leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In kate path Eric have win, he's the man of the house and Max is in the millitary camp.With this idea, Kate can have all the girls in the villa + a dick in the villa and not max.
as a bb storyline fan you don't get it. for kate's storyline followers this eric is same bs as max. we are not complaining about max to replace him with another same. we want kate's original story back. leave the bb storyline in bb. don't mix it. alice is enough.

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
we want kate's original story back. leave the bb storyline in bb. don't mix it. alice is enough.
Totally agree! BB cameo would be enough, but devs decided to go further...
This is a sole reason why i stopped to play this game when they added this whole BB line. I don't want to play BB2 (even though BB is good), but i want the original story!

Reactions: kriskano and leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It's not an insult if it's true...
you said
You were, and still are, whining.
aren't you doing the same?
you're the one who was insulting others first
not correct
and in general you are replying on my remarks to ayriks not to you. so goes your remarks on my integrity
"We" don't mind the villa, or the family.
progression already included the villa and family, before the BB remake portion.
that is why i said i don't mind villa activity when it is needed for storyline. even max. but current infestation rate is too much
Pray, tell me what I want oh Wise One
yes i was here little bit self-righteous, but you have same stance

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
as a bb storyline fan you don't get it. for kate's storyline followers this eric is same bs as max. we are not complaining about max to replace him with another same. we want kate's original story back. leave the bb storyline in bb. don't mix it. alice is enough.
I don't like one story line over the other I play this game for one reason and one reason only, Lisa, anything that gets her more screen time is OK with me and that was my primary goal in my suggestion to DS as the majority of what I suggested would get her more involved in both storylines.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Kate talked to me, then Max talked to me.
It says talk to Kate on my next trip to the villa, but the original convos take place over and over.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: iSkaz

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
in v.0.39, in the locations where Alice is located, the dialogue with her is constantly repeated, and then with Max, also when the time passes. How can you avoid this?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
God this game dev. It gets to the point where you can't have a two female characters meet because they become instant lesbians. It's boring as fuck at this point. So now Kate is making moves on Ann? I guess the game will have more dumb female dominance which is another overused mechanic in his games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bulifun

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
God this game dev. It gets to the point where you can't have a two female characters meet because they become instant lesbians. It's boring as fuck at this point. So now Kate is making moves on Ann? I guess the game will have more dumb female dominance which is another overused mechanic in his games.
Well his patreons are the type of cringe person that demand this , the dev doesnt have a vision of his own and is only after money , if the patreons would want a lesbian orgy with a transgender max , the dev will provide that

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
Kate talked to me, then Max talked to me.
It says talk to Kate on my next trip to the villa, but the original convos take place over and over.

Am I missing something?
in v.0.39, in the locations where Alice is located, the dialogue with her is constantly repeated, and then with Max, also when the time passes. How can you avoid this?
I have the same problem.

Reactions: rarchic

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
To resume Kate's story :
- Nice baby, promising future
The present :
- College rules : finished
- Pole and erotic dance ? for what ?
- Massage parlor, no more interest since Max had tried
- The BDSM Club, LoL, just a ViP brothel where she never goes
- BDSM : Just for beginners and to be fucked
- The neighbour : Never seen
- The cheerleader squad : Just a dream
etc...
The future, sex toy for Max

RIP Kate

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Well his patreons are the type of cringe person that demand this , the dev doesnt have a vision of his own and is only after money , if the patreons would want a lesbian orgy with a transgender max , the dev will provide that
Lol I don't doubt that. I guess I'm just frustrated. I've played the original BB and the various mods hoping for a decent end to the game. The stories go so far out there that an end of Max just going to the army seems like the best choice. I thought Glamour wasn't bad-I don't play the Kate content so I'd like to keep the two separate not have another stupid power struggle with a 100 pound female who suddenly turns everyone into lesbians.

Reactions: gelu123
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes