gamerrrrrhehe

Nov 1, 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!
Hi all, here's a fix for the 0.39 repeating dialogue bug. This only fixes that one bug, haven't ported the rest of the fixes from previous updates. I'm hoping gnadudu will release a proper fix later with all the previous bugs fixed. If not, I might do a proper bugfix later, time permitting.

Just extract into your glamour directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimers apply: make a backup first :p

If you have encountered the bug, apply the fix and you'll have to suffer through Alice's dialogue one more time and then it's fixed.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

Reactions: fsck

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hi all, here's a fix for the 0.39 repeating dialogue bug. This only fixes that one bug, haven't ported the rest of the fixes from previous updates. I'm hoping gnadudu will release a proper fix later with all the previous bugs fixed. If not, I might do a proper bugfix later, time permitting.

Just extract into your glamour directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimers apply: make a backup first :p

If you have encountered the bug, apply the fix and you'll have to suffer through Alice's dialogue one more time and then it's fixed.
update... infinit loading at the start :(

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
i simply don't understand what are you talking about. how do you think to resolve complaints of people about max being too much in kate's story by adding more max? that is insane! i don't want any revenge on max at kate's story. i just want him out of it. i want to go back to the original story, school, club... and i believe that this is what kate's story players want, that we don't want another bb from kate's perspective. max, no matter how disgusting he is, is irrelevant to waste time and rare updates to kate's story just for patetic revenge. in a fact this kind of update is what max lovers want. it totally erases borders between 2 games
if you are even little responsible for this turn into kate's story than you just killed kate's story. there is nothing to congratulate you to or say thanks. just opposite
I think i have a better idea for the people who complains because Max is in Kate story :
Don't add Max in Kate story...

I only play Max path, i don't care about Kate (and Max too, i only love villa caracters )but for Kate lovers, Max should be in his path only.

first off its not like I affected the outcome of the patreon vote. I just made some suggestions to DS after the results came out and he liked them. They were mostly for Max's story but he decided to implement them in Kate's, there is nothing I can do about that since I only found out he was putting them in Kate's story when he made the announcement. I don't care about congradulations or thanks. I am just excited that something I suggested is making it into the game. As far as how it might resolve max being in Kate's story if DS implements my suggestions to their logical conclusion the player could eventually get rid of max through this mechanic and still have all the girls in Villa to play with. So maybe stop whining and consider the possiblities.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
might be, but not into kate's storyline.
That's specifically in Kate's storyline though... That's what this update is.

i despise max in kate's story.
I generally despise Max as a character all together.

if you want revenge add it to max story.
:FacePalm:
This is the most ridiculous thing you've written in your reply to me.

If I had any control over this game, Glamour would've been finished first, and the BB remake would have been done afterward, with Max's dick getting nowhere near Kate in either, and making the obvious pairing of Kira and Julia happen already:LOL:

btw what kind of revenge you are talking about? if it is not removing max from kate's story, i'm not interested at all
Where did I even once mention the word revenge?

Go look up the difference between these two words - Revenge and Punishment.
Then, go back and read what I wrote, and what I replied to.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
first off its not like I affected the outcome of the patreon vote. I just made some suggestions to DS after the results came out and he liked them. They were mostly for Max's story but he decided to implement them in Kate's, there is nothing I can do about that since I only found out he was putting them in Kate's story when he made the announcement. I don't care about congradulations or thanks. I am just excited that something I suggested is making it into the game. As far as how it might resolve max being in Kate's story if DS implements my suggestions to their logical conclusion the player could eventually get rid of max through this mechanic and still have all the girls in Villa to play with. So maybe stop whining and consider the possiblities.
This is a bad idea. Your idea will just add more frustration for Kate lovers AND Max lovers.
You want a better idea ?
In kate path Eric have win, he's the man of the house and Max is in the millitary camp.With this idea, Kate can have all the girls in the villa + a dick in the villa and not max.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This is a bad idea. Your idea will just add more frustration for Kate lovers AND Max lovers.
You want a better idea ?
In kate path Eric have win, he's the man of the house and Max is in the millitary camp.With this idea, Kate can have all the girls in the villa + a dick in the villa and not max.
how will it frustrate both? the max haters can get rid of max and those that don't mind him can keep him. DS already said no Eric as did the patreon voters. Kate already has as many dicks as she could want why does she need one in the Villa let alone Eric's?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Wooow after a long time I return to this Board. And the first thing I read is that Max Lovers hate Kate Lovers and the other way.
Girls, Guys, People and even Cats and Dogs:
- DS doesn´t care about your Opinion until you Pay him 50$+ every month, best outcome you get a Option on the Poll
- Ayrik Eyronphist is a long Time User of this Game, and everytime he does the best to inform and share all he get from Patreon or DS himself. At this Point just Thank him instead of mocking him off! Really Dudes! He does the FAQ, he talks and shares Polls, and even makes Polls himself for all the Users here and uses his own Money to get YOUR Opionion in the Poll of DS.
What the heck do you want more? Should he Kidnap DS and torture him until he gets you your Game?
So before you put all your blame on him for TRYING to get a great compromis (hope this is the right word in english) just think what YOU have done to get the Game your way. And I am quite sure he has done more.
I hate the implement of Max in Kates Story so much that I stopped my Pledge, and even deinstaled the Game. But I don´t blame someone for liking Max. I just have hope that someday they realise how much they went wrong in their Life and choose to get a therapy:devilish:. Sorry Guys just joking. Everyone can like whatever and whoever he wants! And thats my true Opinion.
But back to the Topic. Please just read and thank People who inform you, and not shoot at the Postman.
So this is my Opinion and now I wait for some Revievs of this update and after this I decide if I get this and give the Game another try.
Stay save

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I am just excited that something I suggested is making it into the game.
no matter how ultimately wrong it was?
As far as how it might resolve max being in Kate's story if DS implements my suggestions to their logical conclusion the player could eventually get rid of max through this mechanic and still have all the girls in Villa to play with
you elementary don't understand what kate's path players want. they don't care about max or villa activities. they want basic kate's story to progress. if kate's path progress takes her from time to time to villa, i don't mind. heck i don't mind seeing max there (i didn't mind her taking job at villa or do exhibitions for bb camera since it was a part of story, part of kate's evolution). there is a still alice love story to follow in game.
but yours suggestions are practically erasing borders between paths and affecting only kate's story in a bad way.
first off its not like I affected the outcome of the patreon vote. I just made some suggestions to DS after the results came out and he liked them.
these polls and even suggestions show how little artistic integrity ds has. it is all about money. since most of patrons are max or bb lovers outcome is predictable. it would be more honest to completelly kill kate's story.
So maybe stop whining and consider the possiblities.
so maybe stop insulting people that don't praise your great game salvation efforts.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
no matter how ultimately wrong it was?
In your opinion...

you elementary don't understand what kate's path players want.
Pray, tell me what I want oh Wise One

they don't care about max or villa activities.
Wrong.
"We" don't mind the villa, or the family.
"We" dislike the level of Max's encroachment into Kate's story.

they want basic kate's story to progress.
That progression already included the villa and family, before the BB remake portion.

if kate's path progress takes her from time to time to villa, i don't mind. heck i don't mind seeing max there (i didn't mind her taking job at villa or do exhibitions for bb camera since it was a part of story, part of kate's evolution). there is a still alice love story to follow in game.
but yours suggestions are practically erasing borders between paths and affecting only kate's story in a bad way.
Go and re-read what was written.
Kate being able to either positively or negatively influence things for Max, when playing as Kate... That's in no way a bad thing.

these polls and even suggestions show how little artistic integrity ds has.
That's been pretty well known for a long time...

it is all about money.
This has also been pretty well known about DS for a long time...

since most of patrons are max or bb lovers outcome is predictable. it would be more honest to completelly kill kate's story.
You're forgetting your two earlier points though. Lack of integrity, and the "end goal" of money. "Killing" Kate's story will lead to less money.:unsure:

so maybe stop insulting people that don't praise your great game salvation efforts.
It's not an insult if it's true... You were, and still are, whining. Furthermore, you're the one who was insulting others first, so try and not be so hypocritical and actually display some integrity for your own part.

as a bb storyline fan you don't get it. for kate's storyline followers this eric is same bs as max. we are not complaining about max to replace him with another same. we want kate's original story back. leave the bb storyline in bb. don't mix it. alice is enough.

The (old) BB story was always going to be part of this game.
Hell, back when we first got to meet Lisa working in the coffee shop, she was telling Kate about their family, things Alice didn't want to talk about, in such a way as to show that (old) BB was before Glamour, including Eric being gone already.

Last edited:
Reactions: groq and KiraJames
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes