YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
I'm stuck.
Lisa and I are allowed to have sex in Ann's room. Lisa % I are now regulars on the show.
How do I get past Lisa's quest, so I can precees Kira's quest?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

LifeWish

May 28, 2021
how do i get 0.39 content? I have all quest done for kate except for "villa" and "sofie" but its the same dialogue and photos when i do them. what am i missing? for villa quest i can do bjs with lisa, have sex in alice's room and do anal in front of ann.

YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
The main story (Consequences) doesn't progress. Did I forget something? I'm allready being punished by Ann in het room and frequently let Ann find Alive's sigarettes and manipulate Lisa's homework. What can I do?

Reactions: rockss99

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me how to movie "Sophie" quest forward. Applied the fix, but still cannot progress, didn;t get "Extra lessons" quest either, not to mention that "Karen" quest is stuck also.

Thank You,
D.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
how do i get 0.39 content? I have all quest done for kate except for "villa" and "sofie" but its the same dialogue and photos when i do them. what am i missing? for villa quest i can do bjs with lisa, have sex in alice's room and do anal in front of ann.
That's a bug. A patch file was posted soon after 0.39 was

Reactions: LifeWish

rockss99

Aug 5, 2020
The main story (Consequences) doesn't progress. Did I forget something? I'm allready being punished by Ann in het room and frequently let Ann find Alive's sigarettes and manipulate Lisa's homework. What can I do?
Has anyone a solution for this problem?

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
a quick question.. I have been playing this game on android but latest one got no android version . so I downloaded the online version. it says my version is 37 .. does that mean I can't get access to latest content??.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes