Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
The jobs require patch 0.36.2 to work. Moreover, the way to get jobs has changed in 0.36. Now you have to befriend the girls (120 affection) and talk to them. It will open a new waypoint in some location to work. For example, Utako opens the jobs in the Library lobby. The help menu is also fucked up, will fix in patch 0.36.3 coming soon.
I found the problem. Thank you. I completely forgot about the Event List.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So now that Shiho is gone, is the administrative agent job no longer accessible?
I'm sure there will be an alternative and Vampi and I are on the case. As long as we can get them done in time and get Daedolon's approval on our work, she may or may not make a comeback along with the rest of the removed girls. I'll be able to say more accurately once I have the files and see what kind of work needs done and how much. Like I told him, my first target will be Miwa, the school nurse, so the others will have to wait a bit, and I believe Vampi chose Shiho. I think my next will be Penny, but we'll see. It's too early to say who will be next since I haven't even gotten the first done yet.

Reactions: Doejhn

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
the same thing happened to me, what I did was to rename the auto file (1,2,3 etc) .json to save (1,2,3 etc) .json
It's working fine on my end. What's the problem exactly?

So now that Shiho is gone, is the administrative agent job no longer accessible?
At the moment, we'll move the job to another girl and depending on alex2011 and Vampi's work, we'll switch it back to Shiho.

I'm sure there will be an alternative and Vampi and I are on the case. As long as we can get them done in time and get Daedolon's approval on our work, she may or may not make a comeback along with the rest of the removed girls. I'll be able to say more accurately once I have the files and see what kind of work needs done and how much. Like I told him, my first target will be Miwa, the school nurse, so the others will have to wait a bit, and I believe Vampi chose Shiho. I think my next will be Penny, but we'll see. It's too early to say who will be next since I haven't even gotten the first done yet.
Vampi chose Yurika first :p I'm surprised to see you'd chose Penny as your second girl, she is usually quite low in the polls.

I noticed Ayumi's sister's room is still in the game. Is she still planned to be added?
It'll depend on a patron's poll coming around summer 2020.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
alex2011 Vampi and anybody else curious, here is the link to the documentation to work on new girls with all the necessary tools:

It's still missing some stuff but it should get your started with the basics. I'll update it when I have more time.

There is quite a lot in it but don't feel overwhelmed with it, it gets quite easy once you get used to it. The annoying part is mainly creating the images (or on my side, it's more the lack of inspiration to create new scenes :p)

Let me know if you encounter any trouble with this guide.

Reactions: Regardie

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
How difficult is this to play nowadays without a walkthrough? Last I checked (maybe a year), there were things in the guide like "Don't talk to or meet X person yet. Avoid Y person until you've achieved this status with character Z."

Which would not be something I would consider possible for the average player to do without step-by-step guidance (basically if you have to NOT do something, then you do it, you can't come back and NOT do it later.), especially completionists who try to "clear" each area before moving to another.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How difficult is this to play nowadays without a walkthrough? Last I checked (maybe a year), there were things in the guide like "Don't talk to or meet X person yet. Avoid Y person until you've achieved this status with character Z."

Which would not be something I would consider possible for the average player to do without step-by-step guidance, especially completionists who try to "clear" each area before moving to another.
There are only a few restrictions in the game but not that many. The obvious one is to choose the ending, either you help the angel, either you help the demon (or you betray both). This choice can't be rolled back so you need to save before.
The other one would be Utako's wedding which has a timer starting from the first time you meet her meaning it's better to focus on her once you met her. But besides those, I don't remember any other restrictions like what you said.
There is a complete list of all events directly in the game so you might not even need an online walkthrough. For the completionists, the event list track which event you completed and which are missing so it should be easy for them.

Reactions: Scales
Mar 25, 2018
There are only a few restrictions in the game but not that many. The obvious one is to choose the ending, either you help the angel, either you help the demon (or you betray both). This choice can't be rolled back so you need to save before.
The other one would be Utako's wedding which has a timer starting from the first time you meet her meaning it's better to focus on her once you met her. But besides those, I don't remember any other restrictions like what you said.
There is a complete list of all events directly in the game so you might not even need an online walkthrough. For the completionists, the event list track which event you completed and which are missing so it should be easy for them.
I think what he meant was not actually restriction but getting the best or optimal result for each character, it's not really written on the event list which character needs to be at a certain level before trying to meet or level up another character. Example, in the walkthrough it is written "Raise all girls from level 0 to level 1, except Shizuru (Street I in Northside), Utako (Library) and Emiri (strip club) that you should avoid to meet."

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how to give third lingerie to Marylin?
It's currently bugged, will be fixed in next version

I think what he meant was not actually restriction but getting the best or optimal result for each character, it's not really written on the event list which character needs to be at a certain level before trying to meet or level up another character. Example, in the walkthrough it is written "Raise all girls from level 0 to level 1, except Shizuru (Street I in Northside), Utako (Library) and Emiri (strip club) that you should avoid to meet."
Oh got it. Not sure why there are such requirements though.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's currently bugged, will be fixed in next version

Oh got it. Not sure why there are such requirements though.
Like previously mentioned it was done that way to get the most optimal scene. Like certain group scenes that require other characters to be at a certain level so that they can join in on the fun.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 Vampi and anybody else curious, here is the link to the documentation to work on new girls with all the necessary tools:

It's still missing some stuff but it should get your started with the basics. I'll update it when I have more time.

There is quite a lot in it but don't feel overwhelmed with it, it gets quite easy once you get used to it. The annoying part is mainly creating the images (or on my side, it's more the lack of inspiration to create new scenes :p)

Let me know if you encounter any trouble with this guide.
Thanks, I'll get working on it as soon as possible.

It's working fine on my end. What's the problem exactly?

At the moment, we'll move the job to another girl and depending on alex2011 and Vampi's work, we'll switch it back to Shiho.

Vampi chose Yurika first :p I'm surprised to see you'd chose Penny as your second girl, she is usually quite low in the polls.

It'll depend on a patron's poll coming around summer 2020.
Oops, that one was me, I remembered wrong.

BDI

May 23, 2017
1) Top right menu > Event list
2) Search by name "possession"
3) ????
4) Profit

I'll check why they don't appear in the Gallery, thanks!
While you are checking, please check as to why Ilo becomes invisible after her trip to see Lily. It happens if she is in the nude and does not come back.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes