Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
It hit me... I have the best idea how all the Max fanboys can be happy, and the Dev will never ever care about Kate in the future... When she is on the way to work for max/or the hotel, she got hit by a car. After that, she is nothing but an empty shell and her sister has it not in her to care Kate, so Max family decide that she can stay with them. And cos Max is so perverted, every day he does not lay a family member he has his fun with the empty shell that was once Kate... Problem solved Kate remains in the game, gets fucked every now and then, and the Dev has not to tell everybody the Next Update will be Kate (and features just Max) anymore

ok that's maybe a little too much... but after the BDSM club and missing Sister cutoff I think the Dev regrets creating Kate and abandon Big Brother, and tries to shy away from the female MC as fast as possible

Reactions: Yoli

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you said

aren't you doing the same?
No, and pointing out that you've been whining, and needlessly insulting and aggressive to someone else isn't whining.

Your "I want, I want" is whining, and your accusation of Ayrik "killing Kate's story" based upon things he suggested, is a petulant insult.

not correct
and in general you are replying on my remarks to ayriks not to you. so goes your remarks on my integrity
Yes, correct, and my replying to things you've said to someone else has zero bearing on my integrity.
You inability, or possible deliberate misunderstanding of words you've been using, only acts to further impune your own integrity.

that is why i said i don't mind villa activity when it is needed for storyline. even max. but current infestation rate is too much
Yes, I thought I'd wait until now for you to admit to contradicting yourself on that point.

yes i was here little bit self-righteous, but you have same stance
I don't have the same stance as you. I have a similar stance.
Your stance appears to be one of being so anti-Max that you refuse to see Kate being able to be a negative influence on Max's life at home, as a good thing. To rephrase in the hopes of getting through your obstinance, You will be able to make things go poorly for Max.

My stance is that I don't like Max, I don't like his prevalence when playing as Kate, I don't get hung up complaining about what I want, simply accepting that "it is, what it is". I also immediately saw being able to make his life harder by influencing Ann as a good thing.
Now, to everyone else reading what I've written previously, that would be blatantly obvious, but you seem incapable of differentiating between similarity and identical, so I thought it best to print out the differences in our stances.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Since more than 18 monthes... Alas.
Try "Bright Past", (No paid for that), but seriously, more diversity, a release every month, about 60 NPCs, a lot of locations and aside events, no Max, etc...
Glamour, events on Kate's side is for newbies, for Alex, it's not always soft.
very good advice i m totaly agree with you

Reactions: Priappus and Yoli

Tilionar

Sep 5, 2017
I have the problem that I cannot get Alice to show up when being punished in the basement. Julia always calls Nick. I did manage to get Alice before but then my savegame was somehow corrupted and now she never shows up. Does anyone know if I need to look out for something that triggers her showing up?
Edit: I don't know why it worked now but after countless new attempts it did work. If somebody else struggles - sorry, I have no idea what triggered it

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
No, and pointing out that you've been whining, and needlessly insulting and aggressive to someone else isn't whining.

Your "I want, I want" is whining, and your accusation of Ayrik "killing Kate's story" based upon things he suggested, is a petulant insult.

Yes, correct, and my replying to things you've said to someone else has zero bearing on my integrity.
You inability, or possible deliberate misunderstanding of words you've been using, only acts to further impune your own integrity.

Yes, I thought I'd wait until now for you to admit to contradicting yourself on that point.

I don't have the same stance as you. I have a similar stance.
Your stance appears to be one of being so anti-Max that you refuse to see Kate being able to be a negative influence on Max's life at home, as a good thing. To rephrase in the hopes of getting through your obstinance, You will be able to make things go poorly for Max.

My stance is that I don't like Max, I don't like his prevalence when playing as Kate, I don't get hung up complaining about what I want, simply accepting that "it is, what it is". I also immediately saw being able to make his life harder by influencing Ann as a good thing.
Now, to everyone else reading what I've written previously, that would be blatantly obvious, but you seem incapable of differentiating between similarity and identical, so I thought it best to print out the differences in our stances.
i'm not going to continue debate on most of this issues because my positions has not been changed and i believe all what i said was correct.
however this is about game so i'll point on something
You will be able to make things go poorly for Max.
i don't want things go poorly for max. i want him out or in minimal role so not to disturb original main game route. in that capacity as side route villa can stay and there is no contradictions.
I also immediately saw being able to make his life harder by influencing Ann as a good thing.
Now, to everyone else reading what I've written previously, that would be blatantly obvious
you don't like max but want more of him and villa inside game. basically your route is more kate in bb house punishing max (you used word punishment) and forget or minimize original route. that is leading toward two bb games - max alpha and max beta (aka ex kate route).
the only way you'll have less max is moving back on original game path. and you won't get that with lame attempts of making his life harder. i don't care about him. there is a difference.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fr34ky

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
hi folks, I'm confused about the change log, Max should have more content right? I don't see anything new on Max's side.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Please link to OP

Hi all, here's a fix for the 0.39 repeating dialogue bug. This only fixes that one bug, haven't ported the rest of the fixes from previous updates. I'm hoping gnadudu will release a proper fix later with all the previous bugs fixed. If not, I might do a proper bugfix later, time permitting.

Just extract into your glamour directory and overwrite. Standard disclaimers apply: make a backup first :p

If you have encountered the bug, apply the fix and you'll have to suffer through Alice's dialogue one more time and then it's fixed.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game would be much better(Max) if it had another male character, and I do not mean only Eric, I would prefer a character like Seymour (ORS)
let there be Max but only to clean the pool, nothing else. :KEK:

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
you don't like max but want more of him and villa inside game.
No, I don't. Poor attempts to twist my words in a transparent act of attacking me, doesn't work.
There's a difference between wanting something, and accepting those things over which you have no control.

I'm the latter, whilst you are still being petulant to the point of lying.

hi folks, I'm confused about the change log, Max should have more content right? I don't see anything new on Max's side.
It's not content for Max. It's more content where Max features.

They've used pre-existing content from previous updates for Max, for content when playing Kate.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
No, I don't. Poor attempts to twist my words in a transparent act of attacking me, doesn't work.
There's a difference between wanting something, and accepting those things over which you have no control.

I'm the latter, whilst you are still being petulant to the point of lying.

It's not content for Max. It's more content where Max features.

They've used pre-existing content from previous updates for Max, for content when playing Kate.
well, i'm stopping useless communication where you are the only one using insulting words and then accuse others for doing that.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes