Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Having a bit of a problem. Both Kumiko and Utako are wearing their sexy casual outfits, but the event list says they're wearing casual. What's up with that?

nvm, I got it. Forgot to change the clothing in the At Home tab.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
I definitely would want to "cheat a little" not just automatically get maxed out stats or gold when I click. Kinda annoying to have to NEVER cheat because if I cheat once the whole game is basically ruined but sometimes you don't want to have to go on a whole nother week just to get that last date for 199/200 affection or something stupid.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I found a weird little glitch. It's when various girls are peeing on the toilet and the girls happen to be wearing tights/fishnets etc. It seems that their right leg is missing the fishnet while the left leg still has it. I've only observed this on Kristina and Okimi so far though so I don't know if this includes other girls yet.

So I used the cheat for the first time on Atsuko to raise her obedience from 9 to 10 (got tired of never finding her in a bathroom or toilet). And now I can't get her to give me a hint for her obedience event. Is this something to do with her character not having obedience events or a glitch from cheating my way to max obedience?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I used the cheat for the first time on Atsuko to raise her obedience from 9 to 10 (got tired of never finding her in a bathroom or toilet). And now I can't get her to give me a hint for her obedience event. Is this something to do with her character not having obedience events or a glitch from cheating my way to max obedience?
It's caused by her not having Obedience events.
Atsuko is currently not implemented. Sure, she's in the game but that doesn't mean we actually do anything with her.
The wiki says "Implementation Status: Not playable yet"

0.43 is ready for release but it seems China's being tighter than a duck's arse. Expect delays.
Changelog 0.43.0 said:
General
  • Removed Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika from the game
  • Added new quest to unlock Sarah's sexy casual suit
Sex
  • Iyo level 2 (Still missing bath, toilet and night commands though)
  • Added 69 command when sleeping with Hanae, Eimi, Yae, Kumiko and Utako as girlfriends
  • Added 3 new possession spell events : Aiko, Mitsuko and Fujiko
Bug
  • Fixed missing hero translation in spell descriptions
  • Updated Utako's level 2 hint to be more specific about the location (Thanks Shremedy!)
  • Added missing stamina requirement when casting Devil's Lust spell

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It's caused by her not having Obedience events.
Atsuko is currently not implemented. Sure, she's in the game but that doesn't mean we actually do anything with her.
The wiki says "Implementation Status: Not playable yet"

0.43 is ready for release but it seems China's being tighter than a duck's arse. Expect delays.
Thanks Squark. I just assumed all the character had at least there level 1 obedience events.

merlin20

May 4, 2017
It looks like you still have the option to leave the room. In all likelihood, you're in the middle of a scripted "cutscene" and just need to click on that door and the footprints until you're given the freedom to do what you want again. There are several times early in the game when this happens, especially when you first wake up in the morning. If leaving the room only gives you a single set of footprints to follow and doesn't even let you go back into the room, that means you're in the middle of a "cutscene".

On another note, did a recent update change the movement icons or something? Both of the most recent screenshots posted here have different icons than the ones I've seen, but I haven't played since version 0.40.1. I can't say I'm a fan, particularly of the door.
Thanks that was the case :D scripted cutscene

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So I'm just reaching level 3 with Aiko and Kana and I was wondering how Kana being a virgin would effect the pimping events? Would there be more bonuses/money etc by selling her virginity or that is not included? Just wondering if there are any specific events necessary for a girl to be a virgin?

edit: Also how do you discover sexual preferences of a girl? I figured out all the other stats for a girl. The wiki doesn't say. If anybody can't tell I like grinding so I don't want to buy it from the devil/magic shop.

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
So I'm just reaching level 3 with Aiko and Kana and I was wondering how Kana being a virgin would effect the pimping events? Would there be more bonuses/money etc by selling her virginity or that is not included? Just wondering if there are any specific events necessary for a girl to be a virgin?

edit: Also how do you discover sexual preferences of a girl? I figured out all the other stats for a girl. The wiki doesn't say. If anybody can't tell I like grinding so I don't want to buy it from the devil/magic shop.
It's in the wiki at intimate details.(above how you unlock). Or you can buy the knowledge from Lily (the succubus)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
She appears on the map but when she is called up, she is not with me. She shows on the map as being there then though.
I guess her current outfit might be missing. Which one should she be wearing? did you change it in her wardrobe management?

I definitely would want to "cheat a little" not just automatically get maxed out stats or gold when I click. Kinda annoying to have to NEVER cheat because if I cheat once the whole game is basically ruined but sometimes you don't want to have to go on a whole nother week just to get that last date for 199/200 affection or something stupid.
I'll check that. Maybe roll back to 1 point per click.

I found a weird little glitch. It's when various girls are peeing on the toilet and the girls happen to be wearing tights/fishnets etc. It seems that their right leg is missing the fishnet while the left leg still has it. I've only observed this on Kristina and Okimi so far though so I don't know if this includes other girls yet.
Not a bug. This is how SBPR studio handles half worn tights, they're worn only on one leg. Strange but it makes sense for 3D characters where you could spread the legs really far stretching the tights into strange shapes.

It does not affect pimping events.
For sexual preferences, you should discover them if you didn't find it out yet and try new sex positions.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I guess her current outfit might be missing. Which one should she be wearing? did you change it in her wardrobe management?

I'll check that. Maybe roll back to 1 point per click.

Not a bug. This is how SBPR studio handles half worn tights, they're worn only on one leg. Strange but it makes sense for 3D characters where you could spread the legs really far stretching the tights into strange shapes.

It does not affect pimping events.
For sexual preferences, you should discover them if you didn't find it out yet and try new sex positions.
After Lily is through with her, she appears nude but, you can still tell her to undress. I did not try that though, I just left her likt Lily left her. She has not appeared again.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After Lily is through with her, she appears nude but, you can still tell her to undress. I did not try that though, I just left her likt Lily left her. She has not appeared again.
Got it. Either send me your save file so I can check what's happening, or you can open your save file with a text editor and search for the following :

copBoutfit[schedule]

[schedule] can be among those values : athome, casual, work, swim (or swimming, I forgot which one is used). Those are the 4 periods in game and you can guess what they refer too. If she is not showing in the shrine, it should be either copBoutfitcasual or copBoutfitwork (depends on her schedule, which you can check inside glassix/data/ai/copB.xml).

As for the values of the outfits, it should be one of those : casual, work, sexycasual, sexywork, swim (or swimming) or naked.

There's also copBoutfit[schedule]underwear (one for each period of time) with a value ranging from 0 to 2 (0 has no underwear, 1 is normal underwear and 2 is sexy underwear).

My guess for your problem is that either one of those values is fucked up, either you are missing the character outfit images. Check inside the folder glassix/characters/copB/normal and check if you have one image with the same name as the outfit.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Got it. Either send me your save file so I can check what's happening, or you can open your save file with a text editor and search for the following :

copBoutfit[schedule]

[schedule] can be among those values : athome, casual, work, swim (or swimming, I forgot which one is used). Those are the 4 periods in game and you can guess what they refer too. If she is not showing in the shrine, it should be either copBoutfitcasual or copBoutfitwork (depends on her schedule, which you can check inside glassix/data/ai/copB.xml).

As for the values of the outfits, it should be one of those : casual, work, sexycasual, sexywork, swim (or swimming) or naked.

There's also copBoutfit[schedule]underwear (one for each period of time) with a value ranging from 0 to 2 (0 has no underwear, 1 is normal underwear and 2 is sexy underwear).

My guess for your problem is that either one of those values is fucked up, either you are missing the character outfit images. Check inside the folder glassix/characters/copB/normal and check if you have one image with the same name as the outfit.
I guess that I will just live with it as when I try to attach the save file it shows up as being a blank save folder.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
I have the last public version of the game but is that normal i don't have file for an embarrassed fujiko? I got an error after leaving her nude when i removed the doll mode.

Mar 25, 2018
Daedolon , quick question greyed items in the event list are the conditions that are not met right? I started a new game since the lingerie shop A for Marilyn on all of my save is already in white, in the new game however it is still white even if I haven't met Marilyn yet. In all of my saves, I can't trigger the therapy session since I can't seem to complete the lingerie A event for Marilyn
no answer for this?

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
I know most, if not all, of these characters had little to no interactions thus far, but what is the purpose of removing them from the game? Are they to be re-added later? Or are they being cut entirely? I'd be quite sad if its the latter, as a couple of them were some of my favorite girls, based on looks only.

Mar 29, 2018
I know most, if not all, of these characters had little to no interactions thus far, but what is the purpose of removing them from the game? Are they to be re-added later? Or are they being cut entirely? I'd be quite sad if its the latter, as a couple of them were some of my favorite girls, based on looks only.
Yes same feeling here but the creator(s). Want to focus on finishing the game and there was a poll about which girls should be evolved and which should be cut. This is the result.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes same feeling here but the creator(s). Want to focus on finishing the game and there was a poll about which girls should be evolved and which should be cut. This is the result.
He's also stated that he'd have no trouble if someone ELSE wants to develop them for reinsertion, if memory serves correctly.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I have the last public version of the game but is that normal i don't have file for an embarrassed fujiko? I got an error after leaving her nude when i removed the doll mode.
You're right, the image is missing even for me. I'll ask CarpeNoctem to send it to me. Thanks for the heads up.

no answer for this?
Sorry, I missed your question previously.

There are two parts here.

The events name. If greyed, it has not been triggered. In white, it has been triggered before.

When you click on an event, you can see its conditions. Greyed conditions are not met and white one are met. Meaning being white is good (Don't take this out of context ahah :p)

The condition in white you speak of is simply stating that this event must not have been completed yet. It's normal for it to be white right at the start of a new game. The trigger conditions for this event are pretty easy so I'm not sure what you're doing wrong :

Must be in the lingerie shop
Nabila must be there too
Marylin level 2+
During week days, not week ends
Must not have already bought the lingerie set A (which you get by playing this event)

This event unlocks the lingerie set A which you need to give to Marylin by talking to her at her home (like giving her some drinks or snacks). If the condition is in white, then it's all good, it means you just need to make sure the 4 first conditions are white as well then the event will trigger when you enter the lingerie shop.

Glassix has already been going on for almost 4 years now. I'm not sure but that surely must be among the longest H-games developed on Patreon. Thruthfully, I'd like to skip to a new game because inspiration is starting to lack cruelly for me on this game and I'm more of a developer than a writer. Luckily, CarpeNoctem is the one working on the girls but he can only add 1 obedience level per month. 1 girl has 4 obedience level meaning one girl needs at least 4 months to be completed. That's 3 girls completed per year. I've already kept 6 girls, so he'll need 2 years to complete all 6 girls. I've removed those other 7 girls because it would have required 2+ more years to complete them (8+ YEARS on Glassix! quick math :p). Too long to my taste. I could hardly work on the girls myself because again, my writing skills are not that good, I don't have that much inspiration left after adding 10 girls myself and I prefer to code than to write. Plus I have some other ideas for some new games which would be as good as Glassix, if not better (Lust Complex has some potential but v0.3 doesn't show it yet unfortunately). I want to complete Glassix properly before switching to something else so I've decided to remove some girls depending on my patrons decisions which lead to this. The main objective here is to give a clearer goal for Glassix v1.0 release in about 2 years.

We'll see in 2 years if my patrons want to re add the girls which have been removed or skip to the new game which I hope to have released by then.

He's also stated that he'd have no trouble if someone ELSE wants to develop them for reinsertion, if memory serves correctly.
Yep, but so far, nobody answered the call. I wonder why ?! ;)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes