StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I did, it just shows me the option to either flirt with him or invite him to the cafe
Probably you skipped 11:30 the first time or you weren't in the classroom then the game gets bugs that's what happens in my experience
at the cheerleader quest
at Andrew quest and another one at school,
could it be that with Karen somehow the school is always buggy
Karen loop in School
Kate loop in Villa

next Version, next Bug but i love kate

take the fix from Gnadudu should work then
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-39-dark-silver.10579/post-6291099

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
English is hard for me, what can i expect with " Max will be able to "get" to both Alice and Anna" What "Get" mean ? Pussy fucking ? Or just get lewd content of both caracters ?

Reactions: StyleHG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As I understand that post, yes, "pussy fucking", as you said it. :D

At the time of writing this with 0.39.x, Max is very close to "getting" some. After I read that Patreon post, I should expect Max will go all the way with both Alice and Ann in 0.40.
At which point Max's story is over, right?
Max has vaginal sex with his whole family and immediately ascends to the next plane of existence.

Last edited:

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
At which point Max's story is over, right?
Max has vaginal sex with his whole family and immediately ascends to the next plane of existence.
The Max haters would certainly rejoice. But I'm guessing since DS spent sooooo much time getting to the same point in BB, and since he got there MUCH faster (and included Lisa!) in Glamour, my guess is that he's anxious to move beyond the old content and start doing the Max-in-college arc. I know that development would be wildly unpopular with half his audience, but I would welcome it. To each their own.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi,
I have downloaded latest windows version.
But Glamour is showing as
Glamour Ver 0.39 (yours 0.37)

How to update to Ver 0.39?
That happens frequently. DS doesn't seem to bother updating the internal version number most of the time.
In short, don't worry about it. It's most likely just an oversight.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Hi,
I have downloaded latest windows version.
But Glamour is showing as
Glamour Ver 0.39 (yours 0.37)

How to update to Ver 0.39?
That only happens if you have the online version. Get the offline version from the OP.

The online version is ~4GB. The offline version uses webp compression so is only ~800MB.

kei2371

Jun 2, 2017
HI.
Im stuck.

Playing 0.39, progressed with a lotsa quests, except basement quest kinda got stuck as the paint never arrived. Now Im at a point that I cannot progress Alice, Adam and who knows what else coz I need to finish basement first. Anyone encountered this?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
HI.
Im stuck.

Playing 0.39, progressed with a lotsa quests, except basement quest kinda got stuck as the paint never arrived. Now Im at a point that I cannot progress Alice, Adam and who knows what else coz I need to finish basement first. Anyone encountered this?
This may be a stupid question , but did you ask Julia to order the paint?

kei2371

Jun 2, 2017
This may be a stupid question , but did you ask Julia to order the paint?
Cant remember if I had a conversation about it, it was like a day ago when I finished cleaning. But I talked to her like a hundred times, so unless theres a special situation when u can only ask her that any time in the game, I would love to know. Otherwise I dunno how to proceed...

grimmy

Jul 21, 2017
The game's just stopped saving for me. I think I might have made too many saves. How do I delete old saves?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes