Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I'll make my mind when it happens. In any case any update (BB ones I mean) is much appreciated!

My problem (nothing major, just grunting) with DS’s portrayal of college in general is I have no cultural reference from it. It is neither Western (American) nor Russian. It looks more like high school. As fellow Russian I suggest him to use “Being a DIK” as sort of inspiration point. His portray of a college is weird in a bad way =)
In DS's defense, the Glamour college is presented as being a very weird college.

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo

Mostarac

Jan 31, 2018
hi guys... need help. Is there a way to transfer saves from online to offline version?
I need it because online version is missing a lots of images and i can't update it properly...

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Read comments while downloading and just deleted it without trying it.
If specific things that were mentioned objectively didn't appeal to you, that's probably a good idea.

But there's a lot of negativity in this thread (and this site in general). I wouldn't let negative reviews turn you away from a game that sounds interesting. Also, a lot of games I feel are crap get praised on here. I find I have to download stuff and try it myself to know if I'll like it.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
Please does anyone know what engine this game is running on? p.s sorry for grammar English is not my native language

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Please does anyone know what engine this game is running on? p.s sorry for grammar English is not my native language
The game is now an Electron app. Not sure if some Elecron-based game engine is being used, probably not.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys, I'm stuck at to maintain Villa side quest with Alice. Although I have completed the Karen quest which is constantly go to principal room and prove herself to get into club I haven't made a progress in that quest. Whenever I came across to Alice in her villa, she tells me a set of things to halt Max plan, in response to this he tells me a few things against Alice after he eavesdropped the conversation. How can I handle it?
I did yoga with Ann and offered her massages

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes