nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
  • Removed Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika from the game
I know most, if not all, of these characters had little to no interactions thus far, but what is the purpose of removing them from the game? Are they to be re-added later? Or are they being cut entirely? I'd be quite sad if its the latter, as a couple of them were some of my favorite girls, based on looks only.
Damn I agree with the idea that girls need to be cut but it's just I was looking forward to Wakana and Penny continued. Partially because they already had somewhat naughty introductions.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Plus I have some other ideas for some new games which would be as good as Glassix, if not better
Will the new game(s) have any mind control? I mean, you do whatever you want to do, I'm just wondering whether I personally should start looking forward to your next project.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Damn I agree with the idea that girls need to be cut but it's just I was looking forward to Wakana and Penny continued. Partially because they already had somewhat naughty introductions.
Penny has always been last in all the girls polls. I'm surprised to see a player interested in her ahah :p

Will the new game(s) have any mind control? I mean, you do whatever you want to do, I'm just wondering whether I personally should start looking forward to your next project.
My next game, Lust Complex, has no mind control. There's already a pirated version on this forum to check it though :p
But after Lust Complex, I plan to release a bigger game which will have mind control functionality, similar to Glassix, but it'll only be part of the gameplay.

Daedolon I think I found the problem, the lingerie set wasn't in the clothing items but in gifts that's why I can't seem to complete the step of giving it to Marilyn. Thanks
Ah yeah, good point. I forgot to mention that :x It's true that it's not really intuitive but this is due to the way this outfit is handle not as a full wearable outfit from the wardrobe but just as an event condition. We should explain that in the event indeed.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
No idea, but v0.42.1 is available to the public from the

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Huh. When you say that, do you mean "It's one of many parts of the gameplay" or "It's part of the gameplay but not part of the story"?
Well, this project is quite far off, I still have to complete Glassix and Lust Complex so about 3 years at the current pace, there's still a lot for me to plan for it but if you want more details about it, here it comes.

But first, do you read manhua? I guess most people here should read these, H-games often go in pair with manhua :p (For those who don't know what manhua is, it's simply eastern (chinese/japanese/korean) comic books).
There are lots of different kinds of manhua but a recent trend is about isekai stories (isekai meaning reincarnation in japanese). Those manhua often have really similar stories: a guy/girl from Earth dies and is reborn in a fantasy world with magic while still having his memory for his/her previous life plus having a cheat power like super strength or unlimited magic etc...

So my idea is to make a game about such a topic with a wide panel of possibilities:
- Become an adventurer and raise the ranks in the guild
- Become a noble and raise the ranks to become a king, manage your kingdom and handle diplomacy with neighboring countries
- Become a demon king and destroy everything (or make peace with humans)
- Become a merchant and create your tycoon business
- Become a pokem... monster tamer and catch them all :p
- and so on...

Unlike Glassix which is one long story, this game will be played in lots of different stories with different worlds and objectives to fulfill with the help of those cheat powers which you'll unlock by completing the objectives. Each time you start a new story, you'll be able to unlock a new cheat power so that the game is easier (if you want it so). Each world would have a dynamic demography and economy meaning kingdoms could raise and fall, the player could cause a genocide of monsters to free the world of them, prices of items will fluctuate depending on the players actions, etc...

I'll also focus this game on shared community content by creating interfaces to easily create characters, worlds, events and stories, big or small then share them with players and get a rating system up to find the most liked stories, characters or worlds. Some creators might just have inspiration for 1 character which could be added to any other world or they might have an idea for a complete world and plot with exclusive npcs.

Depending on the story and what the creator chose, the player will have access to different interfaces
A VN interface to advance the story
A rpg interface similar to rpg maker when exploring locations or dungeons
A strategic board when handling kingdom and cities management or invasions
and lots of other interfaces to handle each other aspect of the game (status, spells, bestiary, quest logs, etc...)

You were asking about mind control and it'll come in several forms in the game, could be a spell, a potion, a cheat or whatever the creator decided. In the end, you'll be able to have any npc submit to you depending on your mind control level and the target resistance. You could control a simple peasant girl for fun or order a lady warrior to protect you or manipulate the queen to climb the ranks in the country. There will be different ways to use them, not just sexual this time :p

This is a huge project, much bigger than Glassix and a lot of stuff here are still only some general ideas which I'll need to organize better in the coming years. But this should give you a rough idea :)

BDI

May 23, 2017
Well, this project is quite far off, I still have to complete Glassix and Lust Complex so about 3 years at the current pace, there's still a lot for me to plan for it but if you want more details about it, here it comes.

But first, do you read manhua? I guess most people here should read these, H-games often go in pair with manhua :p (For those who don't know what manhua is, it's simply eastern (chinese/japanese/korean) comic books).
There are lots of different kinds of manhua but a recent trend is about isekai stories (isekai meaning reincarnation in japanese). Those manhua often have really similar stories: a guy/girl from Earth dies and is reborn in a fantasy world with magic while still having his memory for his/her previous life plus having a cheat power like super strength or unlimited magic etc...

So my idea is to make a game about such a topic with a wide panel of possibilities:
- Become an adventurer and raise the ranks in the guild
- Become a noble and raise the ranks to become a king, manage your kingdom and handle diplomacy with neighboring countries
- Become a demon king and destroy everything (or make peace with humans)
- Become a merchant and create your tycoon business
- Become a pokem... monster tamer and catch them all :p
- and so on...

Unlike Glassix which is one long story, this game will be played in lots of different stories with different worlds and objectives to fulfill with the help of those cheat powers which you'll unlock by completing the objectives. Each time you start a new story, you'll be able to unlock a new cheat power so that the game is easier (if you want it so). Each world would have a dynamic demography and economy meaning kingdoms could raise and fall, the player could cause a genocide of monsters to free the world of them, prices of items will fluctuate depending on the players actions, etc...

I'll also focus this game on shared community content by creating interfaces to easily create characters, worlds, events and stories, big or small then share them with players and get a rating system up to find the most liked stories, characters or worlds. Some creators might just have inspiration for 1 character which could be added to any other world or they might have an idea for a complete world and plot with exclusive npcs.

Depending on the story and what the creator chose, the player will have access to different interfaces
A VN interface to advance the story
A rpg interface similar to rpg maker when exploring locations or dungeons
A strategic board when handling kingdom and cities management or invasions
and lots of other interfaces to handle each other aspect of the game (status, spells, bestiary, quest logs, etc...)

You were asking about mind control and it'll come in several forms in the game, could be a spell, a potion, a cheat or whatever the creator decided. In the end, you'll be able to have any npc submit to you depending on your mind control level and the target resistance. You could control a simple peasant girl for fun or order a lady warrior to protect you or manipulate the queen to climb the ranks in the country. There will be different ways to use them, not just sexual this time :p

This is a huge project, much bigger than Glassix and a lot of stuff here are still only some general ideas which I'll need to organize better in the coming years. But this should give you a rough idea :)
In the change log you say that Ilo's night time events are missing yet, is that the reason that we cannot even access her house?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Uh... Damn, that is ambitious. I'd say that I don't think that kind of thing is achievable, but I guess you did pull off some pretty impressive stuff with Glassix. This kind of sounds far, far beyond that, though. I'll keep an eye on it, but I expect you'll have to tone down the goals significantly once you start really working on it. Interested to see what it actually ends up becoming, and I hope you're able to be satisfied with what you make even if you find out that you can't make it quite as insane as you were originally hoping. It'll likely at least end up being something more unique than the standard fare of what you see around here.

Anyway, what I was actually asking was just to be clear on whether the word "just" was tied to "part" or "gameplay". "It's just PART of the gameplay" or "it's just part of the GAMEPLAY". Sounds like you meant the former, which is good.

Reactions: Rageshot

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Rosen King : I'm not sure I understand the difference between your two sentences lol :p
But yes, this is an ambitious project but it'll also be quite interesting to work on it and it'll focus on what I'm good at, coding.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the difference between your two sentences lol :p
Ah, sorry. How to explain it...? Since the word "just" implies exclusion, the meaning of the sentence can change greatly based on which word in "part of the gameplay" it's tied to. If mind control is "just part", that implies there are other parts of the gameplay that are not mind control. If mind control is "just gameplay", that implies that things that are not part of the gameplay do not have mind control. (For example, "It's part of the gameplay, but not part of the story.") There were no mistakes in your sentence, "Mind control is just part of the gameplay," but it could be interpreted one of two different ways and I wasn't sure which at first. I'm a very literal-minded person and hate making assumptions, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions. But from your later responses, it seems "just part" is the correct way to interpret it.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
Greyed conditions are not met and white one are met. Meaning being white is good (Don't take this out of context ahah :p)
I can't believe Daedolon's a filthy racist. Backing rescinded.

Being serious, I'm looking forward to playing these updates as well as trying your new ambitious project when it's ready.

Nachzil

Jun 18, 2017
Manhua is NOT simply eastern comic book. Please do not wrap that all together.
Manhua is Chinese comic
Manhwa is Korean comic
Manga is Japanese comic

Nachzil

Jun 18, 2017
Just by how similar those sound (not a language expert) I'd expect them all to be the fundamentally same word with different dialects.
it may sound the same, it might have the same root word, but 3 of them are different from each other
if one ask are China, Korea and Japan is "the fundamentally" same country? the answer is definitely NO
those 3 type of comic are kinda like that

taler

Oct 5, 2017
it may sound the same, it might have the same root word, but 3 of them are different from each other
if one ask are China, Korea and Japan is "the fundamentally" same country? the answer is definitely NO
those 3 type of comic are kinda like that
I'm not talking about people's feelings lol, just linguistics.

Usually devs add to the game, but here they're removing :p
This is good, shows the dev is serious about putting out a complete product.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes