ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
have you problem to progres with quest VILLA i speak with alice then with max a this repeat in circle i cant choose max or alice to help :/

Reactions: Priappus

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I am bad at using typing panel, I don't know how to quote other posts, and I don't know how to insert a quote or spoiler or media. Can someone explain them for me

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I posted a bugfix a couple pages back: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-39-dark-silver.10579/post-6291099

Ayrik Eyronphist Please add to FAQ...

Kate talked to me, then Max talked to me.
It says talk to Kate on my next trip to the villa, but the original convos take place over and over.

Am I missing something?
same problem
in v.0.39, in the locations where Alice is located, the dialogue with her is constantly repeated, and then with Max, also when the time passes. How can you avoid this?
I have the same problem.
i have the same problem, the villa quest is not updating
hmm i think it is updated but bug to progress :/ must wait for patch

Leon7682

Mar 15, 2018
Hello. What about Karen/Sofia repeating dialogue? And Angela PE lesson dialogue stuck? Please help. The fix of 0.38 didn’t work for me.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To explain
That I expected :
- College rules : to continue
- Pole and erotic dance ? For a Club,for example ?
- Massage parlor, practice with specialites, why not ?
- The BDSM Club, a real BDSM Club, not a classic brothel for VIPs
- BDSM : What about more spicy practices ?
- The neighbour : A pervert ?
- The cheerleader squad : oh... W.E. meetings ?
etc...
The future, without Max
I was not against Max at the begining, but Max's fans have destroyed Kate's story, so I leave.

PS : I've given a name to my ironing machine : Max (To avoid alergy) (It's not a joke, real : Hot, a lot of wind, and nothing to remember else after)
Yeah. So much potential. We had the portent, when Kate had to call Max to complete her massage training, not one of the alternative men she could have turned to. We took solace that you didn't have to continue with Max after that... Yeah right.

He might as well change the name of the game to Villa.
Update .39 a Max update in disguise as Kate update cos it's her perspective

I want to puke
Yup. I did get a lot of facepalms when I put his name in the Monty Python Spam song...

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Suggestion for the dev regarding Max.

Now that, Kate can help max to punish the girls. It should include Mom, Aunt and Kate. And if one Girl get 3 times punished in one week, the ultimate punishment is to fuck them right in front of the others.. (edit 2nd thought) or he fucks all others and the punished has to watch but is not allowed to touch herself (with the fucked up Max it would this way make maybe more sense) *ironc-mode off*

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'll be surprised if that happens within the next 6 updates....she'll probably end up being a toy for kate/allice/kira or all 3 at the same time before that happens.
I suspect the $40 Cabal "likes 'em young."

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes