a lot of wind, and nothing to remember else after)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes