Noblesse

Aug 5, 2017
Who will be the hero of the 0.40 ?
Who will provide the content in its extraordinary compassion ?
Who will rise to godhood by sharing to the people ?

Reactions: snadkorn

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
is there any way to contact DS other than patreon and telegram? do they have an email or discord? I know that vkdotcom is a fan page.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
looks a bit broken on startup. alot of text missing and replaced with "object" maybe fsck or gnadudu can whip up a quick fix?

Hmm, can you be more specific where exactly that happens? Didn't have much time to test 0.40 yet, but the only thing I found so far is the issue with the opportunities/quest log...

I get a black screen of death when opening the opportunities icon. Can't do anything but close the game.
same me too
same shit

I made a quick fix for the blackscreen issue, didn't have much time to test it though...
Can you try if the attached files work for you?

Will update my fixpack probably later today (after I've slept)...

khanjitsu

Aug 27, 2021
Hmm, can you be more specific where exactly that happens? Didn't have much time to test 0.40 yet, but the only thing I found so far is the issue with the opportunities/quest log...

I made a quick fix for the blackscreen issue, didn't have much time to test it though...
Can you try if the attached files work for you?

Will update my fixpack probably later today (after I've slept)...
thanks it will fix but some dialogs disappear when repeated and only photos remain. Is there a solution to this?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
thanks it will fix but some dialogs disappear when repeated and only photos remain. Is there a solution to this?
What exactly do you mean by disappear when repeated? Did you double click anywhere on the screen?
Do you have the "Hide interface on double click" option checked in the options?
1630106026097.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes