sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Cant remember if I had a conversation about it, it was like a day ago when I finished cleaning. But I talked to her like a hundred times, so unless theres a special situation when u can only ask her that any time in the game, I would love to know. Otherwise I dunno how to proceed...
Just stay at Julia's home all day and keep forwarding time by 1h until Rick arrives with the paint I guess. If it still doesn't work, upload your savefiles here and me or someone else will take a look.

It's much easier to figure out what the issue is by looking at the savefile than constantly messaging back and forth trying to guess what could be wrong.

kei2371

Jun 2, 2017
Just stay at Julia's home all day and keep forwarding time by 1h until Rick arrives with the paint I guess. If it still doesn't work, upload your savefiles here and me or someone else will take a look.

It's much easier to figure out what the issue is by looking at the savefile than constantly messaging back and forth trying to guess what could be wrong.

Tried the 1hr forwarding, nothing happened.
Exporting it only and uploading that GlamourSaves.data file wont work, right? Read somewhere here that I need an editor to convert it or whatever. (Tried the glamour edit I found but it crashed on startup. Also, it was for an older version AFAICT)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Exporting it only and uploading that GlamourSaves.data file wont work, right? Read somewhere here that I need an editor to convert it or whatever. (Tried the glamour edit I found but it crashed on startup. Also, it was for an older version AFAICT)
Don't know if this helps. but I waited in the Hallway for the paint to arrive.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage

Just zip that folder and upload. That's where saves get stored.

kei2371

Jun 2, 2017
Attached the file. Took a look at the log, there is a variable in it "rick-will-come":false. Dunno if it has anything to do with it.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Attached the file. Took a look at the log, there is a variable in it "rick-will-come":false. Dunno if it has anything to do with it.
Hi, I took a look at your savefiles. Either one of "delivery-today" or "delivery-tomorrow" variables should have been set to 1, but both were 0. It's clearly a bug, but I have no idea what triggered it. I edited one of your saves to fix it.

Replace your Local Storage directory with the one from the attached file. Then start Glamour and load the save named "FIXED" and then either wait or sleep till 12:00. Rick should then show up to deliver the paint.

Let me know if it works.

kei2371

Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I took a look at your savefiles. Either one of "delivery-today" or "delivery-tomorrow" variables should have been set to 1, but both were 0. It's clearly a bug, but I have no idea what triggered it. I edited one of your saves to fix it.

Replace your Local Storage directory with the one from the attached file. Then start Glamour and load the save named "FIXED" and then either wait or sleep till 12:00. Rick should then show up to deliver the paint.

Let me know if it works.
Gave it a try, works like a charm. Thank you for the fix! :D

Reactions: fsck

Spoidy

Mar 21, 2021
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes