Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hey, can someone upload new CG rip of the game?
It's easy to view the images. The files are located in \Glamour-0.39\game\app.asar.unpacked\sprites
The files need a webp extension. To give them one, you can create a batch file that renames automatically. So, create a txt file, inside type "ren * *.webp" without the quotes, rename the file to .bat and run it in the folders where the files you want to rename are located.

Last edited:

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is a FAQ, I cant find it...
In options I have turned the text size up as far as it will go & it is still very difficult to read, especially
when there is not enough color contrast between text & background. Please any advice? thank you

torchkc

Jul 23, 2021
So I've been passing weeks to find a solution, and even did a search both on here and google, but cannot find a fix.

If you miss the "extra lessons" with Karen and Andrew, how do you get to do them again? I accidentally skipped time past them.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Didn't work, but that's not surprising as the 'fixes' listed doesn't include the one I described.
11:30 in class event startet
or next day befor class startet talk to Andrew and 11:30 in class

i have this bug and the fix help

torchkc

Jul 23, 2021
11:30 in class event startet
or next day befor class startet talk to Andrew and 11:30 in class

i have this bug and the fix help
Nobody's in the classroom at 11:30.
Andrew doesn't have any options to restart the event. Neither does Karen.
I've tried talking to them both at various times of day, even tried getting in trouble to see if she said anything. No luck.

I'm stuck on that mission til' I can get this figured out.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Nobody's in the classroom at 11:30.
Andrew doesn't have any options to restart the event. Neither does Karen.
I've tried talking to them both at various times of day, even tried getting in trouble to see if she said anything. No luck.

I'm stuck on that mission til' I can get this figured out.
Check in the walkthrough, there should be a savegame that starts at the beginning of the Karen questline.

Here it is:

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Hi , i got online game from Patreon, it is possible to transfert my saves from software dowloaded here to this online version ?
I can't find GlamourSaves.data

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes