TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
I hope they add no name random non-intractable characters to the background in public locations at different times of the day so the world doesn't feel so lifeless, Even so great game.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.44] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 4.26GB

Download Win (1.02GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
Is classmateB currently broken for obedience? I have gotten her to level 4 in previous versions, but in this current version I can only see the first scene and then nothing more. I have gotten classmateA as high as I can get her before needing the two of them in order to advance. The gallery only has her level 1 scene available for viewing even after using the cheat to unlock the entire gallery.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is classmateB currently broken for obedience? I have gotten her to level 4 in previous versions, but in this current version I can only see the first scene and then nothing more. I have gotten classmateA as high as I can get her before needing the two of them in order to advance. The gallery only has her level 1 scene available for viewing even after using the cheat to unlock the entire gallery.
Because her levels 2, 3 and 4 are linked to Rin's obedience levels. Simply trigger Rin's events and Ayumi levels up with her during the event.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
how to get lily into all rest girls status older ver she was in it now last 2 ver she not in it i have lily in it now now new question
to get lily into it had to tell her about the angel in church after that it most all clicked in !

now new question ?
how long before pregnancy kicks in will developer GS put in 1 menu about each girl is pregnant ? or a new page with all names of girls each one that is pregnant ?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how to get lily into all rest girls status older ver she was in it now last 2 ver she not in it
The same way you always have gotten them, only a few girls were removed and only ones with no way to get them were chosen to be removed. The rest have not been changed except to add things. As it has always been, Lily is obtained by warning her about Anael if I remember correctly, though it has been a long time since I've been working off a save that I've had going since the first update with the implementation of slave mode.

Reactions: Dave3518

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Has anyone figured out how to use the possession spell? I have it, I've dragged the girls to every location possible, but the option to use the spell just won't trigger.

Also, the possession scenes are not in the gallery for some reason.

Reactions: Armelle69

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to use the possession spell? I have it, I've dragged the girls to every location possible, but the option to use the spell just won't trigger.

Also, the possession scenes are not in the gallery for some reason.
1) Top right menu > Event list
2) Search by name "possession"
3) ????
4) Profit

I'll check why they don't appear in the Gallery, thanks!

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The same way you always have gotten them, only a few girls were removed and only ones with no way to get them were chosen to be removed. The rest have not been changed except to add things. As it has always been, Lily is obtained by warning her about Anael if I remember correctly, though it has been a long time since I've been working off a save that I've had going since the first update with the implementation of slave mode.
Thanks for that and Lily is obtained by warning her about Anael well i been going the other way not telling lily about Anael am i suposed to tell her ,, my sister seems to have lost her techer bec i cant find her any more any ideas on that ?

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
Because her levels 2, 3 and 4 are linked to Rin's obedience levels. Simply trigger Rin's events and Ayumi levels up with her during the event.
I experienced some other issues with the game as well. It wont let me due the pact with Ayumi or Rin. I decided to redownload and now I am not experiencing any issues. I must have had a corrupted download. But thanks for answering my question and for such a great game.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
If you can't find it, this is the file, I used the one on the 22nd, but for some reason I put the game in Russian, and what I did was erase the Russian language and the English language copy it and I put the extension of the Russian language
onece save game is made say ru then u add then to you game that was in eng in setting u cant re change ru to eng it does not work game stays in RU

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
A few other problems :
  1. Hanae's level 4 was bugged : there was a loop on the scene where I lick her pussy. I tried many places. And finally I cheated, just pyt her level to 4.
  2. Big, huge question about the "Lily plan".
    1. I know nearly nothing about it, but it seems to be useful for some quests (according to ).
    2. Nearly all my girls are level 4 now.
    3. I have this information :
      Lily’s plan (a Sunday at Lily’s shrine, when Lily is level 2+). Lily explains the protagonist how they will be able to trick and to corrupt her spell. This event takes place in the Ending game quest but doesn’t have any H-scene
    4. But I'm rather sure I already lived this situation, a long time ago. And when I meet Lily at the shrine on a sunday (or any ither day), and when I speek with her, she only tells me that I should spend more time with her.
    5. I already made Aiko a puppet (even if I really don't like that)
    6. But it seems to not be enough, as the "Secret book quest" doesn't even start...
Fort information, I play the 0.43.0 version. I use cheat mode. And I'm playing from the 0.30 or 0.35 version (so, with an old save file)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hello !
Sorry, but... I don't have any "Event list" anywhere ^^
Click on the last icon of the top right menu. The same icon used to save/load. You should have something like that :
Save/Load
Options
Help
Event list
Main menu
Quit

Click on the Event list menu, you'll have the list of all the events available in game. In grey are the ones you didn't trigger and in white, the ones you already triggered. You can also check for Lily's plan if you indeed already triggered it.

Reactions: Armelle69
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes