deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hi...need help...how to make Alice seen the basement?
Alice will speak with Kate about the punishment system and she will tell her that she will visit her, all you have to do is get Kate a punishment but do it at home not in school and do it around 8 pm when u speak with Julia around 8 pm for the punishment Alice will appear, if it didn't work try different times 5 pm or 6 pm

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Any new about the update?
nothing newm according to his patreon from last post he said

"While we never just sit on our asses doing nothing, this month is especially productive. 0.40 might turn out to be our biggest update yet. It will definitely have most images ever, over 200.

The person who usually does image editing had to take a mini-vacation, so not all images will be edited by release. Luckily, the game can just auto update and load edited versions once they're done. This also means the images we post on Patreon will also be unedited.

We won't delay the release, so pretty soon you can expect plenty of various events with Alice and Ann (and some with Lisa and Kira). The update will be even bigger than we planned.

And the best part is despite the amount of work we have to do, we're aiming for doing it faster than usual. Hopefully, the release will be in the early-mid twenties of August. We'll try to meet this deadline."

Reactions: shock540

YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
I don't get it. I keep wandering in the house. Hide some sigarets, manipulates some homework, clean the pool, sleep in my own bed, sleep in Ann's bed and watch some late-night-movies with Kira, nothing is progressing. In my quests all are completed, but the consequences. Ann spanks Alice when I un-hide the sigarets, Ann spanks Lisa when I manipulate her home work, and she spanks my in her room, with HJ, when I peek in the bathroom. How to progress?

Reactions: search4cretive
Aug 5, 2021
I don't get it. I keep wandering in the house. Hide some sigarets, manipulates some homework, clean the pool, sleep in my own bed, sleep in Ann's bed and watch some late-night-movies with Kira, nothing is progressing. In my quests all are completed, but the consequences. Ann spanks Alice when I un-hide the sigarets, Ann spanks Lisa when I manipulate her home work, and she spanks my in her room, with HJ, when I peek in the bathroom. How to progress?
Here also same.... no progress....

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So... Is this just a reskined version of Big Brother?
Big Brother was a really good game.
Max was a Dickhead , But a "Nice" Dickhead and fun to play.
Even if he did not intend to, he ended up protecting his family for an from an evil Dickhead.

The Max in this storyline so far, is just a Dickhead, He is just in it for himself !

The Max storyline in this game is a Hollow shell compared to BB.

Shah89

Dec 13, 2018
Alice will speak with Kate about the punishment system and she will tell her that she will visit her, all you have to do is get Kate a punishment but do it at home not in school and do it around 8 pm when u speak with Julia around 8 pm for the punishment Alice will appear, if it didn't work try different times 5 pm or 6 pm
Thank you...its work..✌

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Someone pls explain to me what is the situation with save files now? I did not play from 0.36 and don't what to start from the beginning. If someone can share or it will not work? and what to do?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Someone pls explain to me what is the situation with save files now? I did not play from 0.36 and don't what to start from the beginning. If someone can share or it will not work? and what to do?
save game now is so easy to share and transfer, all you have to do is download saves from FAQ in the first page and extract them in your save folder. the save folder is in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb" and then the new save will appear in the game even if you lost your save completely you can download any save and continue the game.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
save game now is so easy to share and transfer, all you have to do is download saves from FAQ in the first page and extract them in your save folder. the save folder is in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb" and then the new save will appear in the game even if you lost your save completely you can download any save and continue the game.
Many thx for your reply! Unfortunately, I can't find any saves in FAQ (((. Do you have any links for saves after ver 0.30 abt?

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
we don't need college story
we are here for Ann
I'll make my mind when it happens. In any case any update (BB ones I mean) is much appreciated!

My problem (nothing major, just grunting) with DS’s portrayal of college in general is I have no cultural reference from it. It is neither Western (American) nor Russian. It looks more like high school. As fellow Russian I suggest him to use “Being a DIK” as sort of inspiration point. His portray of a college is weird in a bad way =)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes